Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What is the chance of getting a girl pregnant when pulling out?

italostud

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Adone said:
If you are happy having sex this way... well, enjoy it... I'll rather pull out and trust in her taking the pill
Ignorance is bliss, my friend. If she ever gets pregnant by "forgetting" to take her pill, you'll understand where I'm coming from, until then, keep playing that russian roulette.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Precum

link is nsfw - spare yourself the pic of the oozing penis.

An article in the April 2003 edition of the Journal of Assisted Reproduction & Genetics set out to determine "if spermatozoa are present in the preejaculatory penile secretion, originating from Cowper's gland." After seeing that none of the pre-ejaculate contained sperm, they concluded that "Preejaculatory fluid secreted at the tip of the urethra from Cowper's gland during sexual stimulation did not contain sperm and therefore cannot be responsible for pregnancies during coitus interruptus" [3]

Despite such studies, however, Planned Parenthood still contends that "Of every 100 women whose partners use withdrawal, 27 will become pregnant during the first year of typical use. Of every 100 women whose partners use withdrawal, four will become pregnant during the first year of perfect use. Pre-ejaculate can contain enough sperm to cause pregnancy

Phoenix_of_the_ashes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pre-ejaculate can contain enough sperm to cause pregnancy
Their statistic is nice and good but whats up with writing this? The people from PP know better than those dumb doctors with their fancy diplomas.

Adone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
italostud said:
Ignorance is bliss, my friend. If she ever gets pregnant by "forgetting" to take her pill, you'll understand where I'm coming from, until then, keep playing that russian roulette.

I was just stating my opinion and it had nothing to do with being ignorant. Personally, I'd rather limit my self to foreplay and oral sex or just do anal sex, because I wouldn't enjoy vaginal sex at all if I were as scared as you to have a baby. Maybe it's just me, but I consider sex something I do to receive pleasure and relax, not useless stress. And since the pleasure is the same with anal/oral/vaginal, why should I stress myself with the last one if it's not necessary? Once again, it's just me.

Adone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bible_Belt said:
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Precum

link is nsfw - spare yourself the pic of the oozing penis.

An article in the April 2003 edition of the Journal of Assisted Reproduction & Genetics set out to determine "if spermatozoa are present in the preejaculatory penile secretion, originating from Cowper's gland." After seeing that none of the pre-ejaculate contained sperm, they concluded that "Preejaculatory fluid secreted at the tip of the urethra from Cowper's gland during sexual stimulation did not contain sperm and therefore cannot be responsible for pregnancies during coitus interruptus" [3]

Despite such studies, however, Planned Parenthood still contends that "Of every 100 women whose partners use withdrawal, 27 will become pregnant during the first year of typical use. Of every 100 women whose partners use withdrawal, four will become pregnant during the first year of perfect use. Pre-ejaculate can contain enough sperm to cause pregnancy
They most likely are taking into account as "perfect use" people that have multiple rapports in a raw. Obviously, the chance is a lot higher if you behave this way, since some sperms can survive and impregnate your partner.

I'd say that with REALLY PERFECT USE the chance is around 0.5%, no more than that.

Latinoman

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Despite such studies, however, Planned Parenthood still contends that "Of every 100 women whose partners use withdrawal, 27 will become pregnant during the first year of typical use. Of every 100 women whose partners use withdrawal, four will become pregnant during the first year of perfect use. Pre-ejaculate can contain enough sperm to cause pregnancy"

Maybe...just maybe (and asuming the Doctors are correct in their statement that pre-ejeculation has no spermatozoids), the reason they got pregnant was because their men masturbated before having sex with them...and some of the spermatozoids survived and came forth with the pre-ejaculation.

Phoenix_of_the_ashes

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Latinoman said:
"Despite such studies, however, Planned Parenthood still contends that "Of every 100 women whose partners use withdrawal, 27 will become pregnant during the first year of typical use. Of every 100 women whose partners use withdrawal, four will become pregnant during the first year of perfect use. Pre-ejaculate can contain enough sperm to cause pregnancy"

Maybe...just maybe (and asuming the Doctors are correct in their statement that pre-ejeculation has no spermatozoids), the reason they got pregnant was because their men masturbated before having sex with them...and some of the spermatozoids survived and came forth with the pre-ejaculation.
I thought about this and I really think that in the cases were they got pregnant the guy pulled out after he already started ejaculating.

ShizamDaMan

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Adone said:
No, Shizam, if you're saying that, on average, 70% of the time you pull out, you are safe (and 30% your partner gets pregnant). As I said before, the human race has a "chance of getting pregnant" of just 25% when EVERYTHING is perfect (ovulation days and you DON'T PULL OUT). That obviously means that if those conditions are not there (he DID pull out and we don't even know if she was ovulating), the chances CANNOT be higher, but a lot lower.
Contraceptive method efficiency is based on the practice of regular useage in frequent sexual encounters over a period of time. If everytime you have sex with your girlfriend and pull out, you WILL have a 70% chance of not getting her pregnant (assuming you use coitus interruptus every time with an average technique). No one talks about single encounters when trying to determine efficiency for these things.

http://www.luckymojo.com/faqs/altsex/contra.html

Reaction score
ShizamDaMan said:
Contraceptive method efficiency is based on the practice of regular useage in frequent sexual encounters over a period of time. If everytime you have sex with your girlfriend and pull out, you WILL have a 70% chance of not getting her pregnant (assuming you use coitus interruptus every time with an average technique). No one talks about single encounters when trying to determine efficiency for these things.

I believe that it is a 69.345% chance of not getting her pregnant.

Get your facts right next time!

Adone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
ShizamDaMan said:

No, you didn't get what I was saying. What I meant is this: when you come inside a girl without wearing a condom and without any other form of contraception in the very few days of the months she's fertile, you have just a 25-30% chance of impregnate her. EXACTLY: each month, the chance of a woman being fertile is just 25%. This obviously means that if you pull out, the chances of impregnating her are far lower than 30%.

Reaction score
Adone said:
No, you didn't get what I was saying. What I meant is this: when you come inside a girl without wearing a condom and without any other form of contraception in the very few days of the months she's fertile, you have just a 25-30% chance of impregnate her. EXACTLY: each month, the chance of a woman being fertile is just 25%. This obviously means that if you pull out, the chances of impregnating her are far lower than 30%.
No. The chances of her getting pregnant are 50/50. She either is or she ain't.

Thats it.

Why you got to use so many numbers? Statistics are not good for things like this. They are used more in business and science and NOT INDIVIDUALS.

Do you undersatnd what I am saying?

Adone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
brucevangeorge said:
No. The chances of her getting pregnant are 50/50. She either is or she ain't.
By your reasoning, there's a 50% of probabilities that in a few seconds a huge pink elephant will crash my living room door and will start to hit on me. Either it will happen or it won't.

Reaction score
Adone said:
By your reasoning, there's a 50% of probabilities that in a few seconds a huge pink elephant will crash my living room door and will start to hit on me. Either it will happen or it won't.
Yes but by your reasoning there is a .00005% chance that it will happen.

And if you mean a huge pink elephant in slang... like "land whale" then yes. There is definitelly a 50% chance that will happen.

RedPill

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There's so much BS in this post it's not funny.

Let's throw probabilities out the window for a moment and go with some different numbers.

Some open-ended questions for everyone:

1. How many guys do you know that knocked some chick up unexpectedly? How did it impact their life?

2. How many chicks have you met that were knocked up unexpectedly? How has it affected their lives and their children's lives?

3. Of those you know or have observed with accidental children, how many of them would you consider greatly successful, influential people?

4. **this one takes the cake** Of anyone you've ever known or witnessed with unplanned children, how do you think it happened?

Adone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
RedPill said:
There's so much BS in this post it's not funny.

Let's throw probabilities out the window for a moment and go with some different numbers.

Some open-ended questions for everyone:

1. How many guys do you know that knocked some chick up unexpectedly? How did it impact their life?

2. How many chicks have you met that were knocked up unexpectedly? How has it affected their lives and their children's lives?

3. Of those you know or have observed with accidental children, how many of them would you consider greatly successful, influential people?

4. **this one takes the cake** Of anyone you've ever known or witnessed with unplanned children, how do you think it happened?

I'll just give one general answer to your questions, man. I don't know any girl who's gotten pregnant without having a guy COMING INSIDE her. No girl that was touched with dirty hands or whose condom broke or whose pill didn't work or that was fùcked up by pre-cùmming liquid. NONE.

john_1234

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Adone said:
I'll just give one general answer to your questions, man. I don't know any girl who's gotten pregnant without having a guy COMING INSIDE her. No girl that was touched with dirty hands or whose condom broke or whose pill didn't work or that was fùcked up by pre-cùmming liquid. NONE.
my father friends were once talking about this. everyone of them got their girls pregnant because they busted a fat nut inside them. although i used to work with this girl who said she got pregnant after six months of withdrawal method
personally, out of all the times i've pulled out, i've never gotten any girl pregnant; but it was never consistent daily sex we were having. maybe there is a possibly a girl may conceive from pre-*** alone, but the odds are probably slim. i think a large factor has to do with how much control a man has/how well he can gauge himself when it comes to orgasm

Adone

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
john_1234 said:
my father friends were once talking about this. everyone of them got their girls pregnant because they busted a fat nut inside them. although i used to work with this girl who said she got pregnant after six months of withdrawal method
personally, out of all the times i've pulled out, i've never gotten any girl pregnant; but it was never consistent daily sex we were having. maybe there is a possibly a girl may conceive from pre-*** alone, but the odds are probably slim. i think a large factor has to do with how much control a man has/how well he can gauge himself when it comes to orgasm
I totally agree with you.