Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What is the best way to be more bold

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I want to be more bold and less shy , but doesn't have a place to train to deal with people in more bold and dominant way , as my 5 to 8 job is beta environment that every one have to talk in full respectful way to others .
I tried bars but nobody to talk there as it is hard to penetrate the circles of friends .
any suggestions will be helpful or if you have some mental methods to achieve the same results .

amazingswayze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
by stepping out of your comfort zone. on a daily basis, youre probably holding back a lot of things. just go with you gut. do things you never had the balls to do. you don't have to humiliate yourself in public but basically overcome your fear of being bold by acting out of character.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
Its best to have a some kind of mindset or belief system controlling your actions. Don't just duplicate the behavior of men you like or admire because you want to be like them.

In others words.. don't be bold for the sake of being bold. Be bold because being bold will help you achieve a goal. Your behavior is a tool to achieve goals. Its not a clown show to impress the goofs around you (including women).

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I want to be more bold and less shy , but doesn't have a place to train to deal with people in more bold and dominant way , as my 5 to 8 job is beta environment that every one have to talk in full respectful way to others .
So you want to be an annoying/*sshole? There is nothing wrong with talking in a respectful manner, you can be bold and respectful anyhow.

narcissist

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Either submit to the wishes of your job and fail to become the man you want to be, or die knowing that you were one bold mutha fvcka.

I always choose the second.

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP, this may help.

Thanks for sharing that video. It's a great reminder to take care of harmful of effects of distress. One part I thought was interesting was when someone helped others out and gave back, their mental health improved. Or when they had something fulfilling they did outside of their 9-5 job that brought them boldness like something as simple as the captain of their softball team. It makes sense though. That level of leadership feeds back directly into one's own self-esteem. We can't control matters outside our locus of control, but when we feel like we have more control over our own lives, we're less stressed and can enjoy our own self-concept (particularly around other women) and feel better about our lot in life.

aforabi

Don Juan
Reaction score
Everything is "Habit" ...

Here is what i do ...

If you are working from 5-8, then, set aside 2 hours for pickup... Just learn to look at that cute girl ... once you are comfortable with that, say "HI" ... once you are comfortable doing that, make small talk about ANYTHING for 30 seconds, push yourself more by talking with her 1 minutes, then 2 minutes, then 3 minutes until you hit the 5 minute mark (you can also ask her number between 1-2 minutes) ... but if she is staying and conversing with you, then, take her on an instant date ...

But the most important thing is ...

Set aside at least 2 hours (total 5-10 hours) per week for pickup and talking to random strangers (and target more chicks) ...

And remember, REJECTION IS BETTER THAN REGRET.

Go fail with this chick because it will be EASIER with the other!

and allow yourself to FAIL, FAIL, FAIL, and learn from your encounters and optimize your approach next time ...

No matter how badly she rejects you, don't take it personal and give yourself a pat on the shoulder for just TRYING, because you see, 90% of men do not even try to talk with strangers, let alone cute chicks ...

And watch YouTube channel on Pickup to learn how to be the master of the game ... it WILL TAKE TIME ... 3-4 months will make you a formidable approacher ... and then you use the DJ BIBLE skills (learn all the tips here) and experiment and EVOLVE...

And remember, never QUIT..

I have been approaching "foreigners" (I am not even from a English speaking country) for the past 1 and half years on the streets during the day ... and i realized that NOBODY gives a DAMN about whether you take a HOT blonde home or not ... NOBODY...

Lastly, read the BOOK OF POOK ebook (downloadable at www(dot)mts(dot)net/~bpony/djbible) ... and read all those posts because everything is broken in to parts for you to understand what you will go through ... and help you keep on track ...

Never stop learning ... never stop growing ...

All the best, young Don Juan :) No ... go go go! :)

Suspens

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Code:
https://www.youtube.com/user/AdrianVanOyen

TheMonkeyKing

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This was one of the best videos that helped me the last 6 months or so. Getting used to just holding brief conversations with random people while out and about wherever I am. I'm conversing with everyone much more now and enjoying it, female or male. As yer man Corey says in the video, when you're chatting with a woman, 90 percent of the time she's expecting you to come on to her. By not doing this straight away, you are setting yourself apart, especially when out in the evening.

I have attracted a good 3-4 quality chicks in as many weeks by simply not behaving like a desperate blood hound around them and in conversation. Most will need some reassurance reassurance that you are interesting, fun and relaxed before anything happens.

The only way to be more interesting, fun and relaxed is to practice being that person. It takes time and is terrifying to begin with. But it gets easier. Watch this video over and over until you understand it and will remember it for good...