Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What is she trying to say??

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I should have had you to buy me a beer when I was in Hilversum 2mo ago, scored a 22yo for a date...

It's ok man, hopefully you will get better...

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I should have had you to buy me a beer when I was in Hilversum 2mo ago, scored a 22yo for a date...

It's ok man, hopefully you will get better...
Your welkome bro always hit me up in the inbox when your in holland again so we can meet up and hit the clubs.

And would u proceed casual and cold no moves any more with this chick?

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would focus on yoursef and how you are perceived by others, casual with no moves is good.
Situational pickup is one thing, out right lying and playing b!tches as you've spoke is another..

Hope to get back, it was a work assignment.

TheGambino

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont think you realize how creepy you look to this girl and anyone she decides to tell the story to.
The package fake out was reaaally creepy bro.. like who does that? She handled it well. Do you know how pissed Id be if someone wasted my time like that? Then the "Wrong package, decided not to tell you" was cringeworthy..
I can just imagine the way she described that to her friends and made you sound like a grade A creep.. you know girls exaggerate **** so bad

Hope it doesn't sound like im coming down on you too hard, sometimes when you lack experience you cross the line of bold move vs creep .. its a very thin line...
oh dude, you come off hard lol. I was at her home today but I was really chilled out towards her, no moves or anything. We discussed everything though but I only fished for information and didn't give much back.

She mentioned how weird she thought it was that I told her to come over that saturday that was indeed a really bad move, but creepy idk?

Ill guess my chances were way bigger if I did not do that...

She also told me that she didnt have that *click with me (the bf/gf click I guess) but that she can't deny that she loved our experience.

Ill go very casual from now on and move on and learn from that. Ill see if she tries something in the future but I will not force it but play the waiting game.

If she wants more of me in the future it has to come from her side if she doesn't well so long