Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What is sex like with a woman who is in her fifties and sixties?

meinelaster

Don Juan
Reaction score
You will be doing more comfort sex in missionary at 45+. Its easier on the body.

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I had a chance to bang a 64 yo and turned it down.

thatfeel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Definitely agree with the poster on the first page that older women have much better smelling cvnts. Like literally perfect no scent at all.

mrgoodstuff

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Definitely agree with the poster on the first page that older women have much better smelling cvnts. Like literally perfect no scent at all.
They don't have that "lusty" puzzy smell? You know the one that turns some of us on?

IanW

Reaction score
You will be doing more comfort sex in missionary at 45+. Its easier on the body.
Our sex is more love making now, the days of sexual acrobatics are over. It's now very intimate with gentle kisses and cuddles and she absolutely loves that. She's lovely looking and I try to be very attentive to her. I think she is much sexier than younger females.

logicallefty

Reaction score
I wonder why this would be? Anyone have any ideas, I am curious. I nailed a 46 yo when I was 38 but never any older than that.. 50s and 60s would be new territory for me.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wonder why this would be? Anyone have any ideas, I am curious. I nailed a 46 yo when I was 38 but never any older than that.. 50s and 60s would be new territory for me.
My guess would be because it is drier.

IanW

Reaction score
My 56yo lady's vagina smells lovely and tastes better. She sure is not dry. When I smell her lovely aroma my **** is ready to burst.

Sprayarc

Banned
Reaction score
Because if it has a smell it's like fish, so they keep it extra clean. Young bossy can have a scent but as long as it's fresh it's not bad.

IanW

Reaction score
I never did anal. I always think if you care for the lady it's disrespectful to her - maybe I'm old fashioned. I did rim her though and I know she liked that. Want to be careful though and make sure everywhere is clean - vag and anal bacteria don't mix.

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Oldest was 60, next oldest was 51. Both were fine... no problems. Both looked a lot younger than their ages, both were very athletic and active... The 51 YO had an incredible tight @ss... It freaking surprised the hell out of me and kept me coming back for more she said she did 300 squat trusts a day 100 after every meal, if true that definitely worked.

The 60 year old is sort of famous, so I'm not mentioning her name, but she is an occasional FB.

Dcm2335

Reaction score
I been with three over 60 one who was 72. I am 45 now and the 72 was my latest. She hadn't had sex in a long time it was hard to get in her and felt dry but it did feel real good. She was active looked younger but always with that she be careful check on her. The others happened late 20s early 30s. I really enjoyed it felt like they were 20.

Trailboss

Don Juan
Reaction score
As someone said earlier: AstroGlide! Cus the spirit is willing, but the flesh is often dry! My chick is 55, and I tried HARD to git 'r done au naturale......I got over my hangup real quick and now, soon as she says "Lets go" I grab the AstroGlide and start applying liberally! It's not her fault: She is *more* then willing! But...the body being what it is, at that age....Hey...it helps *her* too, ya know! When she is tugging for all she's worth, and I spray all over her face and tits! F'ing awesome!

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Most men have positive experience and that is not because older women are more giving , it is becuase your value to her is too high that she have to be at her best to please you, it is like Justin Beber doing it with normal girl, she really have to be at her best in everything to be given a second chance by him

Scaramouche

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Dear Seth,
If this question tickles your curiousity so much,why not give a Granny a thrill?,You may well get the surprise of your young life LOL.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hmmm. I've been a bit leery of the older ones as I've always imagined they'd be smellier down there. I don't know why I've assumed that.

My oldest has been age 44. It's hard for me to go older as I look and act quite young and I don't like the old lady smell I catch a whiff of once in a while just while out and about. Does anyone else here agree that the older ones are less smelly?