Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What is love to you?

deltabeta

Don Juan
Reaction score
In a single sentence, can you describe what you understand by the word love?

Its fine if you dont believe in it, I personally don't. I am a confused guy, confused by the ways of the world. I have read Rollo's take on man's vs woman's love but it still does not seem satisfactory.

deltabeta

Don Juan
Reaction score
After reading Rollo's material, I've given up on ever finding love.
How can you find something if apriori you don't know what you're looking for?

The Duke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's what Love means to me:
-A woman that shows me honor,respect, and loyalty.
-A woman that wants me to be the man in the relationship and follows my lead.
-A woman that doesn't make drama, doesn't act out, isn't manipulative/controlling.
-A woman that doesn't want me for my resources.
-A woman that isn't conditional.

I'd say less than 1pct of the female population is capable and I've been lucky enough to of had one that met my definition.

BraddH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Here's what Love means to me:
-A woman that shows me honor,respect, and loyalty.
-A woman that wants me to be the man in the relationship and follows my lead.
-A woman that doesn't make drama, doesn't act out, isn't manipulative/controlling.
-A woman that doesn't want me for my resources.
-A woman that isn't conditional.

I'd say less than 1pct of the female population is capable and I've been lucky enough to of had one that met my definition.
Basically what you want is a robot?

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Love is a woman that can match my libido and rationality.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Love is altruistic in form, and not of the human condition.

The human's will is self-serving.

When combined, the self-serving human condition triumphs over altruistic love.

If the needs of a woman are not met, irrespective of her love for you, she will leave.

Betas don't understand this concept.

fastlife

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
'True Love' is self-love. If you love your life, love the direction in which you're moving, love your experience of yourself, you'll naturally love everybody who chooses to be a part of that. And you'll love the people who won't--since they'll free you to live how you want to live and you don't 'need' anything from them. We've been socially conditioned to not have permission to love ourselves--to only be able to love ourselves with the love of a woman, the approval of society, the acquisition of resources or achievement serving as a proxy.

You'll have to be selfish at first, but selfishness isn't the endgame--or at least, I don't think it is. When your life is overabundant with love you can choose to hoard it to yourself and hang that abundance over the heads of other people. But happiness is sharing that love with other people. Because the fact is that hardly anyone else knows how to love themselves either--and they'll be drawn into your reality and since you're giving value freely, feel compelled to reciprocate, and will be less likely to try to 'take.'

I know all of this sounds kind of hippyish and a year ago I would've been like, WTF, that's stupid. But the need to judge stems from a need to feel superior to other people, which stems from a lack of self-love and self-validation.

As far as relationships go, you have to be committed to yourself always and your direction. If you loved yourself, you wouldn't sacrifice your desires for a woman; you wouldn't change your life plans for a woman; you wouldn't do things you didn't want to do for a woman. But you also wouldn't be afraid to invite one (or some of them) come along for the ride, to share yourself with them, to love them to the extent that they don't compromise your love for yourself.

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
feh, if I ever find the meaning I will come back and tell you u.u

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
Love is altruistic in form, and not of the human condition.

The human's will is self-serving.

When combined, the self-serving human condition triumphs over altruistic love.

If the needs of a woman are not met, irrespective of her love for you, she will leave.

Betas don't understand this concept.
That reminds me of the epic jophil thread about this girl going to a counselor who stated the female needs 8 different guys to fulfil all her "needs"

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That reminds me of the epic jophil thread about this girl going to a counselor who stated the female needs 8 different guys to fulfil all her "needs"
As I remember it, upon hearing this, Jophil got up and left her there. Jophil understood.

If you, alone, cannot meet her needs, leave her, as the end of the relation is inevitable.

deltabeta

Don Juan
Reaction score
Love is the feeling you get when someone boosts your ego exactly the way it needs to be boosted to create a feeling of emotional "comfort" and safety not typically found in most social interactions.

Nothing more and nothing less.
Wow man. That was really thoughtful.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
An strong desire of affection and attatchment towards another person, which often causes extreme altruism for said person. It developed through evolution because offspring who's parents were capable of love for one another were more likely to survive than those whose parents did not.

Let's say I have kids. I don't need to necessarily love them (though the vast majority of men do), but my wife does. All women feel a strong emotional bond for their children because the chemical oxytocin is produced in very high amounts during labor. Now she has to be able to protect her kids, but she needs help. If I 'love' my wife, then I will provide her with the resources she needs to survive and to help my kids survive and I will help her protect my kids. Why? Because if she is willing to die for her kids, I wouldn't just want her to die if I love her. Infatuation is love, but just coupled with an extreme desire for that person. Like that NEED or CRAVING for a oneitis. After the offspring leave or are able to take care of themselves, I am not sure if we are supposed to still feel this 'love'.

old_skoolr

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Trump

Banned
Reaction score

Its fine if you dont believe in it, I personally don't. I am a confused guy, confused by the ways of the world. I have read Rollo's take on man's vs woman's love but it still does not seem satisfactory.
I don't think you can define 'love.' It's like you are asking "what is fear' or 'what is happiness'. I think Tina Turner said it best, it's a second hand emotion.

For men, to date/have sex with the girl, it's about attraction and trust. For women, to date/have sex with the guy, its about value and compatibility, a little bit attraction.

But don't believe Disney terms like love. You want to be successful with women and in life? Believe in terms like 'education, power, respect, credit.' They will get you somewhere important. The term 'love' changes for the woman (and the man) depending on the situation.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score

To me to love something/someone is to be LOYAL to it unconditionally.

That's my definition and the only being that I believe is capable of "loving" any person or any thing, is God or the Higher Power or The Creator (which ever name you want to use).

As human beings we throw around the word love but we don't love shyt. As human beings we only "like", which is to be LOYAL to something/someone based on conditions. If the conditions are the way we prefer, we like it or we like them, if the conditions change, we lose our "like".

No woman will never LOVE you and you as a man can NEVER LOVE a woman. All either of you can do is like each other "a lot" up until the conditions change to a point where you no longer like the person.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

When the brain releases dopamine and serotonin into your system and it over rides rational thought.

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
As I remember it, upon hearing this, Jophil got up and left her there. Jophil understood.

If you, alone, cannot meet her needs, leave her, as the end of the relation is inevitable.
Indeed. What a legend.