Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What if Your Son Was Like Magic Johnson's "Son?"

Maximus Rex

Banned
Reaction score

Bruh, shakin'-my-muthaf*ckin-head. There are few things that rank worst than this f*ckery concerning a man's son. This is some sh*t that you only wish on your worst of enemies. It's bad enough that your son, (and in this case Magic's namesake,) sucks d*ck, puts a rubber on a muthaf*cka's d*ck, then jacks him off, is into booty bustin' and kisses on and gets in the bed with dudes, but this muthaf*cka takes it to unnecessary extremes. Is all of this extra sh*t really all that necessary? Seriously, what does all of this extra sh*t have to do with being a faggot and suckin' d*ck? Rex just understand, then again, I really don't want to.

Also, I really have a hard time believing that Magic is cool with this sh*t. Sure, in public Magic will say that he loves and supports his son, (he has to or else it will f*ck his money up,) but if you were cool with Magic and had his complete and total trust, I'm sure that he would reveal to you that this sh*t hurts him down to his soul. Sure, Magic played for the faggot ass Lakers, but Magic is arguably the greatest player in the history of that franchise and one of the greatest players to ever play the game. EJ should have a bit more respect for his father's name and legacy. Sh*t is f*ckin' sad mayne. If this, (God forbid,) was my son, I'd have to disown him.