Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What i have learned so far.

Reaction score
I have learned that there is no such thing as red pill guys or blue pill guys. You all think way too much into things. Scowling anybody that has a idea that, does not appeal to you. Insiting everyone that has a question a troll. How about you help them do what they came on here to do? Get women. Well they try to hard to get anything done in life. Reading over the DJ bible would work if it was all "under ground" (girls couldnt tell you are a PUA). As far as i am concerned you all try too hard too. The people who say "getting bitches is easy" and actually believe it, are the ones that will be the most successful. **** 3 step programs or 5 step touch her arm kino silent ninja seduction bull****. Stop being a *****. Stop taking **** and letting people walk all over you. We know you don't turn up, so go have a picnic or something. Put on a pair of NIKES, and JUST ****ING DO IT

Peace
Adios
Besos
Putos maricones

Yours truly,
-Derek (insanity is humanity.)

yungballa

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I agree.

I think guys in seduction community overthink their methods of attracting girls. They're always over-analyzing their situations. "Oh, I did this kino wrong!" or "Oh, I didn't do my routine correctly!" or "I said the wrong opener, and I didn't have the correct body language!". They get too sucked in and worried about details with women and learn all these fvcking tricks and routines to get the girl.

Who the fvck cares about all that bull sh1t. You're most likely going to come off as a fake, and people can smell fake. And if you're good at holding up a mask for a very long time; I hope that you don't lose yourself/self identity. Wearing a mask in society can be very damaging to yourself.

I think the best way to go is natural game.

Attracting women can be as simple as you make it.

For me, it's like this. I'm a male. She's a female. I have a d1ck, she's got a pvssy. I'm attracted to her, and I am going to interact with her because I am interested in her.

All you have to do from there is make sure your sexual intentions are known, show her the best version of yourself, and that you're not some little b1tch she can walk over, but you're the one who's in control; you're the "alpha" male, the man who leads her.