Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What do you say if a girl asks how you rate her out of 10

MaudGrimes

Don Juan
Reaction score
I was in a bar the other day with a babe from work - I had not thought she would have been interested purely because she knows I've messed around with a few other girls from there (even though I know she was attracted to me:D). We're getting drunk together until about 4.30am and we're talking about my dating life... I must have let slip about how I rate women (as I said, I was drunk) and she then asks, looking me square in the eye:

"so what do you rate me?"

What do you guys think is a good response to a girl who asks this of you!?

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Well a photo would help. Or maybe a description.

However, I recently came to understand why a man should make his woman feel like the most beautiful woman in the world. That is because, if he's really the man, he can have any woman, so who else would he choose? Now, making her feel it and saying it are two different things.

LostAndConfused

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
u probably already know this but "what do you rate me" is a sign of interest

When I get that I usually dismiss the comment with something like "Your female mind wouldn't understand my complicated system *wink*"

If she keeps pressuring, give her an irrelevant quantifier. "On a scale from 1 to 10," you're a Selena Gomez (I said to a HB7 who was a hotter Selena clone)

MaudGrimes

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm not chasing this particular girl as she's engaged and I don't need that headache - the question was more a hypothetical one; in a situation where the woman is attractive what do you think is a good answer?

Tortendieb

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
"I rate you A for Awesome"...?

Then again if you're not interested and she's really hot why not pay her a compliment.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
While I don't usually recommend back-pedaling, you could here...

Mike: Yeah we use this 10 scale. Blah blah blah.

HB: How would I rate from 1 to 10?

Mike: Well let me put it this way... Some guys, including most of my friends use the 10 scale, but honestly, I prefer the Binary Scale myself.

HB: How does it work?

Mike: It's simple. She's either a YES or a NO.

HB: What would I be? <seeking approval>

Mike: Hmmm <Looking at her and building suspense>

Mike: I'd give you a YES. <Slight flirty grin>

ilikecharlene

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
She's hitting on you. The thing is, do you like her?

If I didn't like her, I'd give an honest comment, and just tell her i didn't like her in that way.

MM92

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I once got asked this and said a 6. Obviously there was interest for her to ask and it actually increased her interest level! By saying she was average made her want me more.

r0cky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Haha. I clicked on this thread because I use that line as an opener at bars.
After the girl responds to it sometimes they ask me how I rate them. i say "girl you're ugly" if shes a hb8+. If she's a hb6 or 7 I'll say "girl I'd bag you, I'm sorry but I would" (with a big grin).
Whatever you do, don't tell them their number.

Last edited:

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd put my hand on her shoulder, look at her sympathetically and say, "It's what's on the inside that counts" or "Don't worry, it's personality that counts".

Or if I'm getting on well with her and feel some chemistry, I'll tell her "It's hard to judge with your clothes on".

Whenever a girl fishes for compliments, it's always best to string her along and avoid giving a real answer. Keep her guessing and keep things playful.

MisterD

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
if you want to be funny/silly and blow off her question in a carefree way: 0

if you want to be a real ****/**** with her head/hurt her feelings: give her a number that sounds legit--like a 7.5, so she doesnt think you're being funny by saying 0, or being flirty by saying 10, but she thinks you actually view her as that. as hilarious as her reaction would be to me, i probably wouldn't say this or suggest anyone else say it

just imagine that though

her: haha so what do you rate me? :) (expecting you to compliment her and say 10 or be a wise guy and say 0)

you: ahh. 7.5 i guess

her: oh..

her: (to herself) wait is he serious? he thinks i'm a 7? wait wtf??

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A 7.5 is a pretty good rating. She should have no complaint with that, unless she's like a top model or has a huge ego. I would only give super hot girls an 8 or more.

Sofomore

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It honestly is not worth the potential fvck up if you ACTUALLY rate her what you think. Some, hell most, girls are very sensitive to their looks. Just say she's a zero and give her a sly grin. Raises her IL without making things awkward.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah, but what if an ugly girl asks you this and you don't want to hurt her feelings?

Maybe they know better than to ask lol.

jhellsmith

Reaction score
If she's beautiful I will just give her lower than 5, so that she will be curious and talk to me more.. lol..

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Trick question, the answers always 10. Unless you're negging her then, i'd say a 1 and make a joke out of it.