Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What are your weaknesses? What do you want to change about yourself? What are you planning to do?

DocFaustus

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi SS, once again back after quite some time, got over my past problems, went to Spring Break, went crazy mode, fked a girl, kinda lost all the interest I had in pursuing "a girl" since only an extremely amazing person would deserve some an investment, living for that would be a waste, therefore while I still hold obvious interesting in girls there's no tolerance : wasting my time; disrespect; not interesting => byebye.

But what can I improve not the related to people skills, not directed in any way to the desire to attract women, simple improvement for the sake of myself and my future? I thought a thread about what we think are our weak points would be very interesting, maybe we can see some of ourselves in others and aid each other.

The weaknesses/things I dislike about myself (that I can actually change, the others won't be considered):
1-Aggressiveness: I sometimes respond to things to quickly and sound aggressive, mostly when I'm annoyed and think the question/remark was stupid as hell or pointless, it can be mean and I don't like to sound mean unless someone actually tried to "attack me". Maybe I can attempt to refrain from any remark without thinking about it, but gotta think about this.
2-Care too much about what others think: After all this time still the same trap, altough a bit disguised, I generally don't give a fk but I sometimes find myself showing off to others or thinking of the way x/y will make john doe think about me (the last thing almost gone but I want to eradicate it completely). Showing off is what I really have to work on. Not sure how to avoided because I don't actually understand I'm doing it until after I do it.
3-Procastinating and lazyness: The usual stuff, finishing Highschool, probably going to go to the college I want to go to, study what I like and I plan not to wait till the end of college to start working (preferably start a business myself) so this really has to be eradicated. I kinda worked on it and when I'm interested in x subject I can focus for some time in it, but still sometimes I just find myself wasting time and I hate it. Other times I just find it too hard or start making excuses to go work on x or read a certain book, I normally have a strong will and when I start working I give 100% but still this has to be perfected, going to start getting up at 5/6AM and going to bed at 10/11 PM.

What about you? What are your weaknesses?