Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

What are your objectives for 2016 ?

DocFaustus

Don Juan
Reaction score
It's 03-January-2016, you might not care for New Year's festivities like me, but even if all this talking about "new year, new me" and "it's this year that I'm going to change" is bs, here in SS we might actually do something, because that's the point of this site, improving yourself and then maybe, get girls, but I find that like a "side effect".

So what are your objectives for 2016? Actual objectives, not "Win the lottery". How are you going to achieve them ?

I'll start with mine.

-Take the highest grade in Physics&Chemistry and Math exams. Just started a study plan that helps me revise pretty fast and focus on exercises.
-Ace my CAE exam in two months.
-Keep up with my training/workout and sailing lessons. Keep with Krav Maga and maybe swimming, when I can't go for some reason, instead of making only my 10min morning workout, I'll add a night workout 15/20min.
-Ace all the subjects this year. This is hard, even without mentioning my usual distractions, my mother language is pretty hard, but somehow I almost aced it in the first trimester, so yeah, it's possible and so I'm going for it. Start studying a bit every week.
-Enter the university course I put as first option. I'm still in doubt about which course will be my first pick, maybe Aerospace engineering, maybe Physics Engineering, very unlikely to be Mechanical Engineering, but I gotta make a decision.
-Improve my patience with people and my ability to make myself clear. Also, I tend to give an impression that I'm mad (my face and my calm mood gives that idea). I'll solve it by smilling more and generally trying harder to make myself clear.
-Read a minimum of 20 books..

So what are yours ?

defensiveend96

Don Juan
Reaction score
Good post Doc. Here are some of my objectives so far:

-Continue to lift and get a great beach body (Almost done this)
-Talk to more girls and lose my virginity
-Find out what I want to do after high school
-Buy a car and go on a road trip
-HAVE FUN!!!!

Looking forward to reading other peoples goals!

Reaction score
My goals:
-Raise my average from a 91 to a 95 or 96 by boosting my Biology and Math mark up from a 80 to at least a 90.
-Hook up with 10 different girls by the end of this year (already at 3 if New Years counts)
-Finish my grade 10 piano
-Become more grateful and become a positive thinker
-Gain a nice summer body by toning abs, arms and shoulders
-Become more confident
-Become a better listener
-Find a summer job
-Grow taller by sleeping earlier and eating healthily

Good luck with everything people!

yungballa

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
My goals for 2016:

-continue my workouts and gain my desired size of muscle.
-kiss close & hopefully fvck at least 5 girls
-get good grades in all my classes, Cs and above only
-enjoy the year and keep my mind at peace
-make my high schools track team
-

GetBetter

Don Juan
Reaction score
- Become a professional artist by the end of year.
- Write another novel by the end of year
- Go for a tour to another country.
- Buy a Wacom Intuos Tablet or higher.
- Become amazing pickup artist.
- Identity Level Change and become a superb, more awesome person in general with positive and strong mindsets.

Lad

Reaction score
-Maintain A's in my AP classes and continue to receive high marks in my other classes
-Begin to lift
-Get a job
-Go to sleep early on weekdays
-Become more adept in social situations
-Read more books that cause thinking
-Don't get arrested or die