Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

what are the best tactics for gaining the upper hand?

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't get at this girl because everything has to be on her terms (probably an indication of emotional baggage). So she texts me at 10:00 at night and asks me to hang out and I am like yeah, then I am like actually changed my mind, I'm really tired.. Which I was. So I said how about the weekend and she says to me that she is busy, offering nothing else. Obviously this isn't a person I'm trying to move forward with, I have other girls on the go, but I would like to be able to achieve my conquest and give her a good dinking. What are some good methodologies to mind **** her, first thing that pops in my head is to show up to her work (restaurant) on a date with this hotty that I am talking to right now. Any ideas?

Additional info: I'm awesome <--> she isn't. But we are both good looking.

parkthebus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would be careful with showing up to her work with a date; it could work but if she see's you going for multiple women at a time she'll get wind you have no intention of commitment to her so only do it if you know she'll be OK with that. I think a better tactic would be to show up at her work but with your mates and then you have the opportunity to game her without it seeming like you went there for that purpose. Get a buddy to pretend it's his birthday. Sounds like some solid indifference game would work. Her making you see her on her terms shows shes partially interested but the interest level will fluctuate a lot, depending on her emotional state. I imagine, by the description of her behaviour towards you, that the interest level more often than not will be low so you need to demonstrate a higher value through indifference.

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would be careful with showing up to her work with a date; it could work but if she see's you going for multiple women at a time she'll get wind you have no intention of commitment to her so only do it if you know she'll be OK with that. I think a better tactic would be to show up at her work but with your mates and then you have the opportunity to game her without it seeming like you went there for that purpose. Get a buddy to pretend it's his birthday. Sounds like some solid indifference game would work. Her making you see her on her terms shows shes partially interested but the interest level will fluctuate a lot, depending on her emotional state. I imagine, by the description of her behaviour towards you, that the interest level more often than not will be low so you need to demonstrate a higher value through indifference.
I know what you mean, I act quite indifferent, but it is just too boring for me. I don't want to put to much effort into this and I don't want to be nice about it either. I am willing to risk it all in one hand if that's what it comes down to, not looking for the safe path. I am looking for the absolutely most destructive path that anyone can think of (within the confines of the law of course), that adds to my ego and detracts from hers.

parkthebus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know what you mean, I act quite indifferent, but it is just too boring for me. I don't want to put to much effort into this and I don't want to be nice about it either. I am willing to risk it all in one hand if that's what it comes down to, not looking for the safe path. I am looking for the absolutely most destructive path that anyone can think of (within the confines of the law of course).
Well if you're looking to finish the chase quickly with an all or nothing hand then the date idea could work. If you want to take it one step further, text her after your date if you don't score and ask her out. If you really wanted to have fun with it, flirt with her in front of your date. That could demonstrate high value to be females while igniting their competition anxiety. Could **** them both off or start a couple of waterfalls.

om1xr

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
nah man it doesn't work out like that.

you go radio silence on her for a few days then when she contact you and she will you hit her with :

"- day- -time - at - place-. Meet me there."

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
.The thing about it is this girl is ****ed in the head so you know she is crazy in bed. The hard part is to get her in the right state of mind where she wants my **** rather than a different ****(s). So how do we do this? First of all I identify that she fakes being busy all the time because she is terrified of losing the upper hand, we went into stale mate because of her fear of losing it. If she is so afraid of losing the upper hand that would being indicative of underlying neurosis, that I can use to my advantage. Ordering her out on a date won't work either, I need to trigger her anxiety which will cause her to fall into perpetual thought of me. How to trigger her anxiety? Have to steal the upper hand. So the question remains, what is the best tactic for gaining the upper hand?

parkthebus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
.The thing about it is this girl is ****ed in the head so you know she is crazy in bed. The hard part is to get her in the right state of mind where she wants my **** rather than a different ****(s). So how do we do this? First of all I identify that she fakes being busy all the time because she is terrified of losing the upper hand, we went into stale mate because of her fear of losing it. If she is so afraid of losing the upper hand that would being indicative of underlying neurosis, that I can use to my advantage. Ordering her out on a date won't work either, I need to trigger her anxiety which will cause her to fall into perpetual thought of me. How to trigger her anxiety? Have to steal the upper hand. So the question remains, what is the best tactic for gaining the upper hand?
Well if you're looking to trigger the anxiety in the restaurant female then bring a date and flirt primarily with the date.

zonn

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like all of this is a game to you because you got nothing better to do perhaps.

parkthebus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like all of this is a game to you because you got nothing better to do perhaps.
Nothing better to do than try to seduce women? Did I miss what the focal discussion of the forum is?

Serenity

Reaction score
I know how to pull it off, but I feel it's irresponsible to teach you how to take advantage of people.

MountainSlide

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It is about seduction but not games as much and here is why. This is a girl that if you are nice to and treat nicely will take advantage of you for her own emotional purposes. I learned this about her quite a while ago. But she responds more positively to a guy that is mean to her (not outright) implicitly.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Yeah sounds like you got the wrong forum here bud, or miss, whichever you are.

Serenity

Reaction score
It is about seduction but not games as much and here is why. This is a girl that if you are nice to and treat nicely will take advantage of you for her own emotional purposes. I learned this about her quite a while ago. But she responds more positively to a guy that is mean to her (not outright) implicitly.
Oh in that case, notice anything she messes up or weird things she does and make some fun of it. My girlfriend told me she was fishing, but she never catches anything. So I make fun of it every time fish is remotely a topic. When I met her I found it funny some of the things she said, so I repeat it back to her and make fun of it. She tells me to stop, but I know she loves that I pay that much attention, we're both having a better time together after I do that.

Don't do this for the really serious things, only small things that doesn't matter anyways. Like if you play some game and she loses, you act like a bad loser just rubbing it in. Play on anything of that type you know about her.

logicallefty

Reaction score
My girlfriend told me she was fishing, but she never catches anything.
Perfect scenario.. "Well maybe if you showered before you went fishing you wouldn't scare the fish away!".. Or "Just admit it you were an evil fish in a previous life and all the fish know you" lol

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The fact that you're actively trying to wind her up means she has gotten to you.

Try to be nonchalant and nonreactive. Remember: always be outcome independent.

You offered a counter and she declined. Oh well, no biggie. On to the next one.