Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Weirdest Boner

Mister Yi

Reaction score
Would you sleep with your brother-in-law's sister? I'd never considered this myself until it fell into my lap quite unexpectedly.

Divorced.
My marriage ended horribly--it was actually what led to me eventually deciding to learn PU--or whatever it's called here.

In my entire life, I'd only ever had 3 "girlfriends", I married the 3rd one. I had no idea about how to maintain attraction/be a strong, sexy man. My marriage imploded. I felt rejected, alone and like a failure.

I hit the dating scene--had some middling success, and then was outright *embarrassed* by a woman for the first time in my life. She went from *flaming hot* to *ice cold* in a matter of 2 weeks, and I had *no idea why*. On top of my recent divorce, this was too much to take, and I decided it would *never* happen to me again.

I hit the internet to learn WTF happened and why--and to learn everything I could--and this was one of the sites I came across in that search.

Using the tools and techniques I learned here, as well as changing my mindset from all the movie, Hollywood--pop culture nonsense that we're exposed to as kids, I immediately changed my ways, and began having modest success with girls.

TONS of failure coupled with modest success, which was still 400% more successful than I had ever been before--it was pretty tumultuous and crazy--and I basically journaled it all here:(http://www.girlschase.com/boards/search.php?search_id=egosearch&sid=01571602e357e08a57cbb88dd869eeab)

Anyway--the main problem is now:

After all that, and moving back to the United States--and having all kinds of insane interactions, I've just had the *insanest* and am at a bit of a loss.

My cousin (male) who's 15 years younger than me is in town. He's just had his 21st birthday--we haven't seen each other in over 10 years. It's really cool-we're hanging out, we're chilling, it's baller.

We started out as me, three of my siblings, their husbands/wives. We're just chilling. Turns out my brother-in-law's sister is joining us. Great.

Lemme tell you something about my brother-in-law's sister--we'll call her[Zara]--[Zara] is smoking hot, much younger than me, smart, funny, excellent fashion sense--did I mention she's smoking hot?

We'd met before but just been casual, friendly--I was attracted to her from the second I laid eyes on her, but kept it in my pants 'cause she's kinda like family, and never made a move--effectively killing my chances (or so I thought).

[Zara] joined us at our venue, I kept it casual, and borderline ignored her. Everyone else went home, and my sister, my cousin who was in town, [Zara], and I peeled off to another venue.

It seems I accidentally [Moved] [Zara] at this point.

We got to the next venue--again, I was minding my own business, trying to keep my cousin entertained.

Out of the corner of my eye, I picked up some guy approach my sister and [Zara]--his game was weak (but at least he's trying, right?). I couldn't help but move over after he'd left and joke about this with [Zara]. We began scoping out the room and joking about various "situations" and interactions going on around us.

At this point--I noticed [Zara] was leaning in kind of close when we talked--I chalked this up to a hyperactive imagination and ignored it.

A little later, I noticed a strange "set" enter the bar--a young woman and a man entered and sat a the bar. The man was bald, laid back, and not that possessive. Moments later his woman moved out into the dance floor area and started dancing.

The woman was in a red dress, not bad looking and despite being there *with her man* had the look about her that she was trying to get got.

To my surprise, [Zara] decided this would be a good time to dance, and moved out into the dance area as well.

Moments later, the two of them--this woman who walked in with this dude, and [Zara] were motioning for me to join them on the dance floor. I sipped my beer and tried to politely decline, but they insisted.

I moved out onto the dance floor (feigning great reluctance) and began dancing with them--[Zara] ended up moving closer and kind of "shielding" me from this other woman.

The other "lady in red" was throwing me IOI's (indications of interest) *real hard* from the get-go, trying to move in close, etc.

What was strange was--[Zara] continued to "shield" me, and started dancing quite close--much closer than a brother-in-law's sister ought to, some might say. I backed up a couple of times, joking that she was getting a bit to friendly, but she was unfazed and kept right on dancing close.

[Zara] said she had to go to the bathroom, and peeled off, the "lady in red" took the opportunity to move in close and was again fountaining IOI's, she told me she was from out of town, the dude she was with wasn't her man--just a friend, etc. I wasn't even trying to get with her, and found the concept of her and this random weird dude in some kind of a crazy cuckold, voyeur 3-way a little unsettling.

[Zara] returned from the bathroom momentarily, and immediately resumed dancing close--I was obviously attracted to her, and there was no denying she was showing some serious interest--(right in front of my sister and cousin!), but I was powerless to resist--I again moved away a couple times, but she came right back at me.

Anyway, we decided to head home--my sister made a few "jokes" about how friendly [Zara] and I had been in the bar. I let it ride--but when we got to our cars, I decided to ride with [Zara] back to my sister's place/ my car.

The ride back was a trip--I kept it light and fun on instinct--[Zara] was really getting into the whole thing, she kept joking about how "awkward" it would be with my sister and her brother--but I could tell it was turning her on rather than off. I encouraged the construct she was building in her mind that the whole thing was "forbidden". I could tell she wanted to kiss me, and perhaps do more. I made a mental note to at least do that before the night was over.

We got back to my sister's place and my car--my sister was really not having it--she pulled [Zara] aside and talked to her quietly for a second--but she might as well have been throwing her into my arms, she was only reinforcing this "forbidden" thing [Zara] had already built up in her head. My cousin stayed out of it (bless the lad).

My sister and cousin went into the apartment, and left [Zara] and I outside. The second they were gone, [Zara] herself suggested we kiss, I could only oblige her.

We shared a passionate kiss, and [Zara] was really vocal about how "awkward" it was, and that we couldn't let my sister/her brother know no matter what.

I grabbed her by her jeans pockets and pulled her into me and kissed her again, which really turned her on. Possibilities were reigning in my mind. [Zara] (for some reason) was really ready to go at that moment--I might have gotten away with much more than just a kiss--or maybe even closed, but I just couldn't do it.

I sent [Zara] home and made her promise to text me. Now we're set up to "talk soon". I have no idea where things might go.

My brother-in-law might punch me in the face the next time he sees me, my other siblings might go nuts, [Zara] might lose interest once things lose their novelty. Ugh, who knows.

Question is--would you sleep with your brother-in-law's sister if she threw herself at you? I honestly still haven't made up my mind...

dillj

Banned
Reaction score
you MIGHT regret it if you do, but you'll FOR SURE regret it if you don't! :)

WanderingMan

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, yes I would. And after you do, make sure to give your sister a high five and tell her thanks.

Die Hard

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
To hell with other people's opinions... Go for it, man!