Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

weird OLD situation...

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Just got a message from a really pretty 23 year old basically telling me she has a boyfriend but wants to explore her sexuality and thinks I am really good looking and wants me to teach her things in the bedroom(I take it her boyfriend sucks in this regard). She says he is OK with it as long as whoever she picks is disease free...

LMAO, this dude has no idea what's going to happen...if I go through with this, she won't even be thinking about him after getting her world rocked like that...hahaha...

This dude must be a total beta pansy.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Update:

Ok, this is some freak sh!t...

She said he doesn't have to watch, but wants to be at the house while it's going on for her safety since they don't know me and they would like to film it so they can watch it later and said I can film it as well and I can wear something on my face if I don't want to be seen...

Also said anything is fair game other than me cvmming in her pvssy or @ss...she is good with anal, cvmming in her mouth, rough sh!t, etc...

Things that make you go hmmmm....

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Update:

Ok, this is some freak sh!t...

She said he doesn't have to watch, but wants to be at the house while it's going on for her safety since they don't know me and they would like to film it so they can watch it later and said I can film it as well and I can wear something on my face if I don't want to be seen...

Also said anything is fair game other than me cvmming in her pvssy or @ss...she is good with anal, cvmming in her mouth, rough sh!t, etc...

Things that make you go hmmmm....
Yep...I would kick her a as out the door. This sickens me just thinking about it.

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yep...I would kick her a as out the door. This sickens me just thinking about it.
I don't really see what the problem is, her husband is in on it and apparently would be down to watch lol

If she's hot and you can get past the awkwardness, why not? Just have the husband be in a different room, and preferably have a friend drop you off in case it's some type of scam/trap so they don't try anything.. "My mate will come by later and pick me up after we're done"

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't really see what the problem is, her husband is in on it and apparently would be down to watch lol

If she's hot and you can get past the awkwardness, why not? Just have the husband be in a different room, and preferably have a friend drop you off in case it's some type of scam/trap so they don't try anything.. "My mate will come by later and pick me up after we're done"
I meant if my woman suggested this to me. If some other pu ssy guy is ok with their woman doing this I don't care. As far as the act itself I wouldn't do it. If others are willing I don't care. Knock the bottom out of it.

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
Sounds like you are being set up to get robbed.
Yeah pretty much...

I'd watch one thing....be carefull when your mind starts to put down another man....even if he's being "beta" or whatever.....I say respect your fellow man and you'll keep your own two feet on the ground. especially when she's railing against him.....when you start joining her your heading down into an ego entrapment. Check yourself, G

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
The thought crossed my mind, but I'm sure there would be easier targets than a 200 lb jacked dude.

I'll feel it out a little more and make sure they understand that multiple people will know the address I'll be at if I do it...

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
The thought crossed my mind, but I'm sure there would be easier targets than a 200 lb jacked dude.

I'll feel it out a little more and make sure they understand that multiple people will know the address I'll be at if I do it...
Niave mentality. You think anyone gives a **** if you're a 200 ib jacked dude? the fact that you said that man....when I was a kid growing up your exactly the typle of kid we would have wanted to fight....we grew up drinking smoking and fighting....a jacked dude? a challenge an ego...I'll take him down

check yourself G, your ego is out of synce

dustmuffin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A baseball bat from behind will take down a 200lb jacked dude..criminals will do what it takes

grayclif

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And she chose you.... what makes you so special. I say that to say she's probably running the same game on other guys on OLD. My concern would be her being a skanky freak weirdo that did the same thing to another guy the night before.

Mike32ct

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Eastern Time Zone where it's always really late
Don't do it.

As noted above, the worst-case scenario is its a set up to get you attacked.

The realistic "best" case scenario is he's a closet fruitcake (or pervert) who wants to watch (or at least listen) and whack off.

Last edited:

HeadLightsOn

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Lmao this is freaking funny. OP you have to update us on what you do. Wouldn't it be better to organise a hotel room on your terms, or something similar? That way you set it up and have control.
You've got to have control and some strategy. Turning up at their place is the red flag here.
And I agree about comments on your ego - you may want to adjust your thinking a bit. Confidence, yes. Dumb arrogance, no.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Lmao this is freaking funny. OP you have to update us on what you do. Wouldn't it be better to organise a hotel room on your terms, or something similar? That way you set it up and have control.
You've got to have control and some strategy. Turning up at their place is the red flag here.
And I agree about comments on your ego - you may want to adjust your thinking a bit. Confidence, yes. Dumb arrogance, no.
Yeah, that's exactly what I thought too... offered to take care of business at a neutral site...will let you know the response I get back.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
And she chose you.... what makes you so special. I say that to say she's probably running the same game on other guys on OLD. My concern would be her being a skanky freak weirdo that did the same thing to another guy the night before.
I'm extremely muscular. Women who want random sex encounters choose muscular guys most often.

HeadLightsOn

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm extremely muscular. Women who want random sex encounters choose muscular guys most often.
Just as a matter of interest OP, what's your age? Interesting statement you make here.

BackInTheGame78

Reaction score
Just as a matter of interest OP, what's your age? Interesting statement you make here.
37, will be 38 in a few months.

And that's not me saying it, it's what researchers have found many times when studying this type of thing.