Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Weight loss pills does any one using them ?

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have a friend who recommend me to take some "natural green tea " pills to reduce my weight , but I am still histate of that , does any body tried them ?

grayclif

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Do not take these pills. Stop taking alcohol, weigh yourself each morning and count your calories each day for two weeks. Stick with 2000 calories. You can eat these calories spread out throughout the day or in one meal. If the scale moves down stick with 2000. If it doesn't move or moves up reduce caloric intake by 100. If it moves down more than 5 pounds in one day add 200 calories.

You will lose weight like this but... if it was easy, everybody would do it.

If you combine this diet with weightlifting you will be a new man in 3 months.

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All my youth gone and I am still trying to loose weight , I just saw some men and women lately got in shape within a couple of months , I asked one of them and she told me it was some kind of pills , and I think the rest did the same . so why not use it .

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Stop looking for the easy way out. There is no easy way out.

Stop eating processed crap and junk food. Stop drinking soda, alcohol, etc and change to water. Hit the gym and start working out.

That's all you need to do. You are only fooling yourself if you think continuing to do what you are doing now and taking some "magic pill" is going to make you lose all this weight. Get out of fantasy land, this is the real world.

grayclif

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
All my youth gone and I am still trying to loose weight , I just saw some men and women lately got in shape within a couple of months , I asked one of them and she told me it was some kind of pills , and I think the rest did the same . so why not use it .
evan12 how old are you? Calories in vs. Calories out. Your body only needs a certain amount of calories to function. 2000 calories is a good place to start. Alcoholic drinks can throw off this number drastically so stop drinking during your weight loss. If you must drink I can give you a forumula for counting them.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I've seen a few stories of people getting very sick from Chinese-made supplements, some of them made from green tea. It's the other crap in it.

Just drink green tea, or coffee, with no sugar. Caffeine is a natural stimulant and weight loss aid.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
I have a friend who recommend me to take some "natural green tea " pills to reduce my weight , but I am still histate of that , does any body tried them ?
You can take regular green tea extract in the bottle, but it shouldn't be promoted as a "fat burner", it's just green tea. Other than that you just need some Omega 3's and a Men's Multi-Vitamin, on top of a good Protein Shake. No other supplements.

You want to create an eating plan centered around the healthiest foods, then try out either the "eat 6 small meals a day" theory or IT fasting theory where you would go about 6 hours in between "moderately" sized meals. Try both and see which one is working for you, IT fasting works for me but the 6 small meals theory might be better for you instead.

You would do a cheat meal starting out once a week, not a pig out day but just a nice cheat meal. As you progress along, you can eventually do about two cheat meals a week or so.

Make sure to do your exercising programs on schedule, if you are looking to lose weight, I would do a lot of HITT cardio during these early stages to build your metabolism back on track. Once you get to your designed weight frame, you can focus mainly on weightlifting/resistance training without any Cardio.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
evan12 how old are you? Calories in vs. Calories out. Your body only needs a certain amount of calories to function. 2000 calories is a good place to start. Alcoholic drinks can throw off this number drastically so stop drinking during your weight loss. If you must drink I can give you a forumula for counting them.
Again...far too simplistic and not necessarily up to date with research. It's not 1970 anymore but this mentality won't go away it seems. If you eat a food your body reacts to, it won't matter how many calories you eat, you won't lose weight past a certain point.

grayclif

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Again...far too simplistic and not necessarily up to date with research. It's not 1970 anymore but this mentality won't go away it seems. If you eat a food your body reacts to, it won't matter how many calories you eat, you won't lose weight past a certain point.
Please present conflicting research. If your body's caloric maintainence is 2000 and you eat 1900 the body will get the rest of what it needs from stored fats, the side effect is that you lose weight.. Simple as that. No other way.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Please present conflicting research. If your body's caloric maintainence is 2000 and you eat 1900 the body will get the rest of what it needs from stored fats, the side effect is that you lose weight.. Simple as that. No other way.
Its all too prevalent now. In fact what you are suggesting is now the conflicting view, not the normal.

1) The time spent in a fed state is more important than the number of calories eaten. In fact, eating the same amount of calories(down to the exact same macros) over a shorter period of time leads to being much slimmer than eating over a longer period of time. This comes down to hormones and specifically the effect of insulin on fat loss(it prohibits it when active in the body).

http://www.ergo-log.com/confining-time-in-which-you-eat-makes-you-slimmer.html
http://www.ergo-log.com/slimmer-healthier-with-part-time-fasting.html
http://www.ergo-log.com/rapid-weigh...-combine-intermittent-fasting-and-cardio.html
http://www.ergo-log.com/fast-mimicking-diet-fat-muscle.html(slightly different but still based on fasting for 5 days a month)

2) This study shows what I keep telling people---there is no such thing as a healthy food. Only a food that is reactive or non-reactive with your body's individual chemistry. Its what "The Plan" is based on by Lyn-Genet Recitas, the ALCAT test, and various other low-inflammation diets. If you eat a food your body doesn't like it will cause inflammation, which leads to water retention, which leads to either weight gain or no weight loss. Period. There is NO ARGUING this. It's been shown in studies and in thousands and thousands of real world test cases. I have done "The Plan" and have posted numerous times about it. It works unequivocally. I lost 25 lbs in under 30 days as if by magic. I got the ALCAT test done. It shows beyond a shadow of a doubt based on antibodies active in your body the foods you are currently reactive to. This is also the basis for Rotation Dieting---preventing and lessening food sensitivities, which I have talked about repeatedly as well.

https://www.washingtonpost.com/news...ything-we-thought-we-knew-about-healthy-food/
http://lyngenet.com/
https://cellsciencesystems.com/
http://www.sunwarrior.com/news/benefits-food-rotation-diet/

3) Gut bacteria control much of how fat or thin we are. This goes along with the above two posts---"good bacteria" which release inflammation reducing byproducts in our bodies result from eating foods our bodies like, and are helped by fasting. In contrast, "bad bacteria" flourish when we eat food our bodies react to, and release inflammation CAUSING byproducts.

http://www.scientificamerican.com/article/how-gut-bacteria-help-make-us-fat-and-thin/
http://www.sciencealert.com/your-gu...ich-diets-will-actually-make-you-lose-weight/
http://chriskresser.com/a-healthy-gut-is-the-hidden-key-to-weight-loss/
http://www.bbc.com/news/health-27116640

I could list several more but this is enough to completely eradicate your statement. Continuing to believe that calories in and calories out is all that matters is the equivalent of believing the world is flat instead of round. It's simply false and clinging to that belief makes you look ignorant in the face of all the new research that is out and the people who actually know their sh!t and read up on this stuff daily.

grayclif

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Huh... for every study out there, there is another to refute it. People just eat way too much. Reduce what your caloric intake in systematic fashion and you will lose weight.

If you track your calories/macros, and more specifically, the type of foods, you may find a food that reacts positively or negatively towards your weight loss goals then good.

iifym.com helped me lose 50 pounds.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, people do eat too much. I agree. The point I'm making is that you can only get to a certain point with just watching calories and then most people will be stuck unless you understand what I just posted. It's no coincidence when you see tons of people who exercise regularly, eat right, watch calories and can't lose weight.

Weight loss shouldn't be your goal. Fat loss should be your goal. Pounds are meaningless unless you know how much is fat and how much is muscle. Losing fat is good, losing muscle is not. Virtually all diets other than fasting create a situation at BEST where it's 50/50 fat/muscle.

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The following is advice I'll give you that is better than any book, program, or pills you could possibly waste your money on.

You ready for this?

Count calories, exercise to raise your metabolism, and have discipline.

K. That's it. That's how I lost 60lbs several years ago and have easily maintained <10% BF since. I'm a rocket scientist. You're welcome.

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I know most of modern ways of loosing wieght , but I couldnt loose weight for these reasons :
1- I am in pure sedentary light style , and without playing sport I dont even comple 2500 step a day .
2- I am not really that happy and food is one of instant shot that give me temporally pleasure , so if I am bored I go to some nice restaurant and eat. I tried to find other things to give me pleasure but nothing worked so far.
3- because of 2 I find it hard to have self despline, it is proved that people who are depressed does not resist instance pleasures because their long term brain become less active .

Sprayarc

Banned
Reaction score
I know most of modern ways of loosing wieght , but I couldnt loose weight for these reasons :
1- I am in pure sedentary light style , and without playing sport I dont even comple 2500 step a day .
2- I am not really that happy and food is one of instant shot that give me temporally pleasure , so if I am bored I go to some nice restaurant and eat. I tried to find other things to give me pleasure but nothing worked so far.
3- because of 2 I find it hard to have self despline, it is proved that people who are depressed does not resist instance pleasures because their long term brain become less active .
Unfortunately you can't lose weight and stay in you're comfort zone. It's this simple. You have to change your habits. You're not going to like it at first but if you push through the discomfort you'll get used to it.

Either choose to continue on as you are now or start taking baby steps and follow through.

Pills won't work.

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
1- Change this. See below.
2- After working out usually within an hour of stopping you start to feel great. It's an endorphin rush and can be quite addictive. But to get there, you actually have to start. Let me tell you...starting is by far the hardest part. If you can get over the initial difficulty of starting out, like the first two weeks, it becomes much much easier. Your body adjusts and your routine becomes a habit. Stop coming up with excuses to sit on your a$$ and just man up.
3- If you get your sh*t together with your physical health I'm pretty sure you'll be mentally healthier also. At the very least, you'll be skinny and depressed instead of overweight and depressed.

Weigt08

Banned
Reaction score
I have tried just about every diet pill under the sun, and I can tell you that the only things i have ever had success with were natural supplements like acai berry. I tried a lot of the products like Hydroxycut, but they only made me dizzy and nauseous, not skinny! :)