Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Watch Out For STDs

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
America Is Charlie Sheen: CDC "Alarmed" At 20 Million New STD Cases Spike

Next time you're out looking at girlies to bang, imagine these fvcked up statistics:

Charlie Sheen’s announcement that he is HIV positive has created a huge uproar as critics attack him from every direction, but the truth is that Charlie Sheen is simply a reflection of our society as a whole. You see, the truth is that it isn’t just big Hollywood stars that are engaged in risky sexual behavior. According to the CDC, there are 110 million cases of sexually-transmitted disease in America today, and another 20 million STD cases are added to that total every year. The United States has the highest STD infection rate in the entire industrialized world, and more than half of all Americans will have a sexually-transmitted disease at some point during their lives.
Highest in the Industrialized World!

USA!

USA!

USA!

C-quenced

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is ****ing crazy and at the same time not so surprising. The scary part is not knowing if you have anything because certain diseases (like HPV) cannot be tested for in men. You don't wanna get infected with anything and you also don't wanna be the one unknowingly passing some incurable disease around. If those statistics aren't enough to make men paranoid then I don't know what is. Even worse is that you get some people who could truly care less and would sleep with others without disclosing their health status. Now you also have gonorrhea that's resistant to antibiotics. I haven't had any sexual interactions in months (going through a really bad dry spell) and ready to go get tested. At this point I don't even think I want to risk jeopardizing my health by trying to sleep with these women.

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Herpes is not a STD until it was classified as one to push pills and make money. HPV is a fear mongering disease, it has 100 strains and 97 are harmless and your body gets rid of it by itself. The other 3 strains are the warts.

HIV is not the death sentence it use to be, you can live 40 years with it. Even Charlie Sheen Doctor said he is not worried about HIV killing him, he is worried about the drugs killing him.