Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Warped night tonight

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Went out for a couple after work and ran into a couple I know. They were sitting with an ex's husband. We were talking about "things" and of course my recent trip to Manila came up. They all had to see my fiance's picture. This little dweeb is actually a nice guy, but he made a comment about me not being able to find an American woman {probably from what she has said about me}. He thinks his ex is the best thing that has ever happened to him and I should be jealous of his good fortune.

I just had to grin inside at the thought. She's the one I've mentioned before. She would come over to bang when they were engaged if he pissed her off. She thought I should buy a 'vette {so she could drive it of course.... she got a Mustang, he got a POS pickup}. She gained at least 50 lbs since then..... and he thinks he won the lottery.... I left his delusions alone and let him be happy. Hopefully, she never screws him over

SgtSplacker

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course he has to put you down, probably suspects you were piping his girl. She already screwed him over that night by making him chill with the dude she cheated on him with lol

Augustus_McCrae

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes, it's strange because part of you wants to pull the guy aside and give him a heads up, but then you say "NAH".

I'd pay my Ex's BF 10k to marry her fat bitter azz. It would save me some alimony $. LOL.

-Augustus-

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I broke up with a girl about 1 1/2 years ago. She just got married to him and is pregnant with his child. That poor bugger is in for one hell of a ride with her, her orbiters, and the dad of her first kid. I wish them a fun-filled brief marriage.

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No, she was out of town. But it's a smaller town only 26k. And he was sitting with a couple I've known for 30 years. He was just part of the table.... I don't think he has to worry about me any more..... It would be a hard sell to talk little buddy into that...