Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Wanna look good? Wanna look better? Step inside and have a seat.

Reaction score
Great post man :)
But I'd like to see these in future updates.
-earings
-rings
-necklaces
- and hats
- vests (I'm a big fan of vests haha)
What kinds for which ocassions. Or if at all.

A tip for smokers don't just get a plain old bic lighter invest yourself into a zippo. Engravements or designes are your choice. Any kind really but I like to match my metals. Gold watch= gold zippo , black watch=blackzippo, silver watch= silver zippo. Etc or if you find this cheaper the mini bic holder/ protector things.

TJD

Reaction score
trent_afc said:
Armyboy, great guide, thank you. A few categories/specifics I would like to see covered in future revisions:
- Leather jackets: types, colors, when & where
- Cologne
- Pant types other than jeans: cords, chinos, etc.
- Black jeans...when, if ever?
- Casual shoes...any coloring rules when combining with dark or light jeans?
- Summer stuff: shorts, sandals

Thanks again
I would like more information about other pants and shorts. When and where are they acceptable and how do they pair with various shirts.

Fragrance is another topic that I think should be covered. Although it is mostly straightforward.

I know this topic is the most pleasent but I wonder if anyone can dispense advice on shaving of the sack. I have yet to ever go at my genitals with a razor out of fear. Any tips to safely shaving these sensitive areas?

Thanks for the great post I must say I learned quite a bit! I am especially happy to finnally run into a sunglasses guide. Although now that I am aware of them I found others.

Thanks for any further help

Ronaldo7

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Brilliant thread. I hope ArmyBoyATC comes back to post more. Very detailed and extensively explained.

janeleonard

Reaction score
Fashion has always been around somewhere that describes what people can do with their incredible unique style. Each one exhibits their unique fashion with clothing and accessories at large.

Mr. Cappucino

Don Juan
Reaction score
I got to say I've avoided this for a while, but after reading it I was amazed. I already had a head start with this stuff but I never knew the little details were important

MattTheW

Don Juan
Reaction score
Any tips on aftershaves etc?

I'm thinking that the lynx aftershaves aren't the way to go lol

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I just wanted to say thanks ArmyBoyATC. I read through everything about a month ago and slowly started to pay more attention to the things you mentioned. Here I am a month later, I updated my wardrobe probably got rid of 85% of the clothes in my closet, got a nice watch, started using shampoo AND conditioner lol never would have thought that the 2 in 1 doesnt cut it but there is definitely a difference and I have gotten several comments from women on my hair, and have been going to the gym just about every day. Funny to see how girls you have known for a while change the way they act around you after you start taking care of yourself and changing things up.

ArmyBoyATC

Don Juan
Reaction score
First off, sorry I've been gone so long. I just got home from Afghanistan a couple months ago and got a job where I had to relocate so I've been all kinds of busy.

I know there have been a lot of questions asked do I'll try to cover as many as I can as thoroughly as I can.

If you want me to critique your wardrobe then PM me. I'm happy to help. I've gotten a few PM's and have helped some guys out. Even if it's something you're thinking about buying but aren't sure and you want my opinion, just ask.

I HAVE ACQUIRED A FRIEND WHO WAS IN NEED OF SOME FASHION AND AFTER THIS POST, I WILL CREATE A NEW THREAD THAT WILL EXPLAIN IN DETAIL WHERE HE STARTED WITH FASHION TO HOW ITS AFFECTED HIS GAME SINCE UPDATING HIS WARDROBE. BE ON THE LOOK OUT!!!! COMING SOON!

Questions.....

Earrings.

I don't have a whole lot to say about this. In my personal opinion, I think earrings are not good at all. Let's think about this. Most every scumbag in movies has earrings. Now if you have an earring then I'm not calling you a scumbag because I don't know you. But seriously, think about it. In my mind, I picture anyone from a trailer park to a greasy New York City slicker who asks questions like "wheah do you you get the bualls?"

Having said that, if it works for you where you live and you get MAD play based off your earrings then good on you. But that's not what gets it done for me or anyone I know.

If you don't take anything away from this post, take this.... Simple, timeless and clean gets chicks every time.

Are earrings simple, timeless and clean? No. They aren't. However everyone has their own style and my opinion was asked so there it is.

RINGS

Again, I'm not a big jewelry guy so I don't have a whole lot of advise about this. I'll give it a shot.

Nothing says "My best years are behind me" like a class ring. That's a keep sake, not fashion.

No pinkie rings, just don't. Please.

Yellow gold looks cheap. It just does. I don't have anything yellow gold. Not a button, watch or anything along those lines. Because it looks like junk.

If you want me to answer a more specific question about a ring then I need to see pics.

I've seen some nice rings but think about this, when you look at a girl, you look for a ring right? Same for her. Problem is that there are 20 other guys that strike her interest so why would she waste her time trying to figure out if you have a wedding ring on or not? She won't. She'll just move on and not care.

My personal advise, no rings.

NECKLACES

I've seen some nice ones. Anything small and silver looks nice. Just try to keep it out of sight. Tuck it in your shirt. Don't wear it hanging outside your shirt. You're attracting her eyes to a specific thing, not you in general. I try not to give her any distractions. Just me, clean and neat.

Nothing yellow gold for sure.

ArmyBoyATC

Don Juan
Reaction score
HATS

I'm not a fan. I feel like it makes you look like a working man. You have a great head of hair, show it off.

Hats are associated with laziness. "I'm too lazy to do my hair so I'm gonna wear a hat". Would you talk to the girl in a baseball cap or the girl with beautiful neat and clean hair? The kind of hair that smells nice and looks soft? I'd go for the hair every time and I believe most of you would too. HINT - she thinks the same thing.

I know there are top hats and various kinds. I never wear them. I have great hair. You do too, style it and show it off.

One last thing, think about how bad your hair looks when you take it off.... What's she gonna think when she sees your beat down hair from a hat?

You'll get much more play from a hair style. Trust me.

VESTS

If you're talking about a suit vest then it's not my style at all. I feel like every liberal arts major ever goes to a bar with a vest on.

Sweater vests are a different story. Now those I can work with. But it's summer time right now and you shouldn't be wearing a vest during the summer so let's hold off on the vest advise for now until we find out what's going to be in style this summer if any at all.

COLLEGE CAMPUS

The key to college is to look mature yet casual. Button downs, jeans and loafers are always a nice clean look. Polo's work well.

I guess you should try to look like you're a professional. Like you're career oriented and are not a kid.

Read the advise I've posted on clothing and you'll have the look I'm talking about.

LEATHER JACKETS.

Again, let's wait to see what's going to be in style this fall/winter. If I give you advise now and you spent money on a nice jacket and then it was last years style then you'd be pissed lol. Let's hold off.

But leather jackets are nice and yes you should have one.

COLOGNE

This is one of the hardest things to advise someone on. Each cologne has it's on smell and triggers different thoughts for different people. Smell is one of the strongest triggers for memory so it is very important.

You wouldn't wear the same outfit to a business lunch as you would to a night on the town, right? Same logic follows for cologne. Zestier ones that smell like citrus or fresh outside type smells feel right during the day, when you're not looking attract your co-workers. Save the smokier, spicier, more potent scents until you're off the clock. You just need to know which colognes are which. I have some advise before you even test them out. If the box is some sunshiny color, think daytime; if you see intense, extreme, or some other synonym for whoa! in the name, save it for after dark.

For you expensive guys or they guys willing to spend a little more to attract, these are a few good options. Day and night mixed in.

Prada Luna Rossa Extreme

Nautica Voyage

Heeley Cardinal

Laboratorio Olfattivo Salina

For the less expensive guys
BKE
Gucci
Armani

And pretty much anything you can get from Dillard's or Macys.

Just find one that feels like you. I can't explain it but you'll know it when you smell it.

ArmyBoyATC

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll post more tomorrow bros. I'm not done so if I haven't answered your question, I'll get it tomorrow.

Sikanhe

Don Juan
Reaction score
I am trying to rock a pocket watch for some EXTRA class.

Any idea how to replace your watch with these and look the part while doing it without wearing a vest?

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sikanhe said:
I am trying to rock a pocket watch for some EXTRA class.

Any idea how to replace your watch with these and look the part while doing it without wearing a vest?
lol you are probably directing that question to armyboyATC but in my opinion that would look pretty douchey if I saw some guy pull out a pocket watch. Pretty sure that would be going overboard

Captain Slay A Hoe

Reaction score
These are great tips and i recommend DJs use these ideas. However I have to disagree on three things:

1) For college campuses tips you provided, I disagree on wearing dress shirt, jeans and point dress shoes because you look like you are going out clubbing. I get no looks when I wear those fashions. However when I wear tank top with jeans or basketball jersey or funny shirts I get many looks, girls coming up to me, staring at me in class. Probably because of my long sleeve tattoos and my dyed hair :cool:

2) For jean wear part, you claim that it looks bad to wear those stitched up on the back pants. I disagree 100% on this because I wear a lots of true religion and many women would check my ass or grab it, bunch of sick perverts lol. So if anyone is looking for fast kino with women I suggest getting jeans similar to true religion

3) I 100% Agree with the hat part. Hats are a waste of money to buy. It makes men look like they are trying hard to look a certain way, which is fake. Unless someone has hair loss receiving then I can understand. Its best to cover that head :yes:

Everything else is Greats. Good job OP!