Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Vasectomy Is Tomorrow/Opting Out

exhausted

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the risk of permanent impotence is enough for me to never have that procedure done....ever.....good luck

HoneyHitter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think any society can benefit from a situation where all the valuable men avoid having children while all the worthless men impregnate every woman they can.

I understand your point Tenacity, but I still have some hope left. Opting out by means of a vasectomy is like saying "**** the world, go kill yourselves. I'm out.".

It may take a while before a few courageous red pill men enter the sphere of influence from which they have enough power to change laws and perceptions concerning fatherhood. But I believe forums like SS are not in vain.

YawataNoKami

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't think any society can benefit from a situation where all the valuable men avoid having children while all the worthless men impregnate every woman they can.

I understand your point Tenacity, but I still have some hope left. Opting out by means of a vasectomy is like saying "**** the world, go kill yourselves. I'm out.".

It may take a while before a few courageous red pill men enter the sphere of influence from which they have enough power to change laws and perceptions concerning fatherhood. But I believe forums like SS are not in vain.
Those red pill men of power exist already , they know , they just do not care. Power is more intoxicating. Remember , men build women consume. They want the consumers.

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Not sure how it can cost thousands to store it. My brother is a Registered Angus breeder. He can have a couple hundred straws of semen in a liquid nitrogen tank in the garage all year. More before breeding season, less after. BUT he isn't paying near that much for everything. Not sure what it costs, but with a 5k average sale price on his bulls, then the feed costs for the cows and growing the bulls up..... I know it's way less.....maybe you need to buy a tank from Select Sires and store it yourself :)

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I can't give advice on whether or not to have the vasectomy, that's your decision. But your reasons are sound. There is no way on earth to guarantee that any woman will not change after 24 years. I don't even blame women, entirely. It's society, society is broken, and marriage these days is seen as disposable. That's just the way it is now.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I want one so I will never go through the BS I'm going through now. But on one hand I have a boy. I may want a girl for the future. All I know is I will always wear condoms and even with that I will never *** inside a chick. I'll reevaluate this plan when I'm 35. By then I can close shop.

evan12

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Glad you didnt do it , it was going to be another victory for women because they was able to cast another man .
Now clam down and go see a psychotherapist it seem you are suffering from depression , they are expensive but if you have really that successful career you should be able to spend some money.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Guys, thanks a lot for your attention to this. So after some more thought and final analysis, I'm going to stick with my original plan.

- I'm going to reschedule the procedure to get done most likely in December as they are booked up for November.

- I'm withdrawing from having any sex with any woman until the procedure is done and the follow-up procedures are completed.

Based on my analysis over my prior relationships, current relationships, current standing, the women I get, the women I could potentially get, their behaviors, their fickle behaviors, their unpredictable behaviors, their pluses, their minuses....the whole nine yards, I believe I have the following:

- A 55% - 60% chance of it turning into a bad situation full of drama, excessive costs, limited time with the child, etc. I can't deal with this and I can't live with this. I will snap and kill somebody, and I'm serious. So I can't have my life end up here or it's basically suicide.

- A 25% chance of it turning into a majority good situation, where I have the pseudo family structure, love, happiness, the whole nine yards.

- A 15% - 20% chance of it being a combination of happy and bad, which means it might start happy and turn bad towards the end.

The reality is that if the bad situation happens, I can't live with that, it will be like my life is over because I can't deal with that level of stress. If the happy situation occurs, it will be GOOD or OKAY, but I can honestly LIVE WITHOUT it. It's not like it's going to be some life-fulfilling shyt for me or something to where I just "have to have it" so bad to where I will risk the bad situation.

So that's where I stand. I'm not telling you guys to do what I'm doing, because hell, somebody has got to produce children. It's just not going to be in my life's plans.

If I produce children, I'm going to have to live with the possibility of the bad situation full of drama, the woman being a bytch, etc. There's a lot of guys on this Forum that are currently dealing with this and LIVING through it. I can't live through it. I'm the type to where I will physically assault the woman, kill the woman, or something similar. Some guys just aren't "cut out" to deal with that bullshyt, and I'm one of them. And if I'm realistically going to produce children, I have to just be WILLING to deal with a bad situation if it arises...and I'm not cut out for that shyt.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm just going to say this... You know what you want. Most people here are posting "what if" situations. That's something my dad is always doing to me. "I wouldn't do that if I were you, what if blah blah blah blah". I quit taking my dad's advice years ago on how to run my life. If I hadn't done that, I'd still be working for a temp agency, making minimum wage, and be living with my parents.

Next time you have the appointment, don't post before going. Post after you come back. You've thought long and hard about this for a long time and you're not seeing any good reasons for NOT doing it. Life comes with a lot of risks and we decide if we want to take them or not. If you don't want to risk having children with a bytch and getting raped up the ass with child support payments, then do what you can to prevent it.

If you DO meet that ideal woman somewhere down the line, you can get her to pay for a reversal or get the sperm sucked out of your ba11s. That's when you know you've got a dedicated woman who's determined to stay with you.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Des,

I totally agree with you. So here's the thing, I have the appointment rescheduled, they only have one more left for this year and it's Friday, December 18th at 2:30 p.m. so I grabbed that spot.

I feel good about this now, I have looked over this, thought over this.....this is the best decision for my life going forward.

From today until the middle of February, I'm not having any sexual intercourse with women at all. After the procedure is done, I do still have to wait a solid 6-8 weeks for further testing to make sure everything is setup properly.

dillj

Banned
Reaction score
wtf are you, anyway? legacy bs. That's lizard brain "thinking". There's nothing special about anybody's genes, man.

Captain Jack

Don Juan
Reaction score
I'd rather be celibate for the rest of my life than have any kind of non-emergent procedure done on my johnson.

To each their own.