Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Validation vs Romance Seeking Women

Æon

Reaction score
Hi all. I'm new to this forum, so forgive me if I come off a little naive, here, but I had a question that's been going through my mind since I watched a video.

The video is here:
Basically it's two PUA type guys saying that there are two types of women, or two opposites, and that most women lie somewhere between the two extremes. On one side, you have women who desperately seek validation. These are the ones who have to be ignored, who you HAVE to play games with, because essentially they don't respond to positive actions, and essentially don't have enough self esteem to really fall for a guy who treats her well. On the other hand, you have women who actually respond well to romance, to some compliments, to you just being a cool, interesting guy who is showing interest. Obviously they still aren't attracted to neediness, but they don't run away as soon as a guy shows interest.
Now, I don't really follow PUA stuff too closely, but I stumbled on this one and it was interesting to me because it was the first time I had heard guys like this making a distinction. Generally, many seem to act like all women fall into the first category, and that no women are like the second. The very idea of such women is where so many men go wrong.

Now, I understand that I may come off as some kind of nice guy type who's just trying to find the hope that the second, "good" category of women exist. But that's not the case. I've had quite a good deal of success with women in my life, and the reason this video resonated with me is that I've definitely found that some women (though definitely not all) do respond well to me just being a confident, funny, sexual guy, without having to **** with their heads.

So my question is this: within the framework of looking at women this possibly very simplistic way, I find that so many guys focus on how to seduce the first group. I understand that this isn't really a bad idea, since these girls are pretty easy to reign in once you figure out that they respond really well to aloof behavior. But if you're seeking a relationship, wouldn't the best skill to have be the ability to tell the difference between the two, and just go after the second type? If there are in fact sexy, mature, intelligent and self-respecting girls out there, wouldn't they be the best choice for something serious, than some girl with daddy issues who only calls you when you don't call her back?

Let me know what you guys think.
Thanks

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
But if you're seeking a relationship, wouldn't the best skill to have be the ability to tell the difference between the two, and just go after the second type? If there are in fact sexy, mature, intelligent and self-respecting girls out there, wouldn't they be the best choice for something serious, than some girl with daddy issues who only calls you when you don't call her back?
Here's my 2 cents,

Yes.

yungballa

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
This is something I've learned myself from just my experience with girls (and a bit of reading)

There are some girls who are on a high horse and need constant attention to raise their ego; and when an actually genuinely attractive guy comes around to them, they'll reject them just for self validation. It's stupid, but it's real. I see this at my own high school.

Then you have the cool, down to earth, genuine girls who might take interest in a guy. And if the guy shows interest back, this type of girl is less likely to play games. In fact, in my experience this girl will make your job easier
She'll be ready to escalate with you and will most likely show genuine interest because she isn't worried about validating herself or raising her ego, she actually seeks romance with you, as OP mentioned.

I prefer the second type of girls. I wouldn't even entertain/give the first type of girl any time of the day. When I know I can talk to women who are actually serious about progressing things with me, why would I waste my time with a women who's just all about validating herself, or just tryna get that ego boost? (plus the stupid games she plays)

If a girl of the first type attempts to talk to me, I literally minimize my contact with them. I'll speak if I'm spoken to, but under very little circumstances do I ever initate contact with them. I have nothing against these girls, but I just see them as a waste of time... plus I would never even give a girl who's just tryna validate herself even the time of day. The way they act to me is just so stupid. They would sacrifice a good chance at romance with a guy they're probably attracted to just to feel better about themselves, and raise their ego. To me, that screams insecure. They don't feel secure, so they have to put down a male just to feel good about them selves. My guess is that they want to feel like they're sooooo good, that they're unattainable. That's laughable to me. Some aren't even attracted to the guy. They just literally use them to boost their ego. And a girl like that is bad news to me. To me, that says she is a girl of LOW CALIBER; and I don't have time for that.

Now, if a girl from the second type talks to me; I'm all game. I won't be needy or desperate, but I'll actually show interest. And depending on how much she actually likes me, I'll show more and more interest, start to escalate more, etc etc, and just take things farther.

I tend to run into a lot of the second type of girls (in my school). But also, I've still seen a lot of the first type. It's really 50-50 where I live. Some actually want you, some just want to validate themselves. I only talk to the second types, though. If I talk to a girl and she ends up being the first type, I kick her to the curb. Not worth my time.

Last edited:

RangerMIke

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Pointless discussion. All women are the same... they are all narcissistic and all seek validation. If they are not lesbians... then getting validation from men is very important.

There are women where validation is VERY important, and some where it's less so. It is a continuum but they are all the same.... all women will respond favorably to attention from men they find attractive. But none of this freaking matters, because you are going to treat all women EXACTLY the same. Having techniques for different 'types' of women is laughable, why??? because NOTHING you can do will change if she likes you or not.

If she likes you, you can work with that and build her attraction by acting like a man. If she doesn't like you from the start... don't waste your time... move on.

The bottom line is that you will NOT be able to make anything happen with a woman who does not like you. If she likes you, and you give her attention, she will respond favorably. Any man that goes into an interaction with a woman with the idea that he is trying to get into a relationship has already lost.

NEVER BE A MAN LOOKING FOR A RELATIONSHIP! Stop chasing mythical unicorns, they do not exist. You go out, have fun, date and fvck as many women as you can, and let them worry about trying to lock you down.

The PUA guys teach stuff that really only works with young, drunk, or stupid women...it is played out. I think they can teach you a lot about the nature of women and what they naturally respond to. If you are in your 20s... I think they can teach you about style and behavior that attract women that in their 20s as well and don't have a whole lot of life experience and have almost no control of their emotions.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
the real question is which type of girl is hornier and gives better sex