Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Us older guys?

Tedhe

Don Juan
Reaction score
What is it about older men which women love?

How do we better us our age to advance our personal needs?

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
experience
saying no
knowing what you want and stating it
no compromise
creative
clever
confident
"a man"

I have heard all of these from younger women of why they like me, over someone their age (30-36)

Glassguy

Reaction score
Here is my take on this. I am 38 and got divorced when I was 35. Since then, EVERY woman I have dated/hooked up with/etc has been no older than 28. Youngest was 23.

They LOVE a MAN. They are tired of the hit it and quit it, pump and dump guys that will tell them everything they want to hear to get their panties down and then disappear or quickly lose interest. Chicks in this age category are a LOT of fun and they are mature enough to handle life.

I tell all of them that I am not looking for a relationship, just looking to go out and have a good time. If something happens later down the road, so be it. But they know what my intentions are right off the bat. If they seem like a good fit to eventually be dating material, I do not try to smash them right off the bat. Believe it or not, this will blow their mind. They will start wondering why you are not trying to knock it down and their interest level will really spike. One even asked my on the third date if I liked her or friend zoned her because I wasnt being super agressive because she was definitely dating material. I knew if I jumped on it right off the bat it might kill the interest on my level. So I played it off for several dates. I knew it was there for the taking when I wanted it.

Younger women in their 20's dont want to date the same age guys who are still party animals every weekend. They are dreaming of starting a family or having a relationship with a guy who is steady in life and not still trying to figure out who they are.

Treat it as fun
Be the MAN
Take control....they will love it
Dont be scared to hang out with their circle of friends. Be cool and be yourself
Dont be scared to only reciprocate to their actions. You'll know if its there for the taking. Take it when YOU want it.
Be up front and honest. It will blow their mind when you tell them something and stick to it because they are not used to that with guys their own age.
Dress a little trendier. Blend in.

Most of all- enjoy it and have fun. That is what dating is all about regardless of age! I just prefer that -10 year gap....those women just better suit my needs!

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Possibly veering a little OT, but I've found a sweet spot of women a little younger than me, but extraordinarily young in appearance and demeanor (which actually describes me also).

I get the best of both worlds... Young body and mind but tempered with maturity and some smarts. They're somewhat rare but they're out there. The younger ones are too much drama and instability for me.

Glassguy

Reaction score
I'm 38 but honestly look upper 20's.

The 20's chicks dont seek me out because I am older, but when they find out my real age its like its taboo/or they already have an interest in older guys and my value goes through the roof!

Çharismo

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Even though I'm 30 on the outside I'm actually an old a$$ man on the inside and in the past few years the attention and comments from women has become pretty intense and I believe it will get even more intense as I get older. When everything becomes congruent and aligned with who you are there are powerful subtle energies that are reflected through your demeanor, speech, and just overall conduct. The mark of a true refined gentleman...and THAT is what draws women to you. You smooth out the edges and are sure of your place in the world. You can show a woman things...maybe even teach her a couple of things which just absolutely drops a woman's panties. Even when I was younger a lot of older women would comment how I was so young but now it's a whole another ball game as I'm getting older and I'm making sure I stay on top of my mutha-fudgetrucking game and doing a little bit better everyday. It's a constant never-ending process and I definitely don't plan to slack off.

Again this is what my understanding is at this point in my life and I'm sure it will evolve as I get older but one of the aspects that I've become very comfortable with is absolute honesty in regards to what I expect from a woman. She is either with it or she ain't and a lot of women have told me that it's very refreshing to hear that and that they respect the fact that I'm not leading them on, looking to play games or trying to create any drama. Most women can sense BS coming out of a man's mouth pretty fast and whether or not we are just telling them what they want to hear. The more attractive a woman the faster she can detect the BS. They can naturally tell if the man is congruent in who he is and or claiming to be. With time a lot of men...oh whoops...actually let me correct myself...with time *I* have matured into my masculinity and sexuality which of course is a by-product of confidence built through doing "stuff".

Just like a poster above me...I don't rush into sex either. I've become extremely picky and usually take my time by naturally allowing things to progress by creating enough space where a woman can feel safe with me and is willing to explore possibilities. Again this is something I've become comfortable with as I'm getting older because of the abundance mindset and remaining completely and absolutely detached until proven otherwise.

LiveFreeX

Banned
Reaction score
You are hitting the age where most of us are married and the women that aren't are on the warpath for a man. Picking up older women is as easy as blowing a wet fart after a taco buffet and just about as appetizing.

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't have the physique, I look more like an NFL lineman, except only 6'2" 240. Power, money, having actually made it instead of dreaming about "making it", knowing "the cat" is standard equipment so she's not "special" {and she probably won't be the greatest I've ever had}all contribute to create a man who can take or leave her. THAT drives women nuts...... when she know's it's not an act, but the real deal. I think it's been called amused mastery....