Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Update from last sob story.

Misrah

Don Juan
Reaction score
Initial issues, and replies found here:

http://www.sosuave.net/forum/index.php?threads/advice-time.234871/

Since that time I have written, and received a letter from my charming friend. Other than these two pieces of communication I have been holding strong with NC. She has not attempted to reach out to me. I come to you DJ's because I seek assurance that I did the right thing, by walking away- and that truly I need to keep walking and stop kidding myself that there is any hope left with this woman.

Your advice is appreciated.

The second message I sent to her:

First off I want to say sorry if my last letter seemed a bit harsh.

I don't think i was ready for the discussion that we had. And i think the day after it was still a bit too much, and I was caught off guard. Now that I've had a little time to think about us and where we were at. Honestly the connection we had meant something to me, and I might be wrong but i feel like it meant something to you as well. Otherwise I wouldn't have reacted the way I did.

I've had some time to reconsider, and upon reflection you were right, we were going too fast. Now that I have had a little space I’d like to reconnect at whatever level you feel comfortable - and what ever happens, happens. I value our time together too much to just walk away.

If you're not interested please let me know so i can move on. Otherwise if you just need someone to have coffee with, and go for a walk Im here for you. I'm willing to see where this goes. One way or the other I'm looking forward to hearing from you, see you around the bend.

A few days later I received this response from her:

Thanks for the beautiful flowers and the letter. Your first letter didn't seem harsh; it actually really resonated with me. it IS important to be all in, and timing can be everything. The connection we had means a lot to me too. I don't know that I've ever felt connected to someone so quickly, or that I've ever been able to spend so much time just sitting in the dark talking. That said, I'm having a lot of difficulty second guessing myself, and worrying about ****ing up again and getting hurt. Its like this weird debilitating indecision where I'm not sure what I feel or what I want - I mean its taken me like six days and five tries to even write you this letter. I worry that I may become an emotional kamikaze pilot- taking myself out and everyone with me, and that's not fair. (Sorry if this all seems very over dramatic- I'm trying to introspect and its just SO hard. So, I've realized I just need to take myself out of the game, and get comfortable being alone, I want you to move on and find someone who is capable of being in a relationship right now and someone that you deserve to be with - because you're a great guy.

Thank you for being so awesome and getting to know me and teaching me so many cool things. My not is twice as long as yours, not nearly so eloquent and I can't seem to come up with as smooth an ending, so I'll just say that I really wish you all the best and I KNOW you'll find a unicorn.

Like I said DJs this seems pretty cut and dry. I have been holding NC for about 2 weeks since receiving this letter, and plan on continue to do so. I just wanted to post the conclusion here for you, and just ask (to be sure) that this one is well and truly dead. Thank you again for listening to my emotional ramblings.

Killakittie

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It hurts to read that OP because I too was just like that in my early twenties. Sadly and "I mean this with all respect" but you just emasculated yourself in front of her. You just handed all the power back to her and your value further dropped in her mind.

Women don't want a man that's going to wait around on them hand and foot and apologize for everything little thing no. They want to perceive you as high value and a man who will tell them no and walk away when they get out of hand drives their interest level through the roof. Don't ever apologize like that again unless you killed her dog or something and don't ever tell any women you'll be there waiting for her if she wants to talk or whatever...shudders.

Best course of action is not responding at all. If you have to respond I'd done so close to this.

Listen "insert her name here" you've made your decision now it's time to move on. I don't interact with women who are unsure about themselves and I thank you for showing your true character you saving me alot of time. I'm now blocking this email and I wish you the best of luck.

Misrah

Don Juan
Reaction score
wtf does HSL mean?

Her last one was a depressed ****. Dont shoehorn me into a fuxking beta afc mold because a sent a girl a short message and a few flowers.

Reading your post history, it amazes me that your schoolyard misogynistic views actually count as content around here.

Last edited:

Misrah

Don Juan
Reaction score
@Desdinova

Actually, I made a post about your types that lurk here. I just needed to dig it back out again:

I think people use misogynistic views, and viewpoints to mask their poor game, or poor self worth. Instead of being a man, and improving yourself and your game- it's a lazy and easy trap to fall into victimization ploys. Its all the big bad girls ext ext.

Personally i love women. I lust after them all of the time, and hardly any of them truly wrong me. I eject far before anything like that would ever happen in the first place. Women are the same as men just with a few diffences :)

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Boy did u walk into the wrong bar. It's a big internet go hang out at jezzabel on those days when your titties hurt

Misrah

Don Juan
Reaction score
...and while you're sitting there spewing a bunch of horse 5hit while crying into your bag of cheesies about the 29 year old lawyer you're not fvcking, I'm getting laid by a 23 year old who has me in the top slot of her HSL.

That's the kind of thinking that keeps people from getting laid. Women are wired different, function differently, and make decisions differently.
I am so happy that you can dupe a 23 year old into ****ing you. The fact that you immediately produce this the second someone questions your broken ideas is hilarious. I also like how you even include your own buzzword acronyms in there as well.

Very well played.

Thanks for your concern about how moist my **** is. I don't have a problem getting laid- just finding something good waking up to. Let me know how that 23 year old is doing it for you on an intellectual level. If you can't see the difference between a casual lay and and someone worthy of a partnership- I pity you, and anyone that takes your horse**** as gospel.

Dingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah OP... That was pretty pathetic...You learn the hard way... We all did....

CMNILS87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I didn't dupe anybody. She pursued me for two years before I finally agreed to date her.

If my ideas were broken, she wouldn't have bothered with me. Seduction is more than routines, dress, and flowers. True seduction takes place when you're happy with yourself, you believe in yourself, and you as a person appeal to others regardless of whether they're male, female, old, young, fat, thin, short, tall, etc. Routines, techniques, and ground rules will help the seduction go smoothly and quickly.

Perfectly fine. I'm not looking for someone to click with me on an intellectual level. That's what this place is for. I want someone who's going to treat me like the rare and valuable man that I've worked at becoming, and that's exactly what she's doing. She has to compliment my masculinity with her femininity, and she does that just fine. She also has a good set of morals built into her. That's all I want, and all of that is hard to come by in today's women.

I see it, and it's very clear to me. That's why I came up with High Score Theory. It's to help those who actually want a woman to stick by their side. However, it doesn't stand on it's own. Everything in the DJ Bible works in conjunction with finding a woman who's a keeper. If you don't have true confidence and you don't know what's appealing (and unappealing) to a woman, then High Score Theory is useless.

Let's get back to some facts here....

I'm getting laid.
Many other men on this site are getting laid.
Some of them are in LTRs.
A few are married

You have NONE of that.

If you refuse to learn from those who are being successful at what you're failing at, then it is YOU that I pity. And then it's guys like me who go and fvck the 29 year old lawyer that you're busy crying over.
Clear case of Oneitis and his ego couldn't take the rejection because of the pedestal. @Desdinova, no need to go into a pissing contest with someone in the anger phase/denial. Won't work We all know you and your material is sound theory.

**Case in point, went out with a 30 yr old hottie athlete/trainer. Couldn't stop talking about her ex from 5 years ago. I was thinking this the whole time...
image.jpeg Abandon ship

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Painful to read OP. It's done. Never send flowers after it's over. It's like begging her for another chance. She doesn't respect you more because you did it.... no matter what the Hollywood romantic comedies tell you, you never win by begging a woman for anything.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@Misrah
HSL exists, how else do you explain women who repeatedly cheat, nearly always with the same "ex/badboy/dude" over the course of years.

I have an ex, I am her TopScore.
dumped her (11yr younger than me) for some one 18yrs younger. She has a bf, been romanced by very wealthy men, and happily flies 2000 miles to fvck me whenever I want.

get over the butthurt bro, take the best advice I ever saw and STFU, you sound like a b1tch