Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

TylerDurden’s 25 Point Checklist on Basic AFC (ie DJ) Mistakes

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Marin County, CA - just North of San Francisco
Become a Man. Become Confident. Have a Strong Frame.

or...

Learn a bunch of tricks, tactics and such that might get you women, but won't change who you are internally.

And when the women see past those tricks, tactics, gimmicks etc...then what is there?

Again, doing those 25 things are just treating the symptoms.

Work on your inner game, your inner self, and those 25 things, and a bunch of others will take care of themselves.

Robbie

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by TooColdUlrick
there is a fundamental hypocracy in these 25 points. not in the points themselves, because they are merely "noise" in the larger game.

to wit...

on the one hand, there is an attempt to not appear too eager, to not qualify yourself, to appear confident, to appear "secure". why? to bag as many HB9.37564 chicks as possible.

but on the other hand, you have gone so far as to develop a list of 25 "rules" & "tactics". why? to bag as many HB9.37564 chicks as possible.

There is a difference between appearing not to be doing the things you have mentioned and simply not doing the things you have mentioned.

You can appear to be doing what comes naturally to you while using canned material or a new technique you have learned. You call it hypocracy and I call it manipulation.

If your goal is to bag as many as possible, then manipulation might be your strongest strategy.

i am wondering how "successful" you would be, if the chicks that you were picking up KNEW IN ADVANCE that you are following a 25 Point Checklist, in an attempt to increase your chances of getting into their puzzies?

they would laugh you out of the club. rightfully so. agree?

Yes

the fact that you are making a 25 Point Checklist indicates that you are insecure and AFC at a deep level, despite your "success" with women.

If someone has a lot of success with women and understand why they have that success, then they are not an AFC.

You can be good at picking up women and still be insecure. You can be better than an average frustrated chump and still have room to grow.

While women will laugh at this site and every other one like it, they will moan in agony when their date is a bore or the same sort of loser approaches them at the bar, night after night. They will smile from ear to ear when they have a man who excites them and knows how to please them. Women would like to meet a man who was born with all of these wonderful attributes, knowing exactly what to do to make her happy. For various reasons, we all would like to be that man. The reality is that very few men are naturals. If you are not a natural and you make no effort to learn skills, then you will never be good. Picking up women is not just a matter of confidence and self worth. It is a social endeavor, and as such it requires a great deal of social skill.

A checklist indicates that there are certain skills that helped at least one other poster get better at the game.

It takes time, knowledge, and success to develop skills and build courage. If your friend was a terrible guitarist and he asked you for advice, you probably wouldn't point to the guitar and say "Just be a guitarist! Just play well. It should come naturally." He'd just keep making the same mistakes and horrible sounds, again and again, until he decided that guitar playing just wasn't in his blood, and maybe he would think there was something wrong with him.

Would you let this happen?

Nope, you'd get him a damned instruction manual and perhaps the name of a teacher who could give him some lessons and monitor his progress.

it also indicates that you desperately NEED women,

More like WANT and a desire to figure out how to GET. Need is too strong of a word to use in the context of pickups. We could argue that all of us need a little love in our lives. To become an artist? That's debatable?

especially only 10's

I forget where this came from but I seriously doubt that everyone in the community following Tyler's advice is pulling 10s.

, and many of them, every night, to validate yourself and quell your insecurities, and have resorted to Checklists, handwriting analysis, palm reading, and sock puppets...

that is the contradiction.

No, that is the style. This is the Don Juan discussion forum. While hopefully none of us are murderers, liars, and rapists who have slept with thousands of women - as the name connotates - you can bet that in some way shape or form we're looking to learn more about women and how to attract them.

This isn't a bodybuilding forum. It really wasn't started with the intention of being a self-improvement forum. It's not a circle jerk. Not a pissing contest. Just a place were dudes can go to figure out why they're not getting the kind of relationships they want with women, OR, it's the place where dudes go to learn how to get even better at dating, attraction, and seduction.

personally, i do what i want, when i want, where i want, how i want, in my own charming, engaging, and diplomatic manner. i don't have a problem with the hotties.

Great, and that sets you apart from the vast majority of men who log onto this site and ask how to get a phone number, or a second date, or a lay. You have a huge advantage over almost everyone here, and while much of what you have sort of came naturally for you, for others it is going to be an uphill battle.

Some guys want to call the girl the same day they get the number and try to set up a date for that night. Some guys leave seven or eight voice messages in a row before the woman can return their call. Some guys come on to women so strong that they are almost always seen as obnoxious. If they want to remain AFCs, then they can ignore this advice. If they continue their behavior, then despite their confidence or manliness, or whatever you want to call it, they will continue getting rejected. Of course, they might get laid every once in a while, and that's what separates them, the AFCs, from BAFCs and WBAFCs who have no skills, no confidence, AND no sex lives. If they want to have more control over their love life, then they better do their homework, and maybe they like reading checklists as opposed to field reports or seminars.

Ricky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bump for later reading.

tactic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bump for reason

iCY

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by CLOONEY
I have never met this Tyler guy or any of his "crew". However I do know that the people who visit him and pay him SH*TLOADS of cash are the same ones who have NO CLUE with woman. I also know those same guys could come here, get the right attitude and find themselves some ladies without a charge.
yea after spending a year lurking around in the fourms. going into theyr little anti-social shell because of their fear of approaching. reading and learning from key-board jokeys and having to deal with the other clueless chumps on the boards. if you know who to listen to here and have the ability to force your self out there and practice/learn all this in real life then you dont need any workshops. most guys that come here spend most of their life on this board trying to absorb every piece of information instead of actually going out and learning on their own. they become social robots.

but then again, if you have the money lying around( i have done training in stupid **** like games and have charged ridiculous amounts of money. the people that pay are people that have money to get rid of and are looking for a quick fix.) then you can pay for a workshop and have worked through your fears and learned from the best in just 3 nights. instead of sitting around on your ass and learning everything the long hard way. in the 3 nights, they force you to do stuff and they do it with you so you can learn VERY quickly. instead of taking years to break out of your fear of socializing, it happens in a few nights.

its a good fix if you have the extra money. if not, then its good to stick to these boards and learn this stuff.

also the workshops show people how to PU, not how to be a DJ. There is a difference between the two.

i havent taken any workshops but i have to admit, if i had the money i would definitely take one. you learn the real field tested stuff that is known to work. instead of sitting down and reading a zillion posts only to be confused by everyones messed up key-board jock theories.

donovan

Don Juan
Reaction score
This post is awesome. I loved those original posts from Tyler Durden's RSD crew.

My blog

Vibe

Don Juan
Reaction score
Tyler Durden is a ruthless try-hard with no sense of decency, friendship, or human emotion. He focuses more on the success of the sarge than the sarge itself. He has a wanton disregard for any protocol or code of honour that a group may have and uses any bit of weakness to his advantage, regardless of whether it is a female, male, or vibrating dildo.

BUT

He's good at it. My advice is to take all these points with a grain of salt. They are situational and will work often, but not always. As with everything a PUA does, they should be used as a spice, not the main course. Keep them in mind, but do NOT view them as scripture. And please, please, please, do not let these rules or any others turn you into an automaton. Don't be afraid to let your real self come through. Know the rules, but use them as guidelines within which to frame your true, creative, interesting self.

~Vibe~

Last edited:

floydtheater07

Don Juan
Reaction score
These points are good. With the exception of the not moving your hands one. If you don't,people might get bored. I suppose it should be natural.

Thanks for the post though, it was good.

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
After reading "The Game" I wouldn't take any of TD's advice just on principle.

And again, those 25 things are treating the "symptoms" and not the "disease" so to speak.

Take care of your inner game issues, and those 25 things, plus a whole bunch of other stuff will be "fixed"

Or, just address the symptoms without addressing the cause.

There are no shortcuts to becoming a DJ

Derek Flint

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Kineti[C]harm
There are COUNTLESS fieldreports, workshop reviews and what not that supports TDs success. It is just stupid to say that TD, Xaneus, Jlaix, ijjjji, Nightblue, PlayboyLA, 26 and all those top PUAs ain't doing good (PlayboyLA and TD of RSD/Project Hollywood fame are GREAT PUAs even though I don't like their system or game because i think it's too heavily based on routines). But even SUGGESTING that they are bad is stupid.

I will almost bet that TD could pull a hot girl from ANYONE on this forum. remember TD only goes for the hottest girls around which requires abit different game than 5, 6s and 7.

Tango-kid, many of those that go into using the RSD game even have with them cheatlists when sarging to remember stuff, and they DO get good.
Well, according to Style's book they're not.

And how much of that is KJ hype to sell workshops and bootcamps?

Don't believe the hype.

THE_ADDMAN

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
holy crap. :| you HAVE to be a robot to follow rules like that.

"if its too much, its bad. not enough, its bad" :|
how could you function with that much stress?

yes, its good to get an idea of the behaviors to avoid, but you cant go through your life (pick-up or otherwise) constantly analyzing with rules like that

Styles

Don Juan
Reaction score
This **** is for the birds

realsmoothie

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
23) WAITING FOR HER IF SHE LEAVES FOR ANY REASON (LIKE SAYS "I'M GOING TO THE WASHROOM, WAIT HERE) = too eager and into the convo.. if she goes to the washroom, make sure you're into another set by the time she gets back.

Um, OK. Girl says "wait here". What do you do, say "OK" and then when she leaves walk off and hit on another girl?

At least say "OK talk to you later, I'm gonna get a drink" or SOMETHING. What he's suggesting is just plain rude, as if the girl going to the bathroom is an insult to you.

Jariel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Jariel's 2 point checklist on Tyler Durden's mistakes

1. Thinking too much

Worrying about how far apart your legs are, what you say and when and how fast you say it and all this other analytical crap leads to obsessive behaviour. Do you want to be a seducer or a mathematician?

2. Trying too hard

Women can smell a try hard from miles away and it reeks of insecurity. Once you start doing all this stuff to try and impress women, you enter "supplication mode".

Maybe some of the traits mentioned here are attractive, but if they don't come natural to you, they're going to look as fake as a cheap wig on a bald person.