Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Turning point?

phil2015

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Need some help/advice with a situation I'm in.

Me and my current GF work at same place and thing have been going amazing. Her interest level I through roof, sex is on demand, she's a giver etc things going very well

Yesterday work moved her to a different building/site due to workplace changes. She had worked here years ago and there's numerous guys she dated/had as f buddies in past etc.....
Also, she admitted that she fancied/found attractive one of the sales guys there a few weeks back when she was angry.

I feel pretty insecure now, knowing theyre there, and do not want to throw this away, but I don't want to feel on edge all the time and like she's getting asked out all day by guys she's dated in the past.......

Any advice as to how I should handle this?

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
You are OVERESTIMATING HER INTEREST LEVEL...........through the roof? really?

You are OVERESTIMATING HER VALUE...................she's already done the rounds with multiple men in her job.....she's the company bike....a slag, if you will........

Why are you IN A RELATIONSHIP WITH A WORK COLLEAGUE.............

You "don't want to throw this away"? ......YOU CARE TOO MUCH........

You feel pretty insecure........BECAUSE YOU FEEL HER VALUE IS HIGHER THAN YOURS......

I assume you're in an exclusive relationship and ....SHE SAID THIS TO YOU? THAT SHE FANCIES ONE OF THE SALES GUYS....

She doesn't respect you and she has already checked out or is in the process of checking out of you relationship.......she's already cheated on you or she is seriously considering it........

If I was you I would mentally check out of this relationship and start working on every aspect of myself and every aspect of my game.............you need to be thinking about SPINNING PLATES BECAUSE THIS TURKEY IS COOKED

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
The woman should always care more about the relationship than the man does.

Your only job is to pound her. So keep doing it. If she is cheating then she will eventually trip herself up. Don't waste your time and emotional energy worrying about it.

Also, if this woman is slutty, then you're a fool to take her seriously as a "girlfriend". Slutty women are for plate status ONLY. You should be spinning other plates and not focusing only on her. Clearly she isn't focusing only on you.

phil2015

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for the good responses guys.....

My question at this point would be, is this as a result of something I am doing wrong?
Or just her nature as a person?

phil2015

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Also, forgive my lack of 'game' but are there any clear signs a woman is thinking/contemplating cheating?

This girl is literally telling me she loves me all the time and it seems like the last thing she would do

phil2015

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Thanks for your advice Amante,

I believe your right, me getting worried, stressful, worrying about cheating etc is just a weakness. I've only been seeing her for 4 months so at this point my chief concern should be keep getting puvvy, have fun and not get emotional.

Truth be told, she wants to play housewife now, but I'm partially waiting for something to go wrong. Her self worth and esteem is very low, so combine that with an influx of guys wanting one thing, I'm half expecting it

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
Also, forgive my lack of 'game' but are there any clear signs a woman is thinking/contemplating cheating?

This girl is literally telling me she loves me all the time and it seems like the last thing she would do
"A tiger can smile at you, a snake will say it loves you...."

We look at women's actions, not their words...........take their words with a big pinch of salt....

Any clear signs? Yes, telling you directly to your face that she fancies someone else. If that's a plate in a non exclusive, then
you wouldn't really give a fvck. If it's coming from a girl in a non exclusive LTR then you have to ask yourself why you agreed to
exclusivity with this one.

I don't believe there are any coincidences in life. Just people not paying attention. This bytch is playing dread game with you, it would appear.

Any more signs? Protective, secretive of her phone. Dismissive of you. Looks for arguments were she wouldn't before. Shows indifference. Is not quick to make up argument were she would be before. Going to gym more than before. Doing herself up more than usual for work. Meeting her "friend" for coffee more often. Takes you and the relationship for granted.

This is over. Mentally check out now. But why now have a little fun and learn some ****e before hand.....

Apply some dread and see how she reacts...........
https://www.reddit.com/r/TheRedPill/comments/2l7pqe/the_12_levels_of_dread_the_rules_for_any_long/

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi guys,

Need some help/advice with a situation I'm in.

Me and my current GF work at same place and thing have been going amazing. Her interest level I through roof, sex is on demand, she's a giver etc things going very well

Yesterday work moved her to a different building/site due to workplace changes. She had worked here years ago and there's numerous guys she dated/had as f buddies in past etc.....
Also, she admitted that she fancied/found attractive one of the sales guys there a few weeks back when she was angry.

I feel pretty insecure now, knowing theyre there, and do not want to throw this away, but I don't want to feel on edge all the time and like she's getting asked out all day by guys she's dated in the past.......

Any advice as to how I should handle this?
i'm going to take a different route and assume that this is a new woman that you've never posted about before. here's what i think

1. don't let your insecurities appear on the outside, if she might cheat on you, showing her that you're worried will guarantee she'll cheat on you, if she might dump you, showing that you're worried will guarantee she dumps you, etc.

a woman is like a pet, but it's like having a pet lion, it's still a wild animal that will turn on you if you show any weakness or fail to show proper dominance (or sometimes for no reason at all), but until that happens you've got a badass pet.

2. let her think that you trust her not to do anything wrong (this way she'd feel guilty if she did do anything), meanwhile you make sure to get yourself into shape and start practicing your game on other girls secretly, if she continues to do things you don't like, then start flirting with other girls overtly to give her a taste of her own medicine

3. this is the rare situation where it's better to be dumped than to dump her, if she's salty enough about a potential break up she'll try to ruin your life since you work together, you'll want to minimize that salt.

4. above all, be prepared for the worst, she's either really dumb, trying to mess with you, or checking out of the relationship in one way or another