Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Transferring High Schools

LordUzi

Reaction score
Hi everyone I'm new to this forum and I just wanted some advice how to handle this year of school. To understand my situation you kind of need some background information to fill you in on things. There are 3 private schools in my county and I went to one of them for freshmen year. Everything was fine, I started on all the sports teams I played, I was hanging with the popular kids in my grade, I got good grades. After awhile however I realized "my friends" all had mini groups within our big group and I wasn't really apart of any. I still went to a couple parties with them but I was lacking the invites to a bunch of stuff. Then I also realized that the private school I was at's education was horrible. The teachers couldnt control the students and I wasn't learning anything. Lastly, due to snapchat and instagram whenever I saw people in my town posting stuff it made me feel left out. My problem is that in middle school when I went to school with my town I wasn't the most popular because of my friend group and my confidence. I decided to transfer out in the Summer after freshmen year mainly because I was tired of the all boys environment and the school itself. Going into sophomore year I just need some advice. Do I move away from my 3 core friends that aren't that social and dont have anything in common with me but have been my bestfriends the past 6 years? I sometimes feel like theyre dragging me down. They're all 5'6 or smaller and only play video games and hangout with girls on their level, meanwhile I am 6'0, athletic, and Ive had experience more with the hotter girls in the county. Do i find a more social friend group?