Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Took bad drug

mrpickles666

Don Juan
Reaction score
I took a tranquilizing pill that activated my depression. I was standing in front of this girl silent and in my head while my friend was talking to her (he wasn't trying to game her, he was just making friendly conversation). I had my hands behind my back (one hand cupping wrist) and he made a joke "you're standing like a soldier." In response to this she mimicked a soldier's stance and I laughed it off saying "I am a soldier." I'm worried that I conveyed stiffness and uptightness.

TheVirtualMind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What is your question?
I'm trying to figure out the same thing...

Hell, I'm trying to figure out if this belongs in "Discussion," "Health and Fitness," "Anything Else," or "Unusual Techniques in Seduction."

mrpickles666

Don Juan
Reaction score
My question: would me having my hands behind my back (hand holding wrist) coupled with my friend's observational joke of it and her response (mimicking standing like a soldier) leave a permanent impression of me being stiff? The question comes from my negative depressed thoughts. I'd like to talk to her when I'm in a better mood but I feel awkward now because of what I did. Chances are I'm gonna see her again but I'm concerned that I've started to burn a bridge with the demeanor I had tonight

mrpickles666

Don Juan
Reaction score
My game is often affected by my depression. When I'm down on myself, my ability to be a DJ gets impeded by my medical condition. I did a foolish thing by taking a drug that exacerbated it and I feel bad about myself. I need to learn how to talk to girls inspite of my moods.

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My question: would me having my hands behind my back (hand holding wrist) coupled with my friend's observational joke of it and her response (mimicking standing like a soldier) leave a permanent impression of me being stiff?
The answer to your question is irrelevant. You should be asking different questions.

Chamber36

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't take any drugs dude.

Work on your confidence. Keep studying/working, keep your house clean, keep yourself clean, brush your teeth, comb your hair, dress well, be polite.

And don't be a "Woe is me!!" type of guy. That's the biggest turn-off ever, unless you want to attract chicks that cut themselves.

Finally: Someone telling you that you are like a soldier is a compliment imo.

What are you some kind of hippy anarchist that hates anything to do with discipline and masculinity? Be a fvckin soldier.

mrpickles666

Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't take any drugs dude.

Work on your confidence. Keep studying/working, keep your house clean, keep yourself clean, brush your teeth, comb your hair, dress well, be polite.

And don't be a "Woe is me!!" type of guy. That's the biggest turn-off ever, unless you want to attract chicks that cut themselves.

Finally: Someone telling you that you are like a soldier is a compliment imo.

What are you some kind of hippy anarchist that hates anything to do with discipline and masculinity? Be a fvckin soldier.
Funny you should say it was a compliment. I actually told the guy I had a problem with what he said earlier today and we are no longer friends. The comment itself didn't bother me. I projected my low mood onto it and it did. I regret standing near my friend and that girl at the time. It left me vulnerable at the wrong time for me. When I'm not in a bad mood, I have no problem socializing. Especially with girls.

FairShake

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm sure she forgot about it.

He probably forgot it until you told him he had a problem with it.

You need to forget about it.

No relationship hinges on one single momentary interaction.