Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

TO SHAVE HER OR NOT?

LiveYourDream

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I suggest that you try a different style every week and post photos for us to vote on.

Are you game for that? ;)
That is quite an offer. I get it would be fun. I'm too shy to do that publicly.

Speaking of shy, I have some questions for men about sex that I would really appreciate feedback on. I've been shy to ask them as they are really personal. I have held back completely as I am not sure if questions about sex and men's preferences, coming from a woman, are actually welcome and/or appropriate on SS. I have several questions that I'd really appreciate multiple men's feedback on. If SS isn't the place, I understand, and would rather know that upfront. Thoughts please.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ask away. You will get answers i am sure of it. As for to shave or not do what ever you are most comfortable doing. It's your body

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That is quite an offer. I get it would be fun. I'm too shy to do that publicly.

Speaking of shy, I have some questions for men about sex that I would really appreciate feedback on. I've been shy to ask them as they are really personal. I have held back completely as I am not sure if questions about sex and men's preferences, coming from a woman, are actually welcome and/or appropriate on SS. I have several questions that I'd really appreciate multiple men's feedback on. If SS isn't the place, I understand, and would rather know that upfront. Thoughts please.
I tried, guys. ;)

I was just kidding, LYD.

Threads directly about sex need to go in Anything Else per forum rules.