Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

To mods and admins here

BetterCallSaul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I swear sometimes the morons who are new members signing up here could almost pass for trolls. The number of threads I've read where a new member has signed up and posts a little about himself and his situation with some woman, claims he's totally into red pill then makes the usual classic mistakes.

Look people, it's one thing to make a post and say "Guys I need some help and guidance" versus "I'm red pill, banging 9s on the regular...why did this one chick block me?" It's evident a lot of guys simply don't read any of the resources available to them to begin with, but dont start acting like some attention wh0ring a$$hole too by being arrogang about how you totally understand all of this and then start messing up with basics.

What are mods/admins thoughts on creating a newbie forum so that any new user who signs up can only post to that forum for a certain time period before they can post to other forums. At least in the DJ forum, some of the regular posters we have there present some good, well thought out issues and are genuinely interested in getting help. Other times, with new posters, at first their OP seems like they want help but follow-up replies suggest a time wasting troll.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
I swear sometimes the morons who are new members signing up here could almost pass for trolls. The number of threads I've read where a new member has signed up and posts a little about himself and his situation with some woman, claims he's totally into red pill then makes the usual classic mistakes.

Look people, it's one thing to make a post and say "Guys I need some help and guidance" versus "I'm red pill, banging 9s on the regular...why did this one chick block me?" It's evident a lot of guys simply don't read any of the resources available to them to begin with, but dont start acting like some attention wh0ring a$$hole too by being arrogang about how you totally understand all of this and then start messing up with basics.

What are mods/admins thoughts on creating a newbie forum so that any new user who signs up can only post to that forum for a certain time period before they can post to other forums. At least in the DJ forum, some of the regular posters we have there present some good, well thought out issues and are genuinely interested in getting help. Other times, with new posters, at first their OP seems like they want help but follow-up replies suggest a time wasting troll.
You anonymous guys talking about "trolls" trip me out. If you want to eliminate the trolls, require that guys post a picture of themselves on here with at least one pic showing a sign with their username and the date.

That would eliminate the trolls as well as the keyboard jockeys. But I bet you won't support that, because you will have to reveal yourself and most of you guys are nothing but regurgitating keyboard jockeys who claim to be so fvcking ALPHA, yet your stomach hangs over your pants like Homer Simpson.

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You anonymous guys talking about "trolls" trip me out. If you want to eliminate the trolls, require that guys post a picture of themselves on here with at least one pic showing a sign with their username and the date.

That would eliminate the trolls as well as the keyboard jockeys. But I bet you won't support that, because you will have to reveal yourself and most of you guys are nothing but regurgitating keyboard jockeys who claim to be so fvcking ALPHA, yet your stomach hangs over your pants like Homer Simpson.
I could support the idea as long as the pic is not public, a trusted member of the mods could do the checks.

Skyline

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

We often get request to delete a persons account because of real life situations. Sometimes their account gets accessed and they need their profile or certain posts to be deleted/changed.

I can understand why people choose to remain anonymous. This site does fall into a social stigma if you interpret the wrong way.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
We often get request to delete a persons account because of real life situations. Sometimes their account gets accessed and they need their profile or certain posts to be deleted/changed.

I can understand why people choose to remain anonymous. This site does fall into a social stigma if you interpret the wrong way.
I'm going to repeat this. You guys are forgetting that anybody can come on Sosuave without an account and read the posts here. Women can look at your browsing history while you're sleeping and find out where you hang out.

We recently had to remove one upstanding member's account and posts because some bytch was using his posts to fvck up his life. It's a sad day when we have to do that because it takes away from the quality of the site. I had to abandon my original account for the same reasons.

This is a public forum. Your writings are on display for the rest of the world to see, and it's a hard pill for the average person to swallow.

Last edited:

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score

I'm going to repeat this. You guys are forgetting that anybody can come on Sosuave without an account and read the posts here. Women can look at your browsing history while you're sleeping and find out where you hang out.

We recently had to remove one upstanding member's accounts and posts because some bytch was using his posts to fvck up his life. It's a sad day when we have to do that because it takes away from the quality of the site. I had to abandon my original account for the same reasons.

This is a public forum. Your writings are on display for the rest of the world to see, and it's a hard pill for the average person to swallow.
I understand. I think I'm going to take my pic off of here as well. I mean I'm one of the very few on this forum with a pic up so I guess it's just not required.

I'll change my avatar to a pic of my Camaro.

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
A good way to block trolls is to not allow new members to create threads. Other forums I'm on make new members wait 30 days before they can create threads.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Members...use private browsing. You can adjust settings in Firefox to forget history, cookies, logins, etc when you close it. Another option is the Google Chrome "incognito" window - same thing.

TheVirtualMind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

We have actually discussed that idea since I was a moderator, and discussions have been brought up even before then. There was multiple ideas brought up and discussions and other stuff. There are many issues with it but it still hasn't been 1000% (yes, thousand percent) ruled out.

As far as "must post a picture" idea...No. The reasoning has already been mentioned a few times.

@samspade, that's fine for regular posting...But sosuave posts are available on a google search.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I don't get the whole picture thing. It's an Internet forum I can post a picture of any guy just like I could post 10 pictures of HB Nine's and say they were my plates. I like the 30 day no posting idea. It might save people from themselves - my first couple of posts were pretty embarrassing.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

SoSuave is highly indexed on Google. One search of your name or any personal information or a reverse photo lookup will have all your account postings revealed. If that's a risk you're willing to take, fine. However, it's not something you can impose on everyone else.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
SoSuave is highly indexed on Google. One search of your name or any personal information or a reverse photo lookup will have all your account postings revealed. If that's a risk you're willing to take, fine. However, it's not something you can impose on everyone else.
So?

Lol, I mean really....so what? Maybe I'm just completely clueless, but is there something inappropriate about being a member of Sosuave? Can you enlighten me?

This forum would be ten times better if it wasn't so anonymous. Trust me, you will also attract higher quality posters who are actually doing something in life. Anonymous forums like these tend to attract a high level of trolls and keyboard jockeys. Anonymous forums like these also tend to attract a ton of "flame wars".

Isn't the purpose of this site male self-improvement? What's inappropriate about being a member here to the point where you have to keep it a secret? I don't get it.

A guy is really going to get fired from his job for being a part of this site when Facebook, Instagram, and etc. are 10X worse and companies routinely MARKET on those sites?

Trunks

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So?

Lol, I mean really....so what? Maybe I'm just completely clueless, but is there something inappropriate about being a member of Sosuave? Can you enlighten me?

This forum would be ten times better if it wasn't so anonymous. Trust me, you will also attract higher quality posters who are actually doing something in life. Anonymous forums like these tend to attract a high level of trolls and keyboard jockeys. Anonymous forums like these also tend to attract a ton of "flame wars".

Isn't the purpose of this site male self-improvement? What's inappropriate about being a member here to the point where you have to keep it a secret? I don't get it.

A guy is really going to get fired from his job for being a part of this site when Facebook, Instagram, and etc. are 10X worse and companies routinely MARKET on those sites?
I disagree, Tenacity, and putting up with attention whoring keyboard jockeys is a risk that I am willing to take. Telling people you are a player - or letting them find out with a public profile - may be a good thing if you look like Tom Brady or George Clooney, otherwise you will be automatically stigmatizing yourself from a huge segment of women you could have otherwise gamed. Sure, some of them will actually love it when you expose yourself, but they are the minority. Most women who would have fvcked you otherwise don't want to get a reputation for themselves, and they won't take a chance when you already have a label of your own. Gossip travels fast.

Last edited:

TheVirtualMind

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I disagree, Tenacity, and putting up with attention whoring keyboard jockeys is a risk that I am willing to take. Telling people you are a player - or letting them find out with a public profile - may be a good thing if you look like Tom Brady or George Clooney, otherwise you will be automatically stigmatizing yourself from a huge segment of women you could have otherwise gamed. Sure, some of them will actually love it when you expose yourself, but they are the minority. Most women who would have fvcked you otherwise don't want to get a reputation for themselves, and they won't take a chance when you already have a label of your own. Gossip travels fast.
Exactly. As mentioned earlier, we routinely get many posters asking for their profiles and posts to be deleted because a family member, friend, current or ex found this site and their posts. People ask questions about stuff that they don't really want others to find out about or have the person they are asking about find out.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Exactly. As mentioned earlier, we routinely get many posters asking for their profiles and posts to be deleted because a family member, friend, current or ex found this site and their posts. People ask questions about stuff that they don't really want others to find out about or have the person they are asking about find out.
Explain how this happens?

- So a guy on a random site named "SoSuave", with a random name of Poon Master, makes a thread about a chick named Sarah based on a relationship they had one time in a random part of Missouri. Sarah just randomly gets on the internet one day, randomly runs across "SoSuave", then randomly sees the Poon Master post, then randomly associates the Poon Master post with her "real life" situation with a guy named Derrick? She then randomly puts it together that Poon Master is Derrick?

- I have seen FAR WORSE shyt posted on Facebook than I have seen posted on here.

- If a guy doesn't want to put a pic of himself and a CHICK he's dated in his thumbnail, fine. But how about a dedicated section of the forum where people post their pics using a PhotoBucket link which CAN'T be traced? So when you have guys get up calling themselves the Poon Lord, saying everybody else is a beta fag.got who disagrees with his theories and how he's so ALPHA....he would actually have some sort of proof of how ALPHA he has been lately based on the lifestyle he's living?

These arguments of a guy is going to lose his job, lose his girl, lose his life, etc., etc.,.....because he made a damn thread on "Sosuave", is just ridiculous lol. Look under the surface of the argument at the substance of it, it makes no sense.

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
I disagree, Tenacity, and putting up with attention whoring keyboard jockeys is a risk that I am willing to take.
I understand but I believe it delimits the potential of this forum in particular, as well as the Manosphere as a whole, because this same "100% anonymous" crap goes all across the Manosphere. Guys on YouTube claiming to be so Alpha, Red Pill, and DJ "kick a.ss" are 100% anonymous as well. If you're so Alpha "kick a.ss" why are you so scared to show who you are? Doesn't that go against any Alpha stance of "not giving a fvck"? Makes no sense.

Telling people you are a player - or letting them find out with a public profile - may be a good thing if you look like Tom Brady or George Clooney, otherwise you will be automatically stigmatizing yourself from a huge segment of women you could have otherwise gamed.
Then don't tell anybody you're a player then. For example, have you EVER seen me say I was a player on here or an Alpha, or some other cartoon character like that? No, I've always said I was a HUMAN, a PERSON....with strengths, weaknesses, flaws, developments, wins, losses, etc.

It's this 100% anonymous shyt that has guys running around talking about Alpha this, Red Pill that, all woman are slvts that.....and they would NEVER say this shyt to any woman's face, they would NEVER be this tough in person, and they would NEVER be this "Alpha" in person.

It's fake, it's phony, and it's fraud. And it delimits this forum. Guys like myself who actually do take this somewhat serious, finds that shyt offensive to allow these anonymous fvck tards on here who call everybody else "Beta Males" yet produce no pic of themselves, no pic of them with a woman, nothing.

Trunks

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
It's this 100% anonymous shyt that has guys running around talking about Alpha this, Red Pill that, all woman are slvts that.....and they would NEVER say this shyt to any woman's face, they would NEVER be this tough in person, and they would NEVER be this "Alpha" in person.

It's fake, it's phony, and it's fraud. And it delimits this forum. Guys like myself who actually do take this somewhat serious, finds that shyt offensive to allow these anonymous fvck tards on here who call everybody else "Beta Males" yet produce no pic of themselves, no pic of them with a woman, nothing.
Agreed, but I don't get why it's such a problem to you. Let the fake ones be.

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
So?

http://www.colorado-law.net/cni-may...he-dangers-of-social-networking-in-litigation

http://www.americanbar.org/content/dam/aba/administrative/family_law/childcustody.authcheckdam.pdf

http://www.ibtimes.co.uk/us-court-r...e-can-be-used-evidence-custody-battle-1517172

http://www.adelaidenow.com.au/news/...mily-court-cases/story-e6frea6u-1226335742884

Facebook is routinely used in court cases and it is used to filter out potential candidates from being employed.....

Most of what is discussed here would be viewed by so many from the outside (shall we say blue pill society) as being sexist, misogynist, etc

Do you seem to be at the root of many flame wars.........maybe work with what you can control....

logicallefty

Reaction score
Ain't no way I'm revealing my true ID on here. As has been said already, this forum is public and indexed well in Google. Extremely well. I got too many enemies who would make my life hell with what I post here. These are people I have arrested, sent to prison, sued, dumped, otherwise revealed illegal activity or dirt on, refused to bow to, or plain flat out told to go fvck themselves. I like having a place I can speak freely about women and life. I have one place I can do that, and that's right here.

playa99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If someone found this site, and knew me WELL they would soon figure out that it is me posting.

I actually shared some of my details with @Tenacity recently, but I wouldn't do that with any other posters here at present. I know I am who I say I am and I'd like to think my posts reflect my journey over the years.

Keyboard warrior syndrome does come into play on forums like this and I've learned to take the rough with the smooth and not engage in flaming wars.