Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tip that I heard on dating programme

parkthebus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So this guy said you look at the left eye, then right eye and then her lips and then back to eyes. Apparently it creates sexual tention. He used it to a waitress he was telling about it and she basically got all flustered and said it worked. Anyone ever heard of this?

Alvafe

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
pretty sure on DJ bibble have something like that, try to read it :)

HeadLightsOn

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Have used this before. Its using the triangle of their eyes and mouth. I also use other parts of their body to look/briefly stare at. For ex thir ankles in high heels.

I used this about three months ago, several times, with a woman who I knew didnt like me. Escalated it, got her to get over the anger and closed the deal.

I asked her a few subtle questions after and she mentioned the looks and stares I have her 'triangle' and other parts of her body. Women believe men are slower on picking up on the eye contact, (we can be), and so think WE dont notice them noticing what we are doing.

It is actually one of the stronger tools in my gurl hunting pouch. But I dont smile at them when Ive done this. I just look thoughtful to myself, then carry on chatting. Pure gold.

parkthebus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Have used this before. Its using the triangle of their eyes and mouth. I also use other parts of their body to look/briefly stare at. For ex thir ankles in high heels.

I used this about three months ago, several times, with a woman who I knew didnt like me. Escalated it, got her to get over the anger and closed the deal.

I asked her a few subtle questions after and she mentioned the looks and stares I have her 'triangle' and other parts of her body. Women believe men are slower on picking up on the eye contact, (we can be), and so think WE dont notice them noticing what we are doing.

It is actually one of the stronger tools in my gurl hunting pouch. But I dont smile at them when Ive done this. I just look thoughtful to myself, then carry on chatting. Pure gold.
What effect do you think it has on them?

HeadLightsOn

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The effect is that it subtly conveys your interest in a more Alpha as opposed to beta way. It should be used in conjunction with other body language. I don't get results if I lean forward, laugh at everything she says and stare at her t1ts. Men think they need to be overt in relaying their interest, but covert and subtle is more useful IMO.

Remember, its not just the message that she wants to get, it's the way you communicate it to her.

ubercat

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
@HeadLightsOn

Interesting post

I struggle with aloofness on dates.

I m curious on how u combine aloofness with physical escalation?

HeadLightsOn

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
ubercat - Do you come across too friendly, too needy, too eager? What is the exact dynamic you show when on a date?
When you say aloofness, are you referring to being chilled and nonchalant?

Let me know and I'll post what I can.

Atom Smasher

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I stumbled across this technique quite by accident a couple decades ago. It definitely works. It is a "tell" (in other words, it broadcasts your interest to her), but it is hugely exciting to her. Essentially it gets her thinking about kissing you. You can use it as a tease with no payoff (as long as you don't make it seem like you're afraid to pull the trigger) or you can use it as a prelude to moving in for the kiss. Either way it's powerful stuff. It is true that the triangle aspect seems to be the right way to pull it off. One eye, then the other, then the mouth. Repeat as necessary.

HeadLightsOn

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
The triangle gaze - note NOT stare - is a great way to gauge interest.

Looking into a persons eyes is a strong and powerful indicator of communication and interest. Swapping down to the mouth and back up to the eyes, works well from my experience. A couple of things:

- Don't look at the bridge of the nose as this can come across as a stare. A stare is threatening as opposed to a 'look.'
- To start, get your body posture correct (if your sitting on a date scenario). I like to tilt my head back slightly, lean back and briefly look into EACH EYE SEPARATELY. Don't try to look at both eyes at the same time. Swap briefly down to her mouth, then back to her eye(s).
- When I do this, I'm trying to gauge her interest. If she only looks back briefly, or takes a quick glance at me, she is just doing the same - testing the waters.
- The look should start briefly but as you listen to her, (you've asked her open ended questions right?), let her get the chance to look at you. As your conversation progresses, the looks will become longer, by each of you and this should indicate a level of interest.
- Glance away while you think of an answer, but don't look down. Always glance sideways.
- Also if you're looking at a woman across a bar for eg, if she looks at you then looks down,then back, that is interest. If she looks away in a horizontal plane,then back,she's not sure.

I studied quite a lot on body language for a previous job I had. It has been some of the best feathers in my quiver to date for dating/pickup.

I also highly recommend utilising your look tactics during day game. On the streets of NYC I had amazing results using this. Simply looking (in a non creepy way) into a woman's eyes on the street, instead of ignoring everyone as you walk around, is very powerful and can lead to great contact. As you can tell I find this topic fascinating and try to use it in business and for the bedroom.

parkthebus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The triangle gaze - note NOT stare - is a great way to gauge interest.

Looking into a persons eyes is a strong and powerful indicator of communication and interest. Swapping down to the mouth and back up to the eyes, works well from my experience. A couple of things:

- Don't look at the bridge of the nose as this can come across as a stare. A stare is threatening as opposed to a 'look.'
- To start, get your body posture correct (if your sitting on a date scenario). I like to tilt my head back slightly, lean back and briefly look into EACH EYE SEPARATELY. Don't try to look at both eyes at the same time. Swap briefly down to her mouth, then back to her eye(s).
- When I do this, I'm trying to gauge her interest. If she only looks back briefly, or takes a quick glance at me, she is just doing the same - testing the waters.
- The look should start briefly but as you listen to her, (you've asked her open ended questions right?), let her get the chance to look at you. As your conversation progresses, the looks will become longer, by each of you and this should indicate a level of interest.
- Glance away while you think of an answer, but don't look down. Always glance sideways.
- Also if you're looking at a woman across a bar for eg, if she looks at you then looks down,then back, that is interest. If she looks away in a horizontal plane,then back,she's not sure.

I studied quite a lot on body language for a previous job I had. It has been some of the best feathers in my quiver to date for dating/pickup.

I also highly recommend utilising your look tactics during day game. On the streets of NYC I had amazing results using this. Simply looking (in a non creepy way) into a woman's eyes on the street, instead of ignoring everyone as you walk around, is very powerful and can lead to great contact. As you can tell I find this topic fascinating and try to use it in business and for the bedroom.
Any material you could recommend? I agree it's pretty fascinating and have been meaning to read up on it. It's essentially a second language/form of communication that we all have in our repertoire and I would imagine it's pretty easy to learn.