Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tinder. Is dating app(s) killing day/night game?

AdAstra

Don Juan
Reaction score
Title.

Are the methods we used in the life outside internet no longer valid?

I mean if everything goes through internet (Tinder-like apps, facebook, instagram etc...) is there a room for original DayGame (streets, shops, cafeterias, happenings etc.) and NightGame (bars, clubs, pubs, social meetings etc.)?

Or is tinder one of those "tools" we use as support for other methods? What you people think?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont usually like online dating but I dont mind tinder, its straight to the point and you speak to a girl only if the attraction is mutual.

No chance in hell I'll be spending an evening on a chat pretending I want to know a girl favourite band in the hope it will work in the long run and with the risk of losing hours of my life.

With tinder she see me and I see her, if we find each other attractive just few minutes talking and the date is set, she cannot even play hard to get cause she pressed like on me just like I did on her while if she waste time its a simple
next, fast and easy and this way taking care of myself which I like to do helps me directly even with women, no more need to invest time or run through tests, you get hot and you get a fast reward.

And the option to look for girls only in your immediate proximity is a blessing.

thatfeel

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The only thing that online dating has created is an insane abundance mindset for women. As many others have said before me, OLD should just be supporting your goals not be the primary mode you select for reaching them. There's a video out there somewhere talking about how, when it comes to online dating, you seriously do not exist to women until you meet them. OLD gives women MASSIVE ego boosts because of all the bullsh1t attention they get and makes things very ephemeral in a lot of cases.

AdAstra

Don Juan
Reaction score
OLD have definitely some impact on a day/night game. People tend not to go out so much anymore, not only because of the time (autumn here) and recession and so on, but because my target group is getting their needs fulfilled by, yes, Tinderlike apps. Just some observations, I mean they still party and they do go out, but not as much as it used to be. Also like people pointed out, huge oversupply of men and validation from them just one click ahead is making game a bit harder :/ Or is it just me o_O

Reaction score
I coach guys for daytime attraction and I manage online dating accounts.. day, night, online.. all 3 are great resources to bring women into your life. Focus on the positives, not the obstacles. I find a guy with a solid profile can talk to more volume quicker online, and in the daytime you get to really see what she's like and build a connection, nightlife is highest chance of same night sex with a woman dressed her hottest.. so all have pros and cons