Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

Tinder game.

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Made last weekend a Tinder account to get some laid since i have no time for social activities.
I already got matched with 3 hotties ( hb8<) but I have no idea how this thing works ( what to write and stuff) . Every time i got the number of a chick the only thing i was texting was the time of the date ( since i knew the chick already) and nothing more.

How you usually make your pick ups through Tinder and how do you behave till you arrange a date considering it's a long distance from each other ( like 30 miles)?

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
If you see a girls tinder profile then it is advisable to get their phone number asap because they have thousands of guys messaging them. My ugly female friend got 100 matches in one night while I can barely get 2 a week sometimes.

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If you see a girls tinder profile then it is advisable to get their phone number asap because they have thousands of guys messaging them. My ugly female friend got 100 matches in one night while I can barely get 2 a week sometimes.
Lol same here . My friend likes all the girls he sees so the probability for a match is higher. I usually like 2 chicks out of 50 .

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Shoot I'm interested in some Tinder game. Created a profile 2 days ago. Got a couple matches first 2 days. We will see how it goes. Got hit with a limit though first two days on likes.

Last edited:

Konada

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
General guide:
1. Pictures make or break you

2. Cheeky one-liner for your profile, nothing too tryhard

3. Number in 4-5 exchanges max, as you get better you can sort of tell when a girl is AW-ing or simply uncomfortable.

4. Text her within 24 hours. Tinder is hypergamy on steroids, be realistic about your own value, there's always the bigger better deal just around the corner.

5. 2-3 fun flirty exchanges and you go to set up logistics.

6. DO NOT GO GHOST AT THIS POINT. Offer them to play a game of 20 questions (thanks Harry Wilmington for this one), 2 questions max per day until the day of your date. The only reason you should ever go ghost is if you don't get a reply. Leave the ball in their court to get back to you, with that being said, take your time to reply as well. Read 4 and re read again, until you meet in person you're just another virtual tool to them. Be ready to put up with significantly more BS until you get them out and blow them away :D

7. Don't call/text to confirm until day of the date. Gets them insecure and usually chicks will try to confirm whether you guys are still going a day or 6 hours before the date.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
6. DO NOT GO GHOST AT THIS POINT. Offer them to play a game of 20 questions (thanks Harry Wilmington for this one), 2 questions max per day until the day of your date. The only reason you should ever go ghost is if you don't get a reply. Leave the ball in their court to get back to you, with that being said, take your time to reply as well. Read 4 and re read again, until you meet in person you're just another virtual tool to them. Be ready to put up with significantly more BS until you get them out and blow them away :D
I played this game with a tinder chick three weeks ago. She actually messaged me. Due to my schedule, We set up a date about a week out. We got sexual by the fifth question. The evening before the date, she flakes out with no counter offer. I tried hitting her up about a week later just to gauge her interest. No go. Cold as a fish.

These bitches are ruthless.

Young OG

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I seem to have better luck with POF. I rarely get matches on Tinder. When I do, they usually don't reply or they turn out to be bots. I actually had some chick last week ask me if she can be my date for thanksgiving lol. Then when I said we should grab a drink first, she went ghost. I guess she was looking for a meal ticket. I've been on POF and Tinder for a week and half now. I've exchanged messages with probably 30 women on POF so far and not even close to half on Tinder.

Eagle1

Reaction score
Just ask a random question (not too random, check her photos and comment / ask sth), and feel her out... if she keeps replying a few times, you can strike. Sometimes you can even arrange a date already during the first conversation provided it doesn't feel too rushed, don't wait too long though(!!) - this is the most important thing I've learned, I made this mistake in the past. If they are really interested or desperate, they will say yes almost immediately (you just need to talk about something), but it is ok to wait for another day. Sometimes I don't get any response, even after a good conversation, but I don't take it personal and don't delete their profiles right away because sometimes they get back to you, even after 1 month... however there must be some kind of connection (same school, same hometown, same race, something), most of the time they don't though.

I am looking for sth more serious, not really interested in random hookups and sluts (yes, all type of girls use Tinder, at least here in Europe) so I don't really know how the slutty girls respond. I guess you need to be more straightforward with them? Maybe someone here has more experience with these type of girls?

PeasantPlayer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These only dating apps messing with my confidence. The results are polar opposites compared to gaming in real life. I can't barely get a match on Tinder if at all. In real life I get compliments all the time and women talking to me. As of today i'm deleting Tinder its not worth it

NSX-R

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
These only dating apps messing with my confidence. The results are polar opposites compared to gaming in real life. I can't barely get a match on Tinder if at all. In real life I get compliments all the time and women talking to me. As of today i'm deleting Tinder its not worth it
Same here. I thought to give it a shot for a week or so. It's just annoying. Today is the last i use it before deleting it.

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah online is a different world, it's ridiculously competitive and superficial. In the real world, you just need to be one of the more attractive guys in the room. You stand out by being relatively one of the best options out of maybe 5, 10... 30 others? And even still, you can force a conversation and open up a girl even if she isn't initially impressed. But online, the room now has thousands of other dudes... and before you can even talk to anyone, you're judged based on a selection of pictures. It's stupid.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yeah online is a different world, it's ridiculously competitive and superficial. In the real world, you just need to be one of the more attractive guys in the room. You stand out by being relatively one of the best options out of maybe 5, 10... 30 others? And even still, you can force a conversation and open up a girl even if she isn't initially impressed. But online, the room now has thousands of other dudes... and before you can even talk to anyone, you're judged based on a selection of pictures. It's stupid.
Shirtless pics only. If you don't have a 6 pack, get one. It works on tinder.

mr. kennedy

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Speaking of Tinder, what happened to the Moments option? I don't have it anymore.