Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This whole forum in one sentence?

taiyuu_otoko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
this forum probably attracts psycopaths, after all the seduction community is one of the few places where they are hero worshipped.
Consider this, of all the products and services ever made to sell to people, "get rich quick" schemes and "how to pick up women" schemes are the probably the ones whose methods are LEAST LIKELY tried.

Which allows the sellers of such courses/ideas/books etc., selling to a HUGE market (lots of poor people and most guys don't get nearly the ladies they want) who will NEVER test the product to know whether or not it's BULLSH!T.

This means these "gurus" can come up with the most idiotic ideas, and their "customers" who keep buying all their junk (both seduction and get rich) without EVER knowing is full of crap.

That is the IDEAL MARKET for sociopaths / snake oil salesman to sell in.

Imagine if you could sell hamburgers nobody would ever eat or shoes nobody would ever wear.

zekko

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This means these "gurus" can come up with the most idiotic ideas, and their "customers" who keep buying all their junk (both seduction and get rich) without EVER knowing is full of crap.

That is the IDEAL MARKET for sociopaths / snake oil salesman to sell in.
That's an interesting point. Selling product to gullible customers is a perfect occupation for a sociopath, who will manipulate others for his own gain It also explains why many gurus are so fond of sociopaths, they may be sociopaths themselves lol!

I've heard accusations that RSD hires girls to star in their pickup videos and participate in their bootcamps. I don't know if that is true or not, but what better way to show that the product is effective?

I don't think all PUA product or theory is useless though, even if they tend to be overstated or oversold as a whole. There are usually some good ideas you can cherry pick.

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Think of your life in the same terms of a home. Because your body and mind is your soul's home. You build yourself up starting with the foundation. You can window shop for accessories while you are in the building process but you won't know for sure what will look / feel right in the space until the building is complete and the address is established.