Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This stigma about 'older women', still?

womenandroads.com

Reaction score
A couple of twenty five yr. old guys walk into a bar.

Guy 1 says "check that out!" (meaning 25 yr. old waitress).
Guy 2 (also 25) says "yeah, but check out her Mom working behind the bar!"
Guy 1 "What are ya, sick?" "Granny fetish?"

I was 'guy 2' years back. I now find myself photographing women in their 40's and 50's exclusively. I STILL find them amazingly beautiful and sexy. So much more than the 20-something 'snow bunnies' I've also shot. (They're fun too - just on a different level).

I guess my point is WHY is it still weird to find a woman over 40, 50, (even 60 and over - Helen Mirren? Raquel?) honeslty 'attractive'? I know many like me don't subscribe to that, but generally, in society, if "Helen Mirren in bikini" were your phone desktop - do you not think your co-workers might raise an eyebrow toward your 'taste'?

Somewhere around 20 or 30 years ago people started to eat their veggies and work out. NOW we're seeing the benefits, both men and women in their 50's and beyond. They look fabulous (compared to someone in their 50's thirty years ago). But still - there seems to be this 'secret society' who can admire a beautiful woman who is 45?
(I'll shut-up and leave it there for you!)

PS - New member. Cheers y'all.
- Den

Dingo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nothing wrong with a attractive older woman.

womenandroads.com

Reaction score
Oh, I agree Dingo - but MANY guys (and wives) still seem to have a problem with the concept of finding an 'older woman' sexy. "Inappropriate in bikini", etc. I suggest that society wake-up and realize that 40's, 50's and beyond can still be sexy - without the "inappropriate" stigma that it still seems to harbor. It's not a 'fetish'. It's reality, and more should speak up and point out the fact.

daddymonsterpoodle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My girlfriend is 46. I love her slim gorgeous body. I have never had sexual chemistry with anyone like I have with her but there arent many women her age who look so good.

BetterCallSaul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I dont begrudge anyone what they prefer, but it seems to me that guys who like the older (in some cases much older) women are in the minority. Again, nothing wrong with that, but what I do get sick of are the fads that start up because of it. Just 5 years ago it was "in" to be a cougar. And who was a cougar? Why, every single woman no matter how disgusting over the age of 40..

PantyWhisperer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's still "in" to be a cougar in my area. I was going to say the opposite - that there are tons of boys of college age, willing and eager to bed women between 30 and 45. It's like a fetish or something. I live in a college town. On the flip side though, there are more college age girls also willing to hook up with men of that age group as well, particularly if they have money or are powerful in some way. They "think it's hot".. It's almost like the boys and girls of that age want to mark it down on their checklist to bang someone much older. I always presumed that college age girls would find me creepy. I've been hit on by high school girls - a lot, in a volunteer capacity that I worked in for a high school rocknroll show. At first I thought it was my imag

BetterCallSaul

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For college guys, it's not a fetish. Almost all guys at that age are ready to bone anything female that looks even semi-decent and willing to give it up.

Sho-No-Luv

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah, it's bad enough that young women walk around with inflated egos. Women should learn early on about; the time stamped value of their smv(18-30) and make better decisions early on. The older women should be teaching them these things but nope. They are too busy doing the same things that younger women do!

Women are being allowed more and more liberties and freedoms than ever before and this has had detrimental consequences on soceity as a whole. So now, ANY woman no matter how old, fat, ugly, grotesque physique, personality, mental disposition or character is considered great simply because she's a woman?

Wish I could say: "Pusssy has plummeted again" But there are just too many men walking around acting like its gold! Far too many.

We must be careful not to place too high a value and emphasis on them lest we get in the way of the law of universal karma! A womans older years should be a time to reflect on how she's lived her life, not how to see how much longer she can be a wh0re. If men continually play the role of saviour esp to these time worn women, who in fact should be reaping the consequences of their actions and time spent on this earth thus far(either good or bad) what is to become of us?
images (11).jpg

Most women who are still good looking past forty live in the past and refuse to wake up to the new reality that surrounds them, death awaits and befall us all. We all age grow old and die!

Thats why older women are starting to act like younger females, emulating their taste in dress and music, the vainglorious use of social media, huge over inflated egos, mass delusions, ever increasing demands on men to be of a higher and higher smv while they bring nothing to the table except their worn out snatch. Thats why now even old and out of shape females are demanding top tier younger men. Praising older women is feeding into their vanity. There is no way in hell a women thats 40-50 and up should have the same demands as her younger counterparts, but thats what I'm seeing out here more and more.

With that being said, I have seen some incredible looking older women, I met one in walmart several years ago that was fifty but looked twenty five, you literally could not see any difference either and yes she acted younger and had the same entitlement of someone that age.

This biggest example I've ever seen of this is a female that I worked with years ago when I was nineteen yrs old. She had an incredible body(really unbelievable to be honest) a nice face too I mean you knew she had to be at least fifty, but wouldn't think too much older. And yes she dated men who were between 35-45 years old and she refused to date any older. That was when I first realized that women (if they could hold on to their youth forever would never change.) I'm sure by now she's dead by now.

And I'm sure she took her wh0re ways to her grave too.

But damn what an asss she had on her. Lol:D

Last edited:

sodbuster

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There are very few older women I'd date..... and I'm 57. IF she's hot, without the attitude, I'd date her. May as well look for a unicorn

PantyWhisperer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For college guys, it's not a fetish. Almost all guys at that age are ready to bone anything female that looks even semi-decent and willing to give it up.
When I was bone anything age, I had no interest in women of that age and neither did anyone I knew. It was gross. There were extremely rare exceptions but in those cases the cougars had to be scorchingly hot.
I think it's a trend, first documented in American Pie with the invention of the word MILF and the whole Stiffler's mom thing, lol.

PantyWhisperer

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Nah, it's bad enough that young women walk around with inflated egos. Women should learn early on about; the time stamped value of their smv(18-30) and make better decisions early on. The older women should be teaching them these things but nope. They are too busy doing the same things that younger women do!

Women are being allowed more and more liberties and freedoms than ever before and this has had detrimental consequences on soceity as a whole. So now, ANY woman no matter how old, fat, ugly, grotesque physique, personality, mental disposition or character is considered great simply because she's a woman?

Wish I could say: "Pusssy has plummeted again" But there are just too many men walking around acting like its gold! Far too many.

We must be careful not to place too high a value and emphasis on them lest we get in the way of the law of universal karma! A womans older years should be a time to reflect on how she's lived her life, not how to see how much longer she can be a wh0re. If men continually play the role of saviour esp to these time worn women, who in fact should be reaping the consequences of their actions and time spent on this earth thus far(either good or bad) what is to become of us?
View attachment 396

Most women who are still good looking past forty live in the past and refuse to wake up to the new reality that surrounds them, death awaits and befall us all. We all age grow old and die!

Thats why older women are starting to act like younger females, emulating their taste in dress and music, the vainglorious use of social media, huge over inflated egos, mass delusions, ever increasing demands on men to be of a higher and higher smv while they bring nothing to the table except their worn out snatch. Thats why now even old and out of shape females are demanding top tier younger men. Praising older women is feeding into their vanity. There is no way in hell a women thats 40-50 and up should have the same demands as her younger counterparts, but thats what I'm seeing out here more and more.

With that being said, I have seen some incredible looking older women, I met one in walmart several years ago that was fifty but looked twenty five, you literally could not see any difference either and yes she acted younger and had the same entitlement of someone that age.

This biggest example I've ever seen of this is a female that I worked with years ago when I was nineteen yrs old. She had an incredible body(really unbelievable to be honest) a nice face too I mean you knew she had to be at least fifty, but wouldn't think too much older. And yes she dated men who were between 35-45 years old and she refused to date any older. That was when I first realized that women (if they could hold on to their youth forever would never change.) I'm sure by now she's dead by now.

And I'm sure she took her wh0re ways to her grave too.

But damn what an asss she had on her. Lol:D
This is a really really great post and spot on. You would think that TIME would be the factor in their emotional growth, but it appears to be more circumstance that influences it. If their own self-worth stays elevated, they maintain the demands and the ridiculous choices by the younger women. The only thing that can seem to modulate that is the baby wall, and even then, many of these women will just target a low value male, so they can raise the kid alone and be that woman. I know one like that and she's now a single momma and STILL thinks she's a golden catch. I'm just like - wow.

Bokanovsky

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I suggest that society wake-up and realize that 40's, 50's and beyond can still be sexy - without the "inappropriate" stigma that it still seems to harbor.
And I suggest that you wake up and realize that the vast majority of men do not share your fetish for older women. You like chicks in their 50's and beyond and that's fine. But don't try to convince us that we, too, should be banging old broads instead of young girls with wrinkle-free faces and celulite-free bodies. In fact, you should be ecstatic that you have so little competition for these old broads. Unless, of course, you are actually an old broad masquerading as a guy who likes old broads...which I strongly suspect is the case.

Asmodeus

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And I suggest that you wake up and realize that the vast majority of men do not share your fetish for older women. You like chicks in their 50's and beyond and that's fine. But don't try to convince us that we, too, should be banging old broads instead of young girls with wrinkle-free faces and celulite-free bodies. In fact, you should be ecstatic that you have so little competition for these old broads. Unless, of course, you are actually an old broad masquerading as a guy who likes old broads...which I strongly suspect is the case.
He is trying to promote his website... A dotcom website... Womenandroads.com. Look at the obvious. Perhaps he has this fetish, but the main objective here is to try to entice people into his website.

womenandroads.com

Reaction score
(Some 'anger' going on here?) You can accuse me of 'simply promotion' and / or 'fetish', and I'm sure you'll argue regardless of what I say, but whatever. To the more relaxed, the discussion I wanted to explore was, there seems to be a stigma that a woman over 40 is no longer 'allowed' to be 'sexy'. Even in this thread, the names "old, fat, ugly, grotesque physique, personality, mental disposition", "wh0re", "inflated egos, mass delusions", " they bring nothing to the table except their worn out snatch.", and on and on ... Really? Wow.

Well, I came here for some honest insight and intelligent conversation, but obviously "don't try to convince us that we, too, should be banging old broads,unless, of course, you are actually an old broad masquerading as a guy who likes old broads...which I strongly suspect is the case." I guess sums that up!

Carry on folks,
Over and out!

Moy_1974

Don Juan
Reaction score

Women are being allowed more and more liberties and freedoms than ever before and this has had detrimental consequences on soceity as a whole. So now, ANY woman no matter how old, fat, ugly, grotesque physique, personality, mental disposition or character is considered great simply because she's a woman? Most women who are still good looking past forty live in the past and refuse to wake up to the new reality that surrounds them, death awaits and befall us all. We all age grow old and die!

So much truth in this post! I'm 42 and I've pretty much given up on the dating front as I cannot for life of me attract ANYBODY below 50! Women with crow's feet, hanging jowls, facial fuzz, turkey neck, sagging breasts like two oranges in a pair of tights, those vertical cracks/folds that run from the breasts up to the neck, cottage cheese weight gain and varicose veins having the cheek to say that they DESERVE men ten+ years their junior as men their age are 'past it.' WAY too deluded to see the irony in their own statement. Even the post-menopausal act like an 18 year-old prom queen. The entitlement of these grannies is as hilarious as it is unattractive!

Last edited:

Sho-No-Luv

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
So much truth in this post! I'm 42 and I've pretty much given up on the dating front as I cannot for life of me attract ANYBODY below 50! Women with crow's feet, hanging jowls, facial fuzz, turkey neck, sagging breasts like two oranges in a pair of tights, those vertical cracks/folds that run from the breasts up to the neck, cottage cheese weight gain and varicose veins having the cheek to say that they DESERVE men ten+ years their junior as men their age are 'past it.' WAY too deluded to see the irony in their own statement. Even the post-menopausal act like an 18 year-old prom queen. The entitlement of these grannies is as hilarious as it is unattractive!
Hmm, although I agree with you in theory esp becase you agreed with me lol. And it's true women are entitled nowdays. However, I dont have a problem attracting younger women or women period. I have to admit that you are probably doing something wrong!

I'm older than you but just a month ago, I turned down a pretty 18 year old Puerto Rican off of mingle2.com. She had a nice personality had a beautiful face, and a decent body (a little too thick), but shes younger than my daughter and I told her that I just CAN'T date anyone younger than my daughter. She finally gave up.

ALL the females I've dated except one was younger than me. So I have to ask what you look like?

try to be honest with yourself. You have to look younger than 45-50 to attract these younger females or have something to make up for it. You have to keep yourself in decent shape too. Hell who knows it might be the area too. Where do you live?

Go and read some of guru's posts on some ideas of keep yourself in shape as you get older.

Moy_1974

Don Juan
Reaction score
5'8" - not the most aesthetic face to say the least, but I lift 4-5 times a week and eat clean. I'm in better shape than a lot of guys way younger than me.

I'm also not really interested in young women either. Pleasing on the eye, sure - but their personalities are even more of a turn-off than the old ones! If I'm old enough to be their dad, then they are invisible to me regardless of how 'hawt' they are.

Sho-No-Luv

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
5'8" - not the most aesthetic face to say the least, but I lift 4-5 times a week and eat clean. I'm in better shape than a lot of guys way younger than me.

I'm also not really interested in young women either. Pleasing on the eye, sure - but their personalities are even more of a turn-off than the old ones! If I'm old enough to be their dad, then they are invisible to me regardless of how 'hawt' they are.
Yea man I have to agree, I might consider 25 just for a lay, but for me 29/30-35 is the sweet spot. What about you? What age range are you going after?

Moy_1974

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yea man I have to agree, I might consider 25 just for a lay, but for me 29/30-35 is the sweet spot. What about you? What age range are you going after?
I tend to go for roughly my own age. The problem with the early-mid 30s crowd is that they more often than not have young children and are in full-on 'substitute babydaddy lockdown' mode.