Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

This is the text message I received what to do now ?

Thechamp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hi Brad How are you? On Monday I have plans but on Wednesday in free. I have to make sure you know I have a partner so if you're keen for a friendly drink, I can meet you there?

Von

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Reply: ''All the girls I meet had a partner before meeting me, you'll see why....X place Xtime''

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
"Awesome! I hope he isn't going to be jealous when I seduce you Wednesday night..."

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Hi Brad How are you? On Monday I have plans but on Wednesday in free. I have to make sure you know I have a partner so if you're keen for a friendly drink, I can meet you there?
Agree with EyeBRollin. Polite and to the point.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Agree with EyeBRollin. Polite and to the point.
Fvck that. If he wants to get it, then try and get it. It could just be a sh!t test to see if he is going to go for it anyway...if it is, that's the exact opposite of what will actually work...she wants him to show some aggressiveness and dominance not passiveness.

Trump

Banned
Reaction score
Fvck that. If he wants to get it, then try and get it. It could just be a sh!t test to see if he is going to go for it anyway...if it is, that's the exact opposite of what will actually work...she wants him to show some aggressiveness and dominance not passiveness.
I suppose, but if a girl is telling him she is sleeping with a 6'1 basketball player and they will just be friends if they meet for drinks, I think that means she wants to see how desperate he is. And if she testing him before they even meet face to face, what's she going to do when he wants to make a move?

Also, if what she said could be a test, then almost everything out of a girls mouth could be a test. If she said "Let's meet at my apartment and go straight to sex." It could be a test to see how lonely he is and how long he hasn't had sex.

We can't consider everything a test, would make for a long week.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I suppose, but if a girl is telling him she is sleeping with a 6'1 basketball player and they will just be friends if they meet for drinks, I think that means she wants to see how desperate he is. And if she testing him before they even meet face to face, what's she going to do when he wants to make a move?

Also, if what she said could be a test, then almost everything out of a girls mouth could be a test. If she said "Let's meet at my apartment and go straight to sex." It could be a test to see how lonely he is and how long he hasn't had sex.

We can't consider everything a test, would make for a long week.
What she wants is irrelevant to this situation. What the OP wants is all that is important.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like another low quality woman looking to upgrade behind her bf back. If she is making plans with you and admitting she already has a boyfriend then this is a low quality woman. I'd say "thanks but Wednesday doesn't work for me. Take care." No counter offer from me then next her.

Remember guys if she will cheat with you she will cheat on you.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like another low quality woman looking to upgrade behind her bf back. If she is making plans with you and admitting she already has a boyfriend then this is a low quality woman. I'd say "thanks but Wednesday doesn't work for me. Take care." No counter offer from me then next her.

Remember guys if she will cheat with you she will cheat on you.
OP is trying to get laid, not fall in love. What's the problem?

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It can be everything and nothing.

It could be her willing to hook up but not to leave any evidence or save her reputation if someone else reads by writing those lines or it could be her friendzoning him to see if he accepts the role.

It could be her trying to be faithful consciously while desiring to cheat subconsciously, it could be her looking for an ego boost into having a guy going out with her even with such demands.

Personally Im too old and have too much self respect for playing like that, I would go for the eyebrolling policy above, which basically tells her that he is no toy but ready to be sexual if she stops being a cvnt.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
OP is trying to get laid, not fall in love. What's the problem?
I guess I still live up to the old man code. Where if a women is taken, even if she wants it out of respect for my fellow man i don't go there. I was taught that being and respecting one an other, that was integrity. It also taught the women in our generation to not play those games because no guy would put up with it. I'm guessing that old man code doesn't exist anymore?

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I personally could care less if they have a BF, husband, sex partner. As long as I want them, nothing else really matters to me.
I guess i am old fashioned. What would your take be if you came home and your lady was ankles high getting it from some strange guy?

zinc4

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I would say, "Cool, lucky for you I have no limits ....see u at x place x time."

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Would be nice to have more context. What else has been said? How did you meet her?

Unless you're confident in your ability to escalate there's a pretty high chance nothing will happen on this "date" and your time will be wasted either way. Also if she thinks this is some type of formal plutonic meet up, you're prob screwed no matter what. Need context.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Your 'seduce you' text message is now my headline on POF.

I just got a message.... "what makes you think I'm that easy?"

Golden.
"Don't expect you to be. I'm just upfront, so if my confidence or directness intimidates you or is more than you can handle, I know before I waste my time. Now that you know the rules of the game, are you going to play, or do you want to take your ball and go home?"

Thechamp

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I used Awesome! I hope he isn't going to be jealous when I seduce you Wednesday night.. no answer back hahaha lol see what happens

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
"You know I'm not seeking a friendship. It's been my experience that women make poor friends for men, especially for men who are attracted to them. That said, all attractive women have a "partner". If you don't see any potential for us eventually having a romance then we shouldn't meet."

CMNILS87

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I used Awesome! I hope he isn't going to be jealous when I seduce you Wednesday night.. no answer back hahaha lol see what happens
Too overconfident. Maybe that works, but I would've toned it down a bit. It might sound funny in text between us, but unless her interest is sky high, it'd fall flat. id go with what @bigneil said. Very direct to cut the bs, but still is playful and stern

In all actuality, if you care about what to text back to her, you're trying too hard already.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Too overconfident. Maybe that works, but I would've toned it down a bit. It might sound funny in text between us, but unless her interest is sky high, it'd fall flat. id go with what @bigneil said. Very direct to cut the bs, but still is playful and stern

In all actuality, if you care about what to text back to her, you're trying too hard already.
It all depends on how she knows him to be. It works well if it fits with how you typically act. I've used it several times