Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The world gives middle finger to Israel

Married Buried

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This is good news. Let the pricks in Iran have their nuke power. Let them have a nuke. I don't give a ****. They will never even use it. It's a deterrent simple as that. If the US and Israel can have them, Iran can too.

http://rt.com/news/iran-historic-nuclear-deal-201/

P5+1 and Iran agree landmark nuclear deal at Geneva talks

The P5+1 world powers and Iran have struck a historic deal on Tehran’s nuclear program at talks in Geneva on Sunday. Ministers overcame the last remaining hurdles to reach agreement, despite strong pressure from Israel and lobby groups.
“This deal means that we agree with the need to recognize Iran's right for peaceful nuclear energy, including the right for enrichment, with an understanding that those questions about the [Iranian nuclear program] that still remain, and the program itself, will be placed under a strictest IAEA control,” Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov told journalists.
Under the agreement, Iran will freeze its nuclear program for six months. It will not build new centrifuges or in some other way expand its nuclear facilities. The nation has also agreed to halt construction of a reactor in Arak for the next 6 months.

Moscow is convinced that the international community and Iran will benefit from the agreement reached in Geneva.

“The totality of factors in general is a plus. Nobody lost. All turned out to be winners. Hopefully, this agreement will be beneficial for the efforts to resolve the Syrian problem in engaging Iran in constructive work to hold the Geneva 2 conference,” Lavrov said.
The IAEA's ability to monitor Iran's nuclear program has significantly expanded, Lavrov said adding that he has full confidence that Iran will cooperate in good faith with the IAEA.
“IAEA significantly expanded the opportunities to monitor Iran's nuclear program. Iran agreed on a number of additional measures beyond those which the agency applies at the moment,” Russian FM said.

Lavrov also expressed hope that the step taken by the P5+1 group and Iran to create the prerequisites for the convening a Middle East free of weapons of mass destruction conference.

The interim deal will provide the time and space to try to reach a “comprehensive solution” to the nuclear standoff between Tehran and the West, EU foreign policy chief Catherine Ashton said.

US President Barack Obama said that temporary nuclear deal is an important first step toward a comprehensive solution to Iran’s nuclear program.

According to reports by Fars news agency, under the deal Iran has agreed to halt enriching uranium up to 20 percent for 6 months, while enrichment under 5 percent will be continued.

Under the agreement Iran will get access to $4.2 billion in exchange for halting its nuclear program, a Western diplomat told Reuters.

US President Obama is expected to deliver a speech on the historic resolution within the next hour.

The P5+1 and Iran arrived at the historic deal over Iran’s nuclear program at approximately 3:00 AM local time in Geneva.

Before the assembly, the foreign ministers reportedly spent some time consulting with their capitals, a diplomatic source in the Russian delegation told Ria.

Russian Foreign Minister Sergey Lavrov stressed on Saturday that “for the first time in many years the six world powers and Iran have a real opportunity to reach agreement.”

The tough discussions of the remaining sticking point of nuclear enrichment has stretched into the night, as the world powers were adamant to strike a deal.

According to Iranian Deputy Foreign Minister Abbas Araghchi, shortly before midnight, the talks were in “their 11th hour.” He said that “98 percent of the draft” had already been agreed and the sides were discussing the remaining 2 percent, which was “very important” to the Iranian side.

During the day Iran once again reiterated it would not accept a deal which did not recognize in one way or another Iran’s right to enrich uranium.

“Any agreement without recognizing Iran's right to enrich, practically and verbally, will be unacceptable for Tehran,” Araghchi told journalists.

http://rt.com/news/iran-historic-nuclear-deal-201/

Who Dares Win

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
For what I recall they are allowed to enrich uranium only at a certain limit that fulfill energy needs but is too low to produce nuclear weapons.

Correct me if Im wrong.

Quite honestly I dont feel threatned from muslims in middle east, I feel it much more from those multiplying themselves and running wild in Europe...still dont understand why the ones offending here have to be "respected" while the ones minding their own business in the other corner of the world have to be bombed for "democracy".

Driggs

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
I do not see how a nuclear Islam benefits me in any way. You are assuming that they are rational actors which they manifestly are not.

A nuclear Islam will simply not be tolerated by western powers, we will use nuclear weapons rather than allow proliferation in Iran or any other tin pot caliphate.

The Iranians have repeatedly sponsored AQ and other terrorist organizations and we will not allow a nuclear capable state sponsor of terrorism.

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is a war brewing over there in the middle east, and it will break us. That's why America is so involved in the affairs of Iran, Israel etc.

betheman

Banned
Reaction score
Iran is bloody impotent, it is being made to look like a big bad wolf, such a poor country yet its building nuclear weapons and wants to take on the world?????
why has Israel got them? they have the USA dancing to their tune, its pathetic

Fatal Jay

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
^
Trust me America is the lowest of the low when it is compared to other countries, don't be fooled.

Dust 2 Dust

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Muslims with nukes is not acceptable. I don't care about what's fair or isn't especially when millions of lives are at stake.

Cerwin Vega

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Wow, so much jealousy and ignorance, seriously you guys.

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The US government is gong broke, further in debt every year. Our infrastructure in crumbling. Social programs are being slashed. Labor force participation rate drops every year. Minimum wage jobs don't get people even halfway out of poverty.

Your country has a higher standard of living than mine, and yet we are the ones subsidizing you? Tell me why that makes sense.

B

BlueAlpha1

I agree that the USA is Israel's bytch and we really should cut the aid back by a margin of 95%, if not 100%.

But I do believe the level of anti-semitism in this world is still way out of proportion. In the Muslim world? Fuhgetaboutit. You'd think there were 1 billion Jews trying to impose Old Testament law on the rest of the globe. It's rather funny to me to hear Islamic countries constantly demonizing Israel for it's white collar corruption that has indirect consequences, while Islam is accruing oceans of blood on it's own hands.

I also come to expect it from the 35 or so Neo-Nazis left in the world, but an alarming number of ordinary westerners believe in a Jewish world conspiracy where 15 million people (half of whom are secular) are controlling the entire world.

Yes, the Holocaust happened. We can dispute the 6 million number. No, "Protocols of the Elders of Zion" is not an accurate account and it's been discredited. No, Israel is not committing genocide against the "Palestinians." They are the 6th fattest population on earth, and their population has increased 1,100% since 1948. The blockade is there to prevent the smuggle of weapons which could destroy large swaths across their tiny country. And no, Iran, the 2nd most radical Muslim country in the world should not get a nuke.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Israel can go fvck itself, I piss on their beards and sh1t into their hats, faggots are exterminating Palestinians.

Iran is power ballast which can contend as #1 oil producer in the region, Saudi Arabia's biggest fear. Israel are nobodies. In reality it is all about oil. Which you and I use everyday, even if we don't drive cars, we consume plastics and electricity. Those condoms we use are made of oil. They have been keeping Iran closed for so long because there was plenty of oil in Saudi Arabia, but now it's beginning to end. As simple as that.

By the way, it is not Jew conspiracy, the men behind curtain are pagan. You can find out more about them here.

B

BlueAlpha1

Israel can go fvck itself, I piss on their beards and sh1t into their hats, faggots are exterminating Palestinians.
No, they aren't. That's a myth.

First of all, there really is nothing called a "Palestinian". It is just a cluster of dispersed Egyptians, Syrians, and Lebanese people. Before 1948 there was no government, so it was not possible to overthrow anybody. The Zionist movement purchased the land legally and the UN, which has a strong anti-Israel bias because of how many Arab dictatorships sit on it, recognized Israel as a state.

Secondly, the "Palestinians" today are nothing more than a welfare state. The victimhood narrative they put out there is referred to as "Pallywood". It's a scheme. The Palestinians get more foreign aid per capita than any ethnic group in the world. It's the 6th fattest population in the world. Their population has gone up 1,100% since 1948. Over a million Arabs live, work, and vote in Israel.

The lie that you bought into has to do with the anti-Semitism that is deeply rooted in Islam. This all stems from the fact that many Muslims don't like sharing a tiny fraction of the holy land with Jews. Exterminating them is in the charter of the Palestinians' elected government. One way they can hurt Jews is by winning the PR war, by lying, using photoshop, and fabricating statistics - like they did in 2014 war. The Palestinians claimed 2,000 civilians were killed - the problem is well over half were armed combatants fighting the IDF. Hamas put out a directive over social media to report every 17 year old with a rock or molotov ****tail as a child or civilian casualty.

You don't know what you're talking about, but now that I've educated you be careful who you cite with your response. Don't give me BS fed to you by the UN, who in 2014 charged Israel alone with 20 human rights violations while the rest of the world including Syria, Saudia Arabia, Iran, and North Korea combined for 4.

Last edited by a moderator:

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sykes–Picot_Agreement

It is unfortunate that schools do not teach the above in schools to keep people stupid. The hidden Treaty of Asia Minor is the whole reason why ****'s going down in the middle east right now. All because the West is so afraid of another Islamic Empire/Caliphate. From Muhammad all the way until the destruction of the Ottomans, the empire (although changing in size and name, but still the same region nonetheless) lasted 1302 years, beaten only by the Roman Empire (1480 years). And look at how large they got too. The Abbassid and Ummayid Caliphate were one of the largest in history yet they lasted a long time considering the lack of technology for its time. This is what the west is afraid of.

Oh well.