Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The whole "don't text too much" rule

dk1990S111

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Assuming what?
Lol that I'm trying to say how great I am for stealing her from him. As soon as I saw her give him her number I went about my business, I don't compete with friends or friends of friends. Guys that do that look like little b!tches to me. I don't put myself on the same level as anyone, and if the girl thinks that there is any need for me to try to steal her or win her over from him then I will just laugh and move on.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
Lol that I'm trying to say how great I am for stealing her from him. As soon as I saw her give him her number I went about my business, I don't compete with friends or friends of friends. Guys that do that look like little b!tches to me. I don't put myself on the same level as anyone, and if the girl thinks that there is any need for me to try to steal her or win her over from him then I will just laugh and move on.
Perfect. That's the attitude all men should have.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's a bullsh!t rule that all the out of touch guys here live by. Some girls won't even meet up with you unless you build rapport through text first.
Yes, those are the ones that simply aren't interested. Another example of guys spending 95% of their time trying to convince uninterested women to be interested instead of spending it finding women who are interested.

Korrupt

Banned
Reaction score
Yes, those are the ones that simply aren't interested. Another example of guys spending 95% of their time trying to convince uninterested women to be interested instead of spending it finding women who are interested.
Love how nobody on here believes in persistence. What do you have to lose? Shame? Ego? LOL. We're on an online forum called "sosuave" that is used for exchanging ideas on picking up women... None of us have any shame anymore. We're all f*cking "betas".

Juanto

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Love how nobody on here believes in persistence. What do you have to lose? Shame? Ego? LOL. We're on an online forum called "sosuave" that is used for exchanging ideas on picking up women... None of us have any shame anymore. We're all f*cking "betas".
Is it persistence or desperation to chase women like that....?

Yewki

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You do have a good point, in that a lot of guys are so afraid of getting rejected or "losing" that they quickly throw in the towel to save face and protect their ego

But on the flip side, I would argue dignity is more important. If you're so desperate for attention and validation from a girl you just met (or anyone for that matter), that you're engaging in drawn out text conversations... then idk maybe you need to adjust your priorities a bit

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Being persistent is good with the RIGHT woman..a woman who won't even go on a first date with you isn't that woman. That's called I'm not interested.

If you've been on a few dates with a woman and she is on the fence and you've banged her, etc then us that's fine...be persistent if that's what you want.

The problem is most guys think they are being persistent when they are just being desperate. You don't keep persisting on a woman who clearly isn't interested...it's a waste of time, hence saying 95% of guys spend their time chasing unintrerested women trying to convince them to be interested. It doesn't work.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
Being persistent is good with the RIGHT woman..a woman who won't even go on a first date with you isn't that woman. That's called I'm not interested.

If you've been on a few dates with a woman and she is on the fence and you've banged her, etc then us that's fine...be persistent if that's what you want.

The problem is most guys think they are being persistent when they are just being desperate. You don't keep persisting on a woman who clearly isn't interested...it's a waste of time, hence saying 95% of guys spend their time chasing unintrerested women trying to convince them to be interested. It doesn't work.
If a woman is "on the fence" after you've been on several dates AND you've f*cked her then she is not that interested OR she's a wh0re.

The man is not the one who should be pursuing a relationship. Relationships are for the woman.. consistent access to sex is for the man. Once you f*ck a woman you have won. There is nothing to be "persistent" about after that. Just keep f*cking her. Over time one of two things will happen:

1. She will want a more serious relationship
2. She will stop f*cking you

Its not complex men.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If a woman is "on the fence" after you've been on several dates AND you've f*cked her then she is not that interested OR she's a wh0re.

The man is not the one who should be pursuing a relationship. Relationships are for the woman.. consistent access to sex is for the man. Once you f*ck a woman you have won. There is nothing to be "persistent" about after that. Just keep f*cking her. Over time one of two things will happen:

1. She will want a more serious relationship
2. She will stop f*cking you

Its not complex men.
Things aren't always as black and white as you try to make them. For the most part I agree, but there is the 5-10% of cases that fall into a gray area...

I mean you are making it sound like its a whole lot of work to hit a chick up you haven't talked with for a few weeks and try and set something up. That's what 2-3 texts max? A whole 5 minutes?

Things happen, situations are fluent at times, and in some cases as time goes by I've found the woman feels you aren't interested in her because she hasn't heard from you so she won't bother contacting you either.

Persistence can be good at times, Desperation on the other hand never is.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
Things aren't always as black and white as you try to make them. For the most part I agree, but there is the 5-10% of cases that fall into a gray area...

I mean you are making it sound like its a whole lot of work to hit a chick up you haven't talked with for a few weeks and try and set something up. That's what 2-3 texts max? A whole 5 minutes?

Things happen, situations are fluent at times, and in some cases as time goes by I've found the woman feels you aren't interested in her because she hasn't heard from you so she won't bother contacting you either.

Persistence can be good at times, Desperation on the other hand never is.
You don't get it.

Texting is gay. The point of texting and calling is to set up FACE TIME. Women with high interest want to be around you are often as possible to make sure you're not seeing and f*cking other women instead of them.

Wake up.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
You don't get it.

Texting is gay. The point of texting and calling is to set up FACE TIME. Women with high interest want to be around you are often as possible to make sure you're not seeing and f*cking other women instead of them.

Wake up.
I clearly get it. I just wrote that you send 2-3 texts to set something up. In person. What the hell else would I be referring to setting something up? A call on the party line?

Chicks don't have to be "in love" with you to Fvck you