Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Waiting Game

Floydispink01

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Found this insightful article. Most of the knowledge is mentioned on this site but it's good to reinforce it in your head.

The Waiting Game
If your value is on the edge (aka – you aren’t blessed with super good looks, tons of money, etc) you better get good at the waiting game. What is the waiting game? Basically this is when you wait a girl out… You don’t send her needy ass texts, you don’t chase her… you just let her do all the work. Sure you flirt a bit, throw her a few words here and there (a feeler text)… but she does the chasing. Girls are programmed to chase after high value guys… she will do it if you don’t suck at game. A lot of times girls will do dumb **** like not answer your text or flake on you. If you’re good at the waiting game you will just hang around and pursue other girls while banging other sluts waiting patiently. Eventually she will work for you if you outplay her. Yeah it sounds dumb… but what are your other options?

Pros vs. Amateurs
Amateur Game Guy (invests needlessly into this “one” girl):
1. Sending a bunch of needy ass texts
2. Calling multiple times
3. Gets put in friend zone (hurt feelings, ego, etc)

Pro Game Guy (doesn’t give a **** if he never hears from her again- or at least makes it seem that way)
1. Banging other girls in the meantime
2. Hitting the gym… pursuing life dreams..
3. Oh what’s this… some random chick from a month ago? Cool.

Outplaying her at the waiting game is crucial if your value isn’t top notch… do not be the first one to **** up… because that makes you the chump chasing her. Its okay for her to contact you (at which point you reciprocate a little bit.. give her that little bit to chase) it might take three days, a week, maybe even a month (now you see why having multiple women is important). Hell… I’ve had some girls/exes contact me (tryin to get some) after years of radio silence… eventually they all come crawling back when they realize you’re value is up there… its up to you if that’s cool or not if you’ll take them hoes back. But one thing is for sure… you better get good at the waiting game. Wait out girl A while working girl b,c,d,e,f,g,h,i,j,k etc. Don’t just sit around doing nothing… but the same idea applies… in her mind she should wonder “wow… he’s forgotten about me… blah blah blah *stupid hamster ***** etc”. The key is to have many girls in the rotation… you want to avoid committing too much time, effort, thought, etc to just one girl… if you forget everything else in this post… remember this: bitches work for you… you don’t work for them if she is not chasing you– you don’t have hand… which means you don’t have ****.

guru1000

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Found this insightful article. Most of the knowledge is mentioned on this site but it's good to reinforce it in your head.

The Waiting Game
If your value is on the edge (aka – you aren’t blessed with super good looks, tons of money, etc) you better get good at the waiting game. What is the waiting game? Basically this is when you wait a girl out… You don’t send her needy ass texts, you don’t chase her… you just let her do all the work. Sure you flirt a bit, throw her a few words here and there (a feeler text)… but she does the chasing. Girls are programmed to chase after high value guys… she will do it if you don’t suck at game. A lot of times girls will do dumb **** like not answer your text or flake on you. If you’re good at the waiting game you will just hang around and pursue other girls while banging other sluts waiting patiently. Eventually she will work for you if you outplay her. Yeah it sounds dumb… but what are your other options?

Pros vs. Amateurs
Amateur Game Guy (invests needlessly into this “one” girl):
1. Sending a bunch of needy ass texts
2. Calling multiple times
3. Gets put in friend zone (hurt feelings, ego, etc)

Pro Game Guy (doesn’t give a **** if he never hears from her again- or at least makes it seem that way)
1. Banging other girls in the meantime
2. Hitting the gym… pursuing life dreams..
3. Oh what’s this… some random chick from a month ago? Cool.

Outplaying her at the waiting game is crucial if your value isn’t top notch… do not be the first one to **** up… because that makes you the chump chasing her. Its okay for her to contact you (at which point you reciprocate a little bit.. give her that little bit to chase) it might take three days, a week, maybe even a month (now you see why having multiple women is important). Hell… I’ve had some girls/exes contact me (tryin to get some) after years of radio silence… eventually they all come crawling back when they realize you’re value is up there… its up to you if that’s cool or not if you’ll take them hoes back. But one thing is for sure… you better get good at the waiting game. Wait out girl A while working girl b,c,d,e,f,g,h,i,j,k etc. Don’t just sit around doing nothing… but the same idea applies… in her mind she should wonder “wow… he’s forgotten about me… blah blah blah *stupid hamster ***** etc”. The key is to have many girls in the rotation… you want to avoid committing too much time, effort, thought, etc to just one girl… if you forget everything else in this post… remember this: *****es work for you… you don’t work for them if she is not chasing you– you don’t have hand… which means you don’t have ****.
Strong.