Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The TRUTH about the game and how to WIN – Part 4

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
Part 4

Women don't care about you.

You are about to learn what gives the alpha male the advantage. The alpha male knows no one gives a sh!t about him.. so he just focuses on himself and becomes powerful so that he can get obedience from others through fear and dependence. The beta male thinks others give a sh!t about him.. and so.. he panders, follows rules and kisses ass to stay in "good graces" to ensure people still care about him. This always fails. Nice guys finish last.

For whatever reason.. most men don’t seem to understand just how few f*cks women give. Their power comes from getting OTHERS to be emotional.. NOT from being emotional themselves. Women use emotional behavior as a tool to get things done. It is used to make men start wars and fight each other and to get protection and sympathy from society.

Women are not supposed to care about you

Underneath the charm, beauty, high voice and soft demeanor women are actually extremely practical and selfish. And this makes sense. The weaker person in a situation is always the more selfish one. You cannot be giving and generous when you have little to offer. Women offer little in relationships because they have little value to an adult man. Its really that simple. They are designed to take care of small children. So their emotional state and abilities are naturally geared towards caring for kids, not adult males.

Kids exploit women's resources. In turn.. women exploit men's resources. Kids don't give a sh!t about the women taking care of them outside of what they can take. In turn.. women don't give a sh!t about the men in their lives outside of what they can take. I can't stress this enough: Women DO NOT CARE about you.

Since physical control over men is impossible for women, the only other way is emotional and psychological control. This is why society portrays women as “morally superior”. By setting the standard for what is “right and wrong” while also marketing themselves as “victims” women free themselves to do as they please without much consequence.

Women NEED men to survive

Most crimes are committed by men because women don’t need to engage in crime to reap the benefits of it. They just exploit dangerous men and drop them when they get caught. Sure.. they might write love letters while the man is in jail, but usually while getting pounded by a new man.

A woman's natural inclination in life is to exploit the men around her. She cannot survive otherwise. Women cannot survive without men. They need us on a deep level and they hate that we don't need them in the same way. This also explains why women don't care about men. They have no reason to. Men can take care of themselves. And if a man cannot take care of himself.. then he is a pathetic faggot deserving of even LESS respect.

The reason alpha's are more inclined to have short-term relationships while betas are more inclined to have LTR's should be easy to see now. Alphas do not allow themselves to be exploited as easily as betas do. Therefore, relationships with alphas are more likely to be short-term as he will eventually drop her when she becomes too much of a drain on his resources.

Learn why women are terrified in part 5...

JohnChops

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No more keyboard jockeying . Action is the place.
reading on, it is funny when you say "Alphas have short term relationships , while betas have LTRS..." aint that the damn truth. I see nothing wrong with being in a relationship but it is funny how modern women will scoff at the idea of a man never being in a "long relationship" and assume something is wrong with him. I remember having a conversation with an old friend of my talking about relationships, the kid is the one who taught me about the game, alpha vs. beta and all that jazz. Both him and I have never really gone longer than 6 months with a woman, until we became bored. He always said the girls would just say, "You haven't found the one..." or "you just havent found the right girl yet" and this was always to new prospects of women. Funny part is that these women were usually in his or my bed after that because they think they can "change us" and turn us into LTR material, aka "tame us". Until they find out we have a backbone and then we usually get bored of them, while they fall deeper in love in a desperate measure to keep us from leaving.

I like posts like these, even though I never saw eye to eye with Poon King, but this post has truth, a lot of it. People with experience know this, people without, will not understand.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
They are designed to take care of small children. So their emotional state and abilities are naturally geared towards caring for kids, not adult males.

Kids exploit women's resources. In turn.. women exploit men's resources. Kids don't give a sh!t about the women taking care of them outside of what they can take. In turn.. women don't give a sh!t about the men in their lives outside of what they can take.
This was a really great point. I never really thought of this aspect before.