Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The TRUTH about the game and how to WIN – Part 2

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
PART 2

Women win through emotion continued...

How to defend yourself

I advise men to spin plates and I’ve given the reasons many times.
Another reason spinning plates is so effective is because women neutralize other women. In other words.. the easiest way to stop a woman’s assault on you is to show her that another woman is on your side. She will then stop attacking you and attack the other woman. But spinning plates isn’t enough. As I said, women win through emotion.

Men benefit from learning to stop giving women the benefit of the doubt.
Women will do all kinds of vile behaviors and find a way to justify them so that YOU look like the a*shole. Stop falling for this. On the emotional level, men have to learn to not take women seriously. Assume they are always manipulating you (because they are) and act accordingly. Acting accordingly means (emotionally) disregarding everything about them: Their emotions, their time, their drama, their complaints, etc.

So don’t take women seriously. Take what you want from them on YOUR terms and give zero f*cks about how they feel about it. Sadly it works out much better this way for both of you. Why? Because it shows ruthlessness and power. The only thing women really respect and fear (the alpha male). AND one of the few things that generate REAL sexual attraction because it’s masculine (the alpha male). To be compliant, submissive and “nice” is feminine. It has even been proven that men who are more “difficult” to deal with make more money.

In Part 3 learn about why women both love and hate beta males..

Look, letting gorgeous women pass you by is a sin against nature.

But with the secrets in The Natural, you'll electrify any interaction and have stunners eating out of your hand.

From the first "hello" to the bedroom, this manual gives you the verbal ammunition and psychological tricks to make her putty.

Get Your Copy of The Natural - For Free!

Chev.Chelios

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bump for the sake of poon!!
Damn fantastic..

"It has even been proven that men who are more “difficult” to deal with make more money."

So true, simple but brilliant quote. My father is impossble to deal with he makes lots of money.

Iv gotten soft and dont make much anymore :(
Masculinity is ****ing, assaulting, penetrating.. stick your cck in the world and demand money from faggots damnit..

Great post :)

resilient

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Just think women have this inbuilt need for drama, and it's better when I direct that need at other women.The best way to protect yourself from a woman's psychic assault really is another woman.
That is some advance Game... I forgot some of the wisdom of PK...

Kinda reminds me of that ancient proverb, the enemy of my enemy is my friend (until turned against, in this case, a plate against a plate). Without competition, they work less hard for exclusivity and may eye someone else that tips their competitive hat...

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
That is some advance Game... I forgot some of the wisdom of PK...

Kinda reminds me of that ancient proverb, the enemy of my enemy is my friend (until turned against, in this case, a plate against a plate). Without competition, they work less hard for exclusivity and may eye someone else that tips their competitive hat...
Miss that guy. Yeah, he insulted and enflamed, alot of people. Regardless, I got along with him. Probably, because I understand his frustrations.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
I started a recent thread called Ode to Poon King and it vanished without a trace.

Red Legg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I like SOME of what Poon King had to say,but his constant attacks on other members of the forum who simply disagreed with him or simply called into question what he had to say was both childish and moody.

bigneil

Banned
Reaction score
Didn't I always say the guy was on a different level?

Sh1t happens in my sets, and I remember things he came out with still now.
In the 6 months since Poon King's 6 part post, my last relationship was essentially scripted by these 6 parts.

In the end, I chose to be an assh*le, and she became frustrated at her inability to make me her b!tch, so she tried to damage my ego ("I'm in love with someone else"). Although I didn't have a backup (spin plates), I found a new girl within 4 days. Men are vine swingers. We can't truly have a backup per se because either A) The backup is better and we'd choose her as our best girl or B) The backup is not as good. However, men need to be able to go out and meet new women on the spot (versus branch swinging like girls do).

I realized that I had become too satisfied, and my body was staying chubby as a result. As I documented in 2012, the fastest way to flat abs is a broken heart. Women are supposed to leave us in order to inspire us to improve. I got dumped all the way to the top. I never truly walked away from a girl on the spot before, until this girl, the one who I loved the most. The process was one I felt, to say the least.

"Losing all the highs and lows, ain't it funny how the feeling goes away?"
- Don Henley (Desperado)

"With a pain that stops and starts, like a corkscrew through my heart, ever since we've been apart"
- Bob Dylan (You're a Big Girl Now)