Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The "Root Cause" of Terrorism

B

BlueAlpha1

Lmao and Christianity isn't violent?
I'm not a Christian. I'm an atheist. Christianity has a long history of violence but cleaned it's act up about 100 years ago. Islam has not and is killing people today the way Christians killed 400 years ago.

Odd you bring up Christianity though in a topic about Islamic terror. Another opportunity for you to go after another mostly white demographic in your Jihad.

Dhoulmagus

Banned
Reaction score
I'm not a Christian. I'm an atheist. Christianity has a long history of violence but cleaned it's act up about 100 years ago. Islam has not and is killing people today the way Christians killed 400 years ago.

Odd you bring up Christianity though in a topic about Islamic terror. Another opportunity for you to go after another mostly white demographic in your Jihad.
So the Jonestown Massacre

http://www.alternet.org/tea-party-a...ks-extreme-christians-and-far-right-white-men

KKK violence

Dillon Roof

and much more aren't recent. Get your ****** head out of your ***** ass for once!

B

BlueAlpha1

So Jonestown, the KKK and Dillon Roof are equivalent to ISIS, Al Queda and Boko Haram.

Thanks for playing.

You lose sir. Good day.
The enemy of my enemy is my friend. This guy dhoulmagus is something else. Kudos for helping expose him.

The Klan is a group of 5000 people spread out who DONT DO ANYTHING anymore and haven't for decades.

Dylann Roof and Anders Brevik, the poster children for anti-white racists to create a false equivalence are two guys. Oh, abortion clinic bombings next? The 9 in our nation's history? The Westboro Church and their nonviolent rude signs?

I guess that compares to 28,000 Muslim terror attacks since 9/11

Disgraceful cowardice to deny this problem.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
This is a thread about root causes of terrorism, right? "Two men in the year 1092 stood on the ramparts of a medieval castle -- the Eagle's Nest -- perched high upon the crags of the Persian mountains: the personal representative of the Emperor and the veiled figure who claimed to be the incarnation of God on earth. Hasan, son of Sabah, Sheikh of the Mountains and leader of the Assassins, spoke: 'You see that devotee standing guard on yonder turret - top? Watch!' "He made a signal. Instantly the white - robed figure threw up his hands in salutation, and cast himself two thousand feet into the foaming torrent which surrounded the fortress. "'I have seventy thousand men -- and women -- throughout Asia, each one of them ready to do my bidding. Can your master, Malik Shah, say the same? And he asks me to surrender to his sovereignty! This is your answer. Go!' " Such a scene may be worthy of the most exaggerated of horror films. And yet it took place in historical fact. The only quibble made by the chronicler of the time was that Hasan's devotees numbered 'only about forty thousand.' How this man Sabah came by his uncanny power, and how his devotees struck terror into the hearts of men from the Caspian to Egypt, is one of the most extraordinary of all tales of secret societies. Today, the sect of the Hashishin still exists in the form of the Ismailis / Ishmaelites, whose undisputed chief, endowed by them with divine attributes, is the Aga Khan. "Like many another secret cult, the Assassin organization was based upon an earlier association. In order to understand how they worked and what their objectives were, we must begin with these roots"

Mystery Babylon 10: The Assassins

The story of the Hashshashin, from whence the word "assassin" is derived, an Arab/Islam tentacle of Mystery Babylon.
Again the symbology, initiations, and esoteric secrets are similar to Freemasonry.
The Hashshashin, who utilized drugs, illusion, mind control, covert methods of spying, political assassinations, terrorism, and murder of their enemies, are the forerunners of modern covert "Black Ops" organizations such as the CIA, Mossad, MI-6, Al Qaeda, KGB, and Hezbollah.

http://www.remnantradio.org/Archives/articles/William Cooper/Mystery Babylon/audio/mystery babylon 10.mp3

Mic 7:2 The good man is perished out of the earth: and there is none upright among men: they all lie in wait for blood; they hunt every man his brother with a net.
Mic 7:3 That they may do evil with both hands earnestly, the prince asketh, and the judge asketh for a reward; and the great man, he uttereth his mischievous desire: so they wrap it up.
Mic 7:4 The best of them is as a brier: the most upright is sharper than a thorn hedge: the day of thy watchmen and thy visitation cometh; now shall be their perplexity.

Mystery Babylon 13: The Skull and Bones

England and Scotland became the safe haven for the persecuted and fugitive Templars on the continent.
The elusive connection between the Order of The Knight Templars and the Order of Freemasonry is found in the genealogy of the families of the Elite. William Cooper discusses the book, "Born in Blood, the Lost Secrets of Freemasonry", by John J. Robinson.
The French Roots of Freemasonry.
The Freemason's symbology and ritual confirms the connection with the Templar persecution in France. The Freemasons, who were not, as popularly believed, a guild of medieval stone masons, but an underground secret society to designed to protect the fugitive Templars from the deadly persecution of the Pope and the King of France, were known also as the Sons of Light.
The origins of the legend of Hiram Abiff.
The connection to the Skull and Bones, the Pirates, the Rosicrucian Order, the French Revolution, the Order of the Quest, the Brotherhood of Death, the Bush family, families of America's elite, the US Intelligence agencies, and the American political parties.
Plus more.

http://www.remnantradio.org/Archives/articles/William Cooper/Mystery Babylon/audio/mystery babylon 13.mp3

Mic 2:1 Woe to them that devise iniquity, and work evil upon their beds! when the morning is light, they practise it, because it is in the power of their hand.
Mic 2:2 And they covet fields, and take them by violence; and houses, and take them away: so they oppress a man and his house, even a man and his heritage.

B

BlueAlpha1

This is a thread about root causes of terrorism, right? "Two men in the year 1092 stood on the ramparts of a medieval castle -- the Eagle's Nest -- perched high upon the crags of the Persian mountains: the personal representative of the Emperor and the veiled figure who claimed to be the incarnation of God on earth. Hasan, son of Sabah, Sheikh of the Mountains and leader of the Assassins, spoke: 'You see that devotee standing guard on yonder turret - top? Watch!' "He made a signal. Instantly the white - robed figure threw up his hands in salutation, and cast himself two thousand feet into the foaming torrent which surrounded the fortress. "'I have seventy thousand men -- and women -- throughout Asia, each one of them ready to do my bidding. Can your master, Malik Shah, say the same? And he asks me to surrender to his sovereignty! This is your answer. Go!' " Such a scene may be worthy of the most exaggerated of horror films. And yet it took place in historical fact. The only quibble made by the chronicler of the time was that Hasan's devotees numbered 'only about forty thousand.' How this man Sabah came by his uncanny power, and how his devotees struck terror into the hearts of men from the Caspian to Egypt, is one of the most extraordinary of all tales of secret societies. Today, the sect of the Hashishin still exists in the form of the Ismailis / Ishmaelites, whose undisputed chief, endowed by them with divine attributes, is the Aga Khan. "Like many another secret cult, the Assassin organization was based upon an earlier association. In order to understand how they worked and what their objectives were, we must begin with these roots"

Mystery Babylon 10: The Assassins

The story of the Hashshashin, from whence the word "assassin" is derived, an Arab/Islam tentacle of Mystery Babylon.
Again the symbology, initiations, and esoteric secrets are similar to Freemasonry.
The Hashshashin, who utilized drugs, illusion, mind control, covert methods of spying, political assassinations, terrorism, and murder of their enemies, are the forerunners of modern covert "Black Ops" organizations such as the CIA, Mossad, MI-6, Al Qaeda, KGB, and Hezbollah.

http://www.remnantradio.org/Archives/articles/William Cooper/Mystery Babylon/audio/mystery babylon 10.mp3

Mic 7:2 The good man is perished out of the earth: and there is none upright among men: they all lie in wait for blood; they hunt every man his brother with a net.
Mic 7:3 That they may do evil with both hands earnestly, the prince asketh, and the judge asketh for a reward; and the great man, he uttereth his mischievous desire: so they wrap it up.
Mic 7:4 The best of them is as a brier: the most upright is sharper than a thorn hedge: the day of thy watchmen and thy visitation cometh; now shall be their perplexity.

Mystery Babylon 13: The Skull and Bones

England and Scotland became the safe haven for the persecuted and fugitive Templars on the continent.
The elusive connection between the Order of The Knight Templars and the Order of Freemasonry is found in the genealogy of the families of the Elite. William Cooper discusses the book, "Born in Blood, the Lost Secrets of Freemasonry", by John J. Robinson.
The French Roots of Freemasonry.
The Freemason's symbology and ritual confirms the connection with the Templar persecution in France. The Freemasons, who were not, as popularly believed, a guild of medieval stone masons, but an underground secret society to designed to protect the fugitive Templars from the deadly persecution of the Pope and the King of France, were known also as the Sons of Light.
The origins of the legend of Hiram Abiff.
The connection to the Skull and Bones, the Pirates, the Rosicrucian Order, the French Revolution, the Order of the Quest, the Brotherhood of Death, the Bush family, families of America's elite, the US Intelligence agencies, and the American political parties.
Plus more.

http://www.remnantradio.org/Archives/articles/William Cooper/Mystery Babylon/audio/mystery babylon 13.mp3

Mic 2:1 Woe to them that devise iniquity, and work evil upon their beds! when the morning is light, they practise it, because it is in the power of their hand.
Mic 2:2 And they covet fields, and take them by violence; and houses, and take them away: so they oppress a man and his house, even a man and his heritage.
Enough already dude.

Elvis is not alive, Islam is not a religion of peace, and there is no Jewish world conspiracy. This sounds like the vermin spouted out by disgraced communists and holocaust deniers. I thought these people were pretty much restricted to Al Jazeera and Press TV when they bring on a friendly self-hating white man or Jew, but I guess we have them on SoSuave too.

backseatjuan

Banned
Reaction score
Wow, you are ignorant! I tell you about secret societies and their ties to terrorism world wide and you for some reason bring out the Jews, nazis, communism and other racist sh1t. You must be retarded, or racist, or both.

Tictac

Banned
Reaction score
Wow, you are ignorant! I tell you about secret societies and their ties to terrorism world wide and you for some reason bring out the Jews, nazis, communism and other racist sh1t. You must be retarded, or racist, or both.
You are ignorant for getting your history, philosophy and theology from a badly written comic book.

Last edited:
B

BlueAlpha1

You are ignorant for getting your history, philosophy and theology from a badly written comic book.
I think his reference is the Nation of Islam textbook, to be exact.

Which holds that blacks are genetically superior to whites, that all whites are devils, that blacks are permitted to kill white infants, that Jews are the skunk of the planet earth, and that 25 million slaves died in the trade (the true number is significantly less than half of that)