Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Poverty Diet

Bible_Belt

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The state turned me down for my Obamacare med card, because I didn't fill out the right paperwork. I am going to re-apply. I have not had health insurance in this millennium. Maybe when that happens, I can answer your question.

I had food stamps for the past month, which got shut off yesterday for the same paperwork problem. I'm sure it will get renewed when I submit the right papers. It has been interesting being food rich all of a sudden, instead of food poor. I am yet to buy any junk food with my welfare money. I have been eating a lot more fresh food and a lot less peanut butter.

My typical daily meals will look like:
breakfast is always black iced coffee
cottage cheese with a few blueberries, maybe a banana
raw carrots dipped in humus
raw broccoli dipped in blue cheese salad dressing
lettuce wraps, romaine leaf and a slice of deli turkey, dipped in humus
cashews
salads with a bit of deli meat, no croutons, minimal cheese if any
grilled chicken quarters
clearance-rack sirloin steak, grilled with tomatoes
black beans and brown rice, with a little cheese

I try to avoid bread. I will occasionally eat a sandwich on bread. I also like guacamole, and will sometimes buy tortilla chips to eat with it. I don't buy soda, sweets, or junk carbs...other than beer. If I could ever quit drinking, I would be ripped from such a disciplined diet.

blind_one

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fats are great, sugar and wheat-based products are all a very old propaganda from the times of old '' nurtition pyramids'' , and fseriously **** with your sugar levels etc.

imported

Don Juan
Reaction score
Poor people used to be skinny before they were all on welfare.
This is a good statement. I doubt it'll get even a single poor person off welfare though. Poor people have less to do due to lack of money so will often look towards filling the void with food.

discipline with food is much harder for me than say, quitting smoking.
I quit smoking, it was a breeze compared to quitting daily donuts, soda, icecream, reeses, butterfingers, luckycharms, NUTELLA. Actually just writing it makes me want it but I'm also grossed out by it at the same time when I think of the sugar and fats.

People think it costs money to lose weight, which I think is ridiculous. How does buying less food cost more money?
It depends how you look at it. I think people also consider the time, extreme discipline and effort when they think of the cost. Also many consider spending anything on healthy food to be a luxury, but spending even more on junk/takeout to be perfectly fine.

Vantagepoint34

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The state turned me down for my Obamacare med card, because I didn't fill out the right paperwork. I am going to re-apply. I have not had health insurance in this millennium. Maybe when that happens, I can answer your question.

I had food stamps for the past month, which got shut off yesterday for the same paperwork problem. I'm sure it will get renewed when I submit the right papers. It has been interesting being food rich all of a sudden, instead of food poor. I am yet to buy any junk food with my welfare money. I have been eating a lot more fresh food and a lot less peanut butter.

My typical daily meals will look like:
breakfast is always black iced coffee
cottage cheese with a few blueberries, maybe a banana
raw carrots dipped in humus
raw broccoli dipped in blue cheese salad dressing
lettuce wraps, romaine leaf and a slice of deli turkey, dipped in humus
cashews
salads with a bit of deli meat, no croutons, minimal cheese if any
grilled chicken quarters
clearance-rack sirloin steak, grilled with tomatoes
black beans and brown rice, with a little cheese

I try to avoid bread. I will occasionally eat a sandwich on bread. I also like guacamole, and will sometimes buy tortilla chips to eat with it. I don't buy soda, sweets, or junk carbs...other than beer. If I could ever quit drinking, I would be ripped from such a disciplined diet.
Bolsheviks

Attachments