Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The One.

jebach123

Don Juan
Reaction score
Did any of these guys find the one? Does it take game? How is it? You find that perfect girl you wanna settle down with and she is just The One. I think when you find someone like that it takes just talking and that's it no game no chasing no nothing?

jebach123

Don Juan
Reaction score
You must be trolling.
Im just thinking about it dude im 17 im a ****ing kid to you guys but yeah i already got some game but i was just thinking about it if any of guys like us ever settle down?

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I think for some of us, including myself, there is the one. If that fails, there's a one after her. (See: bus stop analogy)

I like the idea of multple wives, but stigmatic society and being an introvert, are reasons that steer me clear from that.

Most guys here, would have you believe in twos, threes, fours etc. LOL!!!

Corey Wayne thinks "the one" is a myth, but then again, he's not big on devine providence.

And yes, you should have game. Otherwise, ladies will test you, and you will fail!!!

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
its all bs..the one lol...yeah if shes the one how come shes taken 8 d1cks this year

stevo

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Im just thinking about it dude im 17 im a ****ing kid to you guys but yeah i already got some game but i was just thinking about it if any of guys like us ever settle down?
I understand.

Feminism increases the value of women while simultaneously increasing the neediness of men with just two words.

The one is a concept that's been misunderstood.

Just like friends in high school, there are people you really get along with,
almost like you're on the same thought wave. You roll together.
And then there are people you don't see eye to eye with.

You can have the one best friend growing up and might remain friends for life or as you get older you could meet someone who then becomes your best friend at that time.

Apply the same analogy to women.

The one is an incomplete idea. What it really is, is the one right now.
The duration of right now can last however long both people put in effort to make it last.

Don't lose hope on marriage but lose the neediness inspired by one girl being the one.

ImTheDoubleGreatest!

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Of course there is. You have to know and understand how to manage girls though, and people in general really. That in and of itself is game though, so to ask if you do not need any game to be with 'the one' is foolish. You still need good social skills. In order for her to be 'the one' to you, you in turn also need to be 'the one' to her. That's a huge reason why people here talk about self-improvement so much. You can become 'the one' to any woman.

Like you, I'm 17 and have thought over and over of the same thing. However, most beautiful women are not virgins nowadays, nor are is it like they've been with only one other guy. Just know and understand female nature, accept it, and live your life accordingly.

Reykhel

Banned
Reaction score
"The One" is a Disney concocted fantasy.

A fantasy that will have you believe that there's one special girl out there somewhere for you. Waiting on you.
Your soul mate. You meet her and you're in utopia . Dreamland. You treat her like the special one she is, right?
After all, it's destiny. You're destined to be together. It was written in the stars. Your soul mate would never leave you.
How could she? It would be going against destiny, right? And she probably tries for a while to live up to this idealization, but
inside she knows that you're no longer doing it for her. How could you be.....you're devoted to her, instead of being devoted
to you and your life.......this secretly repulses her, but she tries not to show it because she loves you.....like a brother....

....then it happens. The worse comes true. You've lost the One. Destiny has betrayed you. Now what.....

A black hole? Depression? Alcohol? Drugs? Social recluse? Suicide? This is the path many go down when the fallacy of
the One betrays them......

There is no One. There are only different flavors of bytches.

Rippy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Leave the belief in "soul mates" and "the one" to women. My advice is date lots of broads your entire life.

Poon King

Banned
Reaction score
"The one" is a laughable idea when you apply it to just about anything else in life:

"The one" car you will drive forever
"The one" restaurant you will eat at forever
"The one" shirt you will wear forever
"The one" store you will shop at forever

We don't apply this idiotic idea to ANYTHING ELSE. So why do men apply it to women?

Men need to lose this childish "forever" mentality. NOTHING is forever you fools.

Desdinova

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Women are the only ones who get a case of having "the one". When a woman gets a case of one-itis, it's a terminal disease. Men have an easier time getting over one-itis because their minds don't function on their emotions, fantasies, dreams, etc etc.

"The One" is a term that should be used by women only. The only thing a man should focus on is having an "ideal woman"; a woman who will add happiness and improve his life. There is no definition of how this applies. If a man is happy having a fvck buddy, then that's his ideal woman. If he wants a companion to accompany him on his adventures, then that is his ideal woman. If the woman starts becoming a pain in his ass, then she is no longer his ideal woman.

devilkingx2

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you don't settle down until you've lost your ability to smash a different girl every weekend

if you haven't ever gained that ability, you're decades away from settling down

wifehunter

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
House and wealth are inherited from fathers, but a prudent wife is from the LORD.

BeExcellent

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
There is some truth in this thread but you also must realize that men who are here on SS as a generalization are jaded to one degree or another due to failure of a relationship or relationships in their life. Others plan to be playas indefinitely. That is not a criticism but just the way it is. As such you should expect that the advisement you see here to be jaded if you are looking for advice on how to be successful from men who haven't got what you want. From men who largely do not subscribe to any belief in a concept like "The One".

There are some happily married men who come here and there are plenty of happily married men in the world. They aren't on a manosphere site too much. So understand the filter through which your information is coming.

@Desdinova has his theory about High Score Theory (which I find interesting and can see truth in it for a high percentage of women - but not all) and I do agree that the younger you find a good quality girl to bond with the better your chances for success (that part of his theory I do agree with for young women).

There are men you can look to as examples of having a successful relationship that you can look up. Look at biographies of the following men:

Roger Staubach
Robert Kraft
Ray Bradbury
Ronald Reagan
Jay Leno
Johnny Carson
Steve Jobs

These are guys who have or had successful marriages. Google them and Google the Mrs in the equation too. They are not the only ones either. You need to focus on yourself and being the best man you can be. If you find the right woman to be by your side while you are out accomplishing things in the world then you will have someone who is on your team to help you along the way in your life. To find someone like this you must focus on inner character qualities even as a higher priority than beauty. You can find both, especially if you are young, but you need to evaluate women from a mature standpoint and put quality of character FIRST. That ain't easy.

Men who get the woman in their life right along the way early are set up not to be distracted by women later on. This allows for greater focus on accomplishing life ambitions, which is really what men are designed to be doing.

I may get totally flamed for this post and that is fine. I'm a woman and old enough to be your mom. I'm also happily divorced and raising a teen son (in addition to a couple of daughters).

I totally subscribe to the second half of Proverbs 31 (from the Old Testament in the Bible) which addresses the Wife of Noble Character. It doesn't say the Wife of Great Beauty (although you can find both, with a greater potential for success at your age than any other time in life).

So just understand the bias of this group (or any other group or individual to whom you pose such a question) and keep becoming your best self and learn to value yourself and keep your own counsel.