Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The *No Contact* Challenge! ( Read this if you just got dumped)

QuadDeuces

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 1. Valentines day of all days lol.
Relationship was already over in january but we were still fvcking, but excellent sex.
Yesterday the millionth war over text, narcissistic rage, projection and she was out to try to destroy me.
I sent her this text after an hour of manipulations:
"I'm gonna grab your hair and stick my dyck dry and deep in your ass next time I see you, I'm sick of your drama bs."
Well it backfired majorly.
Got 20 inflamed messages of narcissistic rage how I was the cause of all the drama and how dare I speak to her like that and then she went on about how I was on tinder meeting all these girls and she caught me texting another girl sending photos and found my Tinder profile, and saw me online all the time, so I told her well if I'm dating all these girls on Tinder why don't you go on another XTC bender at parties and have another sleepover with your "platonic" male friends. Well it ended with her blocking me from whatsapp. What a relief.
Was thinking about sending her a text over regular text service to put it in her face more that she has been replaced ever since we broke up in January but decided to nevermind.
I've already fvcked a few other girls though since right after we broke up, but now only 1 has remainded she is considered a 5/10 and not very intelligent and my ex an 8/10 and pretty intelligent.
Blocked her facebook, exported whatsapp text history and photos and burried them somewhere on my external hard drive, far away from my phone photos.

Talk about toxic relationship people.

ThisNThat

Banned
Reaction score
My g/f just dumped me, although it was just a month of dating, we clicked pretty well on the first date as most of my first dates don't click with me nor any chemistry is felt and we go diff. directions.

It started off with her wanting "a break" and said she'd be in touch with me when she's ready. About 3 to 4 weeks later, she called me to tell me she's just not "feeling it" anymore and was hoping if it'd be okay to be just friends....she kind of went on to say most guys tend to have a problem with friendships with women and she hoped I'd be different in this case.

I agreed to it, but...after I hung up...I decided to still leave the ball in her court...to be the one to reach out me again...as I am thinking she did the "LJBF" line to free herself from the guilt AND tie up a loose end not keep me hanging during "the break."

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
My g/f just dumped me, although it was just a month of dating, we clicked pretty well on the first date as most of my first dates don't click with me nor any chemistry is felt and we go diff. directions.

It started off with her wanting "a break" and said she'd be in touch with me when she's ready. About 3 to 4 weeks later, she called me to tell me she's just not "feeling it" anymore and was hoping if it'd be okay to be just friends....she kind of went on to say most guys tend to have a problem with friendships with women and she hoped I'd be different in this case.

I agreed to it, but...after I hung up...I decided to still leave the ball in her court...to be the one to reach out me again...as I am thinking she did the "LJBF" line to free herself from the guilt AND tie up a loose end not keep me hanging during "the break."

Don't give her the LJBF! All women want more orbiters... If she reaches out again, just tell her "I don't want to just be friends. If you change your mind, you have my number. Good luck to you!" or something along those lines.

I repeat, DO NOT GIVE HER THE LJBF! She cut you off, it is her loss!

Wanting a "break" usually means some new guy has rolled around... just saying...

time to start read, read, read... and hit the gym!

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

It was only a month so you can chalk it up as a learning experience. Next and move on

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Don't give her the LJBF! All women want more orbiters... If she reaches out again, just tell her "I don't want to just be friends. If you change your mind, you have my number. Good luck to you!" or something along those lines.

I repeat, DO NOT GIVE HER THE LJBF! She cut you off, it is her loss!

Wanting a "break" usually means some new guy has rolled around... just saying...

time to start read, read, read... and hit the gym!
Wanting a break is guarantee some new guy came along. Chicks do not end a relationship until they have already started a new one. She

MrAddiction

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Wanting a break
If any Girl ever again will Tell you that line. Directly tell her, you not do breaks and that you end it Right here and now! Then to ghost.
Not LJBF.
No breaks
No Bull****.
Never.
Ever.
No matter how cute or whatsoever a Girl is.
A girl cheats on you - the relationship is over at that point. You must be have these and or other rules before getting involved with any chick. This will help you stick to these rules if you happen to find yourself in a fcuked up situation and your feelings will cloud your mind. You then can make your desicion without overthinking it way top long- just like a soldier known what to do because he was drilled to before.
You Must have rules and you must stick to them - sometimes this will save your sanity or even your life.

Do not get down this road ever again.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If any Girl ever again will Tell you that line. Directly tell her, you not do breaks and that you end it Right here and now! Then to ghost.
Not LJBF.
No breaks
No Bull****.
Never.
Ever.
No matter how cute or whatsoever a Girl is.
A girl cheats on you - the relationship is over at that point. You must be have these and or other rules before getting involved with any chick. This will help you stick to these rules if you happen to find yourself in a fcuked up situation and your feelings will cloud your mind. You then can make your desicion without overthinking it way top long- just like a soldier known what to do because he was drilled to before.
You Must have rules and you must stick to them - sometimes this will save your sanity or even your life.

Do not get down this road ever again.
Agreed. What guys need to realize is "a break" is nothing more than the girl justifying cheating. She is making excuses so she can not have any guilt for her bad behaviour

They can pour a ton of sugar on it but a Sh!t sandwich is still a sh!t sandwich.

Women never want to have to take responsibility in a relationship they all want to be teflon sally and all blame slide right off of them. They feel if they justify cheating with "we are just friends now, or we were on a break," and they can get away with it.

Next. Delete and block all contact. Never have anything to do with them ever again

MrAddiction

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Agreed. What guys need to realize is "a break" is nothing more than the girl justifying cheating. She is making excuses so she can not have any guilt for her bad behaviour
What new guys coming here is to understand and learn to have selfrespect. You must have that before interacting with girls. Otherwise Girls will run you over. You can nor expect any sincerity or loyalty from them like we man have it. They just Do not have it. It is one of the biggest mistakes you can make to expact such a thing from them. While you might think a Break means she is sorting out her feelings and thoughts, she already is riding the cokcaroussel, and looking for someone better, while she has you in line, waiting for her. Even if she decides to come back to you after that break, it means she did not find any better than you.
Back to selfrespect: who are you to wait around for her to decide if there is something better or if she will want to be with you. Who are you to wait around and let her be the decision maker? You are a man and nor some rat in a cage waiting for someone to decide whether you get something to eat or an electro shock.
Women These days think because they have all the options they would be entitled to make all the decisions. Sure, you can mit decide, if she wants to sleep or be with you - but you can decide with what and how many **** you will put up. Selfrespect! selfrespect! Selfrespect!
You are a man. You are not running after any Women, nor strollong along like a dog, nor waiting for her to make her decission. There is a yes or a no. With woman there is no maybe. Always take a maybe or something in between yes and no as a no. Makes life easier.
You want to he with me? Yes? No? Oh, you don't know? Ok. Cool. Goodbye. Have a nice life.
Sure in realitiy in a LTR you will nor always be able to Stick to this at any minor Problem. But if you do bot know the above before entering the game with girls you will get strolled along, run over and your Heart will be ripped of. See it as a weapon to your arsenal for Interaktion with women. You Do not have to use it. But its good to know in is there. It gives you safety and therefore good to know you can use or whenever necessary.
Btw. This is field approved.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What new guys coming here is to understand and learn to have selfrespect. You must have that before interacting with girls. Otherwise Girls will run you over. You can nor expect any sincerity or loyalty from them like we man have it. They just Do not have it. It is one of the biggest mistakes you can make to expact such a thing from them. While you might think a Break means she is sorting out her feelings and thoughts, she already is riding the cokcaroussel, and looking for someone better, while she has you in line, waiting for her. Even if she decides to come back to you after that break, it means she did not find any better than you.
Back to selfrespect: who are you to wait around for her to decide if there is something better or if she will want to be with you. Who are you to wait around and let her be the decision maker? You are a man and nor some rat in a cage waiting for someone to decide whether you get something to eat or an electro shock.
Women These days think because they have all the options they would be entitled to make all the decisions. Sure, you can mit decide, if she wants to sleep or be with you - but you can decide with what and how many **** you will put up. Selfrespect! selfrespect! Selfrespect!
You are a man. You are not running after any Women, nor strollong along like a dog, nor waiting for her to make her decission. There is a yes or a no. With woman there is no maybe. Always take a maybe or something in between yes and no as a no. Makes life easier.
You want to he with me? Yes? No? Oh, you don't know? Ok. Cool. Goodbye. Have a nice life.
Sure in realitiy in a LTR you will nor always be able to Stick to this at any minor Problem. But if you do bot know the above before entering the game with girls you will get strolled along, run over and your Heart will be ripped of. See it as a weapon to your arsenal for Interaktion with women. You Do not have to use it. But its good to know in is there. It gives you safety and therefore good to know you can use or whenever necessary.
Btw. This is field approved.
Agreed.

When guys realize they are the prize, women will naturally submit to them. If the women doesn't then next.

Treat all women the same. You are the prize. If they aren't honoured/happy to be with you and don't follow your lead, NEXT.

BadBoy17

Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello guys, I'm posting because today 02/17/2017 I finally decided to accept the challenge. This is my story http://www.sosuave.net/forum/threads/your-thoughts-on-my-lying-long-term-girlfriend.238784/ if you have time please check it out.

I haven't contacted her since february 5 the day I received her last sms, today I decided to delete her from facebook and instagram, also deleted her number and her relatives from my phone. I wrote her number down and put it away inside a box with the few gifts I received from her (most were cheap ****).

I'm thinking about some stuff that I need to give back to her, also I need to pick up some **** of my own she left at her mom's, I don't want to see her mom because she probably thinks I'm the bad guy (see my story for details) but I want to do this as fast as possible and move on. Any ideas, I could ask a friend to go instead but it will look weak from my perspective.

xstang77

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Hello guys, I'm posting because today 02/17/2017 I finally decided to accept the challenge. This is my story http://www.sosuave.net/forum/threads/your-thoughts-on-my-lying-long-term-girlfriend.238784/ if you have time please check it out.

I haven't contacted her since february 5 the day I received her last sms, today I decided to delete her from facebook and instagram, also deleted her number and her relatives from my phone. I wrote her number down and put it away inside a box with the few gifts I received from her (most were cheap ****).

I'm thinking about some stuff that I need to give back to her, also I need to pick up some **** of my own she left at her mom's, I don't want to see her mom because she probably thinks I'm the bad guy (see my story for details) but I want to do this as fast as possible and move on. Any ideas, I could ask a friend to go instead but it will look weak from my perspective.
Is your stuff valuable? You could bring a friend would help to make it less akward and help refrain her folks from talking ****.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

Get your stuff back from her mother, and do not give a second thought to what she thinks.
Her mother is irrelevant in your life. Leave her crap with the mother and then move forward and have nothing to do with her again

MrAddiction

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Another fcuked up day. Feel like crap and could need someone around. Because of that I miss my ex. I hate it when a day starts with the end of a Dream with her in it. Almost always ruins the whole day.

dude99

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Another fcuked up day. Feel like crap and could need someone around. Because of that I miss my ex. I hate it when a day starts with the end of a Dream with her in it. Almost always ruins the whole day.
Do you have any plans for the day to distract you? Hit the gym? Go for a drive? Buy a guitar....? Anything else

MrAddiction

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Do you have any plans for the day to distract you? Hit the gym? Go for a drive? Buy a guitar....? Anything else
Day is already over for me- it's 8 p.m. now. Tried to hit the gym but was physicaly so work out that I had to live just after 5mins. I have been spending most of the time hanging on my furniture and been reading Mobys autobiography "Porcelain". That was a nice distraction.
What fcuk me up a little is that this whole thing about the ex is nor a linear process. One day your fine, another it hits you rock bottom. I had no negative or depressed thought on V-day. Could not have cared less. And today. That Dream... and bang!;-(

BadBoy17

Don Juan
Reaction score
Get your stuff back from her mother, and do not give a second thought to what she thinks.
Her mother is irrelevant in your life. Leave her crap with the mother and then move forward and have nothing to do with her again
Yeah I will do that, **** whatever they say, its not the true and if their believe it its her doing anyway.

Day is already over for me- it's 8 p.m. now. Tried to hit the gym but was physicaly so work out that I had to live just after 5mins. I have been spending most of the time hanging on my furniture and been reading Mobys autobiography "Porcelain". That was a nice distraction.
What fcuk me up a little is that this whole thing about the ex is nor a linear process. One day your fine, another it hits you rock bottom. I had no negative or depressed thought on V-day. Could not have cared less. And today. That Dream... and bang!;-(
I feel you bro, today I dreamed that a lost pet of mine, a parrot came back home after years of being lost, I was so happy but the poor thing looked scared and on my way to its cage I was a bit careless and it was to eager to get inside its cage, one of it legs got stuck in the bars and it was strange how my pet was trying so hard to get inside the cage that it ripped its leg clean from the base, I was so angry with myself that I couldn't help the poor thing and went away. After that I came back to bury her and I was thinking about buring her besides my ex's dead dog, while I got her in my hands her feathers sundenly became glowing back to life (trippy) and I went looking for a parrot blood transfusion. LOL. Then I wake up thinking about my ex and that my subconscious mind its playing with me. We know what's right for us, but lot of stuff including our minds makes us believe we have to go back with them, that's why we need to feed it new experiences to keep it busy, get random girls you find attractive and focus on your business, that's what I plan on doing to counter-attack my reptilian brain.

ispep430

Reaction score
Help me guys. I need some support. today is not a good day. I really really miss her. It's been almost two months since NC.

Roober

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Help me guys. I need some support. today is not a good day. I really really miss her. It's been almost two months since NC.
Just stay strong. Go do something you enjoy. Call some friends to go do something, go buy a new book and read it, Pook's book is a funny distraction, go hit the gym, just something to distract yourself for a bit until it passes

QuadDeuces

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 5
Was doing really good, today a minor setback, I have her Facebook blocked but looked at her public instagram photos, she went to a concert and saw a picture of her at a birthday or some sort with many friends in a group photo, all appearing to have fun.
Felt a pitt in my stomach and wanted to send an AFC text, but didn't.
So many things I want to talk about, but I also know that the more I know the more salt in wounds, and the more power she has.
There is nothing left to say.
Gotta stay strong.
Had sex with my 4/10 FWB plate friday, she asked me to come over tonight but I don't want to, tomorrow I start work early and I just can't be bothered to drive, and the more often I come over the more Clingy she gets, she keeps asking me to meet her friends and meet mine and I told her to slow down and I only want sex. It seems ironically the less interested I am the harder she tries.

Been chatting with other girls from Tinder too but the hottest one 8/10 has already prioritised someone else I think, she is a lot online on whatsapp but doesnt respond or short one sided when I send her stuff.
We promised to go on a date wednesday, see if she flakes or not, can't really care.

I'm just gonna watch a ****load of Law of Attraction videos on youtube how to regain my abundance mentality and frequency because I'm definately slipping in scarcity mentality despite having a plate who is pedastalising me.

I need to find my mission in life and focus on that.