Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The *No Contact* Challenge! ( Read this if you just got dumped)

Lucy

Don Juan
Reaction score
No not a lesbian haha. Perhaps it would be alot easier if i was hehe. However couldn't find a forum for woman on NC and it seems I can get the man's perspective on here too. It's the only thing that will get me through the 60 days. As I feel I can post on here instead of texting the man in question which is a great help. He has started dating another woman but popped round not so long back saying he wished it could have worked out and that he will always find me attractive. Im a 10/10 etc and deserve the best etc. Not quite sure why he would say that and then date someone else....very confusing to me!!

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
you need NC to move on for YOURSELF

he cheated
he does not respect you
he is not loyal to you
he cheated
he is licking another woman
he is fvcking another woman
he does not want you and has stated such

you are a 10/10? wanna fvck?

Fireballs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
So it's been a week since we broke up. Day 7 of no contact from me. Her last text to me on Thursday asking me to call her when I'm ready is still on my mind. I want to call her but I have absolutely nothing to say to her. She doesn't deserve a call from me.

Anyway I hope my posts in this thread get less frequent and I am just about to re-read the DJ bible starting now.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
stay strong bro!
you said it yourself ::She doesn't deserve a call from me::

i want mine back, badly, but I realize she is only a shell
a ****ing paper doll with a pretty smile and bright eyes
a shell, empty of Loyalty, Integrity, Respect, empathy... life

I am in NC, told her to call me if she wants to talk. *crickets*

stopped counting, I guess its 2.5mo from break up, 30 days from last Skype and 20 days since she called to wish Happy Birthday.

every day I repeat to myself:
SHE DOES NOT DESERVE ME
I WAS IN LOVE WITH A PAPERDOLL WITH BRIGHT EYES AND NICE TITS
I AM A MAN OF VALUE AND IDEALS
SHE DOES NOT HAVE ANY VALUES OR IDEALS
I WANT HER BACK
I REFUSE TO ALLOW ANYONE TO TREAT ME WORSE THAN A CASUAL FRIEND
I WILL NOT INITIATE CONTACT EVER
AS MUCH AS I TRY TO RECONCILE WITH MYSELF, SHE WILL NOT RESPECT, BE LOYAL OR VALUE ME IF I ALLOW HER BACK IN MY LIFE
I HAVE LEARNED, I HAVE STRENGTH
I AM HURT
SHE IS NOT MY FRIEND
SHE IS NOT MY LOVER
SHE IS A PAPERDOLL, AN EMPTY SHELL FOREVER EMPTY, BROKEN
MY GLUE IS TOO VALUABLE TO REPAIR A SHELL WITH IT
I COULD NEVER TRUST HER TO HAVE LOYALTY, RESPECT OR INTEGRITY

i tell myself everyday that I hope to not allow this to kill my passion, dedication, ability to give fully to another... hope is better than dispair.

Last edited:

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my apology, i cant delete/edit that comment.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
but still tho... ;)

Lucy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Well I'm now on day 5 of NC. No reponse from him. That's something else he said I will feel jealous if u go with another man but yet he dates someone else. I am sooo confused. Feel a bit brighter though. Going to venture out and go to asda hehe....i have been working all weekend so im gonna treat meslef....ive decided!!. Mr wood u keeping me going ha

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
i got the treat to keep you going...
you go gurl!

Lucy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Never thought I'd say this....but the big bang is also helping!! The big bang and this forum is my therapy. Distraction and discussion.

MrWood

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
big bang? I like to bang.

Fireballs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Day 9. Nothing from her either but I suppose she left the ball in my court telling me to call her when I was ready to talk.

Also just to add, if anyone's having a **** day, just spend an hour or so reading through this thread. I've found it helps alot. Comforting perhaps?

Anyway going to drag myself to go play social tennis tonight even though I don't feel like it.

Lucy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes I think distraction is the key.....why did you split up?

Fireballs

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Yes I think distraction is the key.....why did you split up?
Reflecting back honestly, I got complacent and stopped ''dating'' her. I work away so when I was back home I didn't SHOW her that I had missed her. It must have felt like living with her was just a convenience.. there was no romance.. we turned into housemates who fuk..

And as I type this I get a text from my new fukbuddy so going over to see her instead of tennis. Hope it makes me feel better.

Last edited:

Armourhead

Don Juan
Reaction score
Reflecting back honestly, I got complacent and stopped ''dating'' her. I work away so when I was back home I didn't SHOW her that I had missed her. It must have felt like living with her was just a convenience.. there was no romance.. we turned into housemates who fuk..

And as I type this I get a text from my new fukbuddy so going over to see her instead of tennis. Hope it makes me feel better.
Yeah complacency seems the to be biggest reason why relationships and marriages fall apart. I think most men need to undergo this kind of breakup at least once in their life in order to get it right the next time. Fortunately for us we are surrounded and able to talk to other men who can ensure we learn this lesson the first time instead of repeating our mistakes.

Lucy

Don Juan
Reaction score
I suppose as well we got into a friends with benifits type of relationship before he started dating someone else. The person is 5 years older than him. I was 17 years younger than him. So he has gone for the complete opposite to me. So perhaps the age gap was an issue too. Not sure.

Lucy

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is having sex with someone else...like a coping mechanism?

Armourhead

Don Juan
Reaction score
Is having sex with someone else...like a coping mechanism?
Yes.
Women will rapidly get back into the dating life or start seeing new guys in order to upkeep their egos after a breakup. Men will also try to get laid as fast as possible in order to get over his ex. The difference is that for men this is ultimately beneficial as being a stud isn't a bad thing but being a slut is.