Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The natural order of things - Sexuality defined and explained!

macknetikcharm

Don Juan
Reaction score
Think Clearly

1) The Roman Rebublic was not that decadent. It copied what it wanted from Greece but left the nazty shyt alone. It was only when Rome was in decline and had adopted the Imperial form of government (similar to our country now, we are in our decline, and since technology speeds shyt up it is hap'nin' faster now) that they started to become nasty-azzed pervz. The old Republican Romans would have crucified Caligula & Nero's freaky azzez.

2) Gayz have alwayz been the minority through time--------> this SHOULD tell everybody sumtin'. It's only now in our crybaby """I want more attention mommy an' daddy society that we see this shyt on the rise. It's a way to get attention and express your individuality. Basically good attention & bad attention begatz the same goal::: a feelin' -o- POWER. I saw sum fool post he had sum shyt called ""ODD""? Mayne there'z some bullshyt illness out there for every whiny bytch aint there? Our society has a sicknezz and it'z called OVERTOLERANCE.

Reaction score
It seems that only animals understand the natural order

I can't remember the last time I saw a male dog fvck another male dog nor a male lion fvk another male lion nor a male pheasant opening its feathers trying to attract another male pheasant. Only Animals seem to truly understand and adhere to the natural order of things but us humans are the ones that screw up and cause abberations of human behavior (homos, wh@res, etc). Just cause society sort of accepted abberations of human society in ancient times (ie. Roman Greco days) does not make it right!
Chees, send all the feminists, homos, wh@res to the planet Pluto!
hahahaha

tactic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Amog
This thread is soooooo cool PRL. You must be GOD, you know everything.
You're 20? I thought your age was around 25 or somewhere there?

Dude... He ain't god. He's just a guru.

JSH

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: It seems that only animals understand the natural order

Originally posted by barbarianthemadserb
I can't remember the last time I saw a male dog fvck another male dog nor a male lion fvk another male lion nor a male pheasant opening its feathers trying to attract another male pheasant. Only Animals seem to truly understand and adhere to the natural order of things but us humans are the ones that screw up and cause abberations of human behavior (homos, wh@res, etc). Just cause society sort of accepted abberations of human society in ancient times (ie. Roman Greco days) does not make it right!
hahahaha
um, yes, there are gay animals, some animals naturally exhibit it. So this argument is false. What happened to tolerance, let them live how they want to live.

macknetikcharm

Don Juan
Reaction score
Re: It seems that only animals understand the natural order

Originally posted by barbarianthemadserb
hahahaha
Str8 up. It was also common in ancient Greece & Rome 4 tha norml playas 2 have harems of many wives as well as a few hoes on the side----> sometimes these broads #'d in tha 100's! Not just there either:::> look at ancient China, all up in tha Bible, etc. etc.......

How come this shytz neva brought to da table? Cuz our *****-slapped female dominated society feelz threatened by this version of tha truth.

Gayz & Hoes feel it iz their right to edit & present history to their advantage----> & most chumps slop that shyt up 'cuz they want every-1 to like 'em & they don't wanna rock tha boat & make waves.

Look at the male lion and the male gorilla in AFRICA where MAN originated. They have big assed harems with many wives and many hoes on the side. The women go out and make the paper (i.e. hunt 4 tha food) & bring it back to tha man who does not work. The male lion might roar once in a while or snap on a few of the lazy non-breeder tag-a-long males who can't git their own stable together (i.e. haterz) but that'z 'bout it.

Reaction score
magnetik

I saw sum fool post he had sum shyt called ""ODD""? Mayne there'z some bullshyt illness out there for every whiny bytch aint there? Our society has a sicknezz and it'z called OVERTOLERANCE

On point Magnetik. Overtolerance. All that we are people too movement coming back to bite humanity in the ass.

Give em a jar of Vaseline and let em jump the fawk back in da closet
----Andrew Dice Clay

When Ellen Degeneris (can’t spell her name), came out American slammed her ugly butt down. But then they came back with some gay show bill and grace or something like that and then queer as folks and a whole list of queer titled shows.

Things have a way of going in a circle. One day it will not be so trendy to be bisexual or gay and the pendulum it will swing back to the original design of mankind.

With that fool coming out on Ophra saying that there is some secret society of men who sleep with men and they do not consider themselves gay…wow! Those idiots need to look up abnormal gay sex and what defines gay sex acts.

Now I wonder how many of these fools will be so complacent if their sister dated one of those guys and got aids and died.

Sometimes the devil has to land in your own back yard for fools to wake up. It's not cool to be gay. It's not trendy. It's not even decent. And it definately isn't a normal human function.

To the fool above who said it does happen in animals...it happens only as an abberation.

I've heard that You can take a bunch of rats and put them in a small cage and some rats will turn to homosexual acts after all the female rats get knocked up...due to the all ready over crowding.

Maybe nature is trying to slow our breeding down by creating NON BREEDERS!

All things are in balance. For every prey there is a preditor. Humanity may need a check and balance system on us too. So as a small control group of balancers why not create anti-breeders...and when nature needed more of them why not turn out more...

makes sense too me.

"We are signing people up everyday"

---gay guys line from the movie I did last summer Haunted House Party staring Joe Torry of Def Commedy Jam

Reaction score
Player Supreme,

I know what you are saying about “ironing their shirts”, but Homos or Homo sympathizers are not my audience who I direct my posts to – I consider them ‘noise’ in a man’s forum. They have been brainwashed since babies and it’s not my job to convince them of their faulty thinking. I am amused when I see them come out of the woodwork when I post arguments where they have no rebuttal, and there is much gnashing of teeth.

The Homo foundation is so weak that it can’t stand scrutiny and they have absolutely nothing to contribute to the discussion at hand! They come on the board screaming like biatches, I actually get a laugh from their weak mindset – I respond to their post for mere amusement and nothing else. I like to separate the wheat from the chaff, so to speak!!

Nooby Doo,

I was surprised by your initial reaction to my post this is why I assumed you did not read my thread. It takes a man to admit to of his misdirected unwarranted words and to offer words of peace. I didn’t write on this topic for people to agree with me or take sides, that was not my objective. This is merely my definition and perspective on sexuality, nothing more. Why would I expect anybody or everybody to adhere to all of the principles that I set forth?

The fact that men are the aggressors and women are the submissive ones (complementary natures) have nothing to do with my convictions! These are natural traits deeply rooted in our sexuality. The convictions you speak of are on the Homo/Hor issue which were examples to reinforce my argument on the “duality that creates life” and the distortion thereof – homosexuality is not the focus of my thread. As I stated before, I would welcome any comments that will add or detract from my perspective. I am not beyond learning.

Crank_It_Up,

Homos try to bring up animal behavior to excuse their abominations. I never seen or heard of two male animals having anal sex. If animals would do something so unnatural it would be an act of aggression and domination and not pleasure. It would be an aberration, a deviant of nature and not an inbred characteristic. Go find me two Homo animals out of the billions that existed through time on the face of the earth where the females are humping and licking each other for pleasure. Don’t waste your time looking. My insight was on sexuality regarding human nature, man and woman, not animals.

You asked why should men make the final decision when there is an impasse? It is because we possess the aggressive nature that involves decision-making prowess. There must be harmony in the relationship and nature constructed our natures for such balance through complementary natures. Did you ever see two dudes with strong convictions have a fight because neither backed down? It happens countless times everyday.

This is what wars are made of – men don’t retreat when forced to take action, we attack or we stand our ground!! It is the woman’s submissive nature that prevents her from making war!! She can’t do it!! Women make most decisions in the household, because men don’t bother wasting their time on insignificant issues – we leave that for women. Men make the final decision on critical and substantial family matters!

Squirrels,

Actually I think you give good advice to DJ’s – you are mostly on point and give good insight most of the time. Where I doubt you is your handling of women (from what you told us) and how you try to gain their favor. To attract women a man doesn’t need to gain a women’s favor, he only needs to act according to his nature as a man, and nothing more!! We have complementary natures for a reason!!! All the other crazy shyt you guys do means nothing!!!! Squirrels, based on what you shared with us on this forum, you of all DJs should apply what I have outlined and benefited the most from reading this thread!

I don’t try to ‘appear’ profound and insightful as you put it. What value is there in appearances? Let alone to a faceless crowd who are blind to your image in cyber space! I don’t have an ego. I am an extremely humble man (even though my words are harsh at times) and that is why I adhere to truth and nothing and no one else, except God! If I am in error and I recognize it by means of another then I correct myself.

If I appear to be profound and insightful to you, it is because that is how you perceive me through my writings. This is your doing not mine. Would you like me to appear to be a simpleton? Would I then be acceptable to you?

I don’t go to sleep at night thinking “What profound insight will I give DJ’s tomorrow?” The spark that ignited my imagination was DJ Crotch Sniffer’s post on another thread where he gave a profound definition of ‘Sexuality”. I give him credit in the first paragraph in this thread – no ego here! I expounded on this definition since Pook mentioned that there should be a public forum/dbate to discuss sexuality. I tried to do just that on his thread, but the thread took another direction.

So I decided to shed some insight on sexuality and start my own thread.. Again, I didn’t write this for others to stroke me with accolades. If I were seeking praise, I would have never mentioned Hors or Homos, because I know there will be a lot of gnashing of teeth considering this is a so-called ‘seduction’ forum!!! But truth abides in every topic in every forum!

Of my 2300 posts tell me where my intent was to make other DJ’s thinking look wrong? I don’t have the power to make anyone think anything. If they look to be wrong in their thinking then it is not because I willed it - it is because their reasoning is wrong and through sound judgment and insight I expose their flaws in their logical thought and I disregard their emotional impassionate appeals that have no foundation in truth. If someone has a strong argument rooted in sound reasoning, facts and truth, it is impossible to make him ‘look’ wrong. To go against him will make the accuser look like a fool!

Now go read my first 5 posts on this thread and tell me where it is a work of ego and where I’m trying to make people’s thinking or doing ‘look‘ wrong? Go ahead read it again – what? You didn’t find any evidence for your accusations. Of course not there is none to be found! As I stated, it is those who opine with faulty reasoning and use weak emotional appeals that make their thining ‘look’ wrong! It is of their own doing!

Lastly, as you stated learning ‘techniques’ doesn’t get DJ’s women it is ‘taking action’ that moves you closer to your goal. The discussion forum as an avenue for those seeking help on personal issues and also it is a forum to DICUSS issues as we are doing here. We need ‘more’ discussion on issues that will advance our understanding of our nature as men and women and ‘less’ of “I got a blow job last night” threads! Which topic will give more insight and be beneficial to all DJ’s?

The reason why women want us is because we are men and not because we are effeminates! Makes sense right? Well shouldn’t we then focus on becoming better men and be more in tune with our nature as a man? If you act and do as your nature intended for you to act and do then the women will follow, guaranteed! This is the exact purpose of my thread!!

khane9

Don Juan
Reaction score
Sounds like a very elaborated version of the "birds & bees" speech to me.

tactic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I have no idea how one can post 2,000 so quick, I'd thought I would like to know lol. Just playing PRL.

anyways, bump

Pook

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Sexuality is not discussed or examined in an objective way because of political / intellectual prejudices. The only way is to wipe away all politics, stereotypes, and whatever pre-concieved 'patterns' and start from scratch.

Objective means you can demonstrate (and very important, have looked it up instead of assuming) the ideas. Here is an example.

Greco-Roman culture is the basis of our (Western) culture. If this concept sounds totally alien or nonsense, then I guess me explaining the idea in one paragraph won't change much of a point of view. You say something like "never in recorded history has homosexuality been accepted etc" I say it has been accepted, long ago, before judeo-christian values were drilled ad nauseam into the brains of people in the West. If you take some time to read some history of other cultures (ancien specially) you'll see that homosexuality was not an aberration in many cultures.
The writer here is happy to declare that ancient greek homosexuality was very much accepted. In order to have an objective discussion, this declaration must be shown to exist in reality. No url or literature or anything was assigned to the idea... it was just stated.

If one looks in the homosexuality issue with ancient greece, one must consider the medical practices, the philosophy, the literature, and, ultimately, athenian law.

All we hear is Plato talking of male to male love in the Symposium and young male nude statues. But we find out that the young male nude statues are seen as perfect sexuality because they are male (in the shape of a man) and also feminine (they have the innocent feminine on them) Plato's Xenephon ends up banning homosexuality as an offense to the laws of hubris (but to be fair, he bans many things as well).

In Aristophanes plays, the homosexual characters corrupt systems with their bottomless appetites. In the plays of Euripides, such as Chryssipus, where Laius, Pedipus's father, rapes Peolps and starts a chain reaction of erotic disorder that culminates in incest, parricide, and the blight of crops and hers.

The infamous Aristotle calls homosexuality unnatural either to disorder or to 'abnormal' habits.

In Athenian law, the homosexual act was found to be so severe that the correction demanded death.

Whether or not homosexuality flourished is one thing, but we can accurately say that it certainly wasn't celebrated in the ancient Greek era. It was true that gay sex was seen as an innovation to nature, whose purpose was to keep women virgins (this was also adopted in 14th century Italy). But, oddly, this use of homosexual sex was to keep women pure for later marriage.

To have opinions flinging back and forth is nothing but a snake devouring its tail. This is why we need more research, rather than less, and no more political prejudices.

Here is another one:

When Rome falls, the Dark Ages followed, where with the passage of time the Catholic Church took over and imposed its judeo-christian views on people. That trend has been basically been kept until relatively in History recently that many of its notions began to be questioned.
When Europe was in the Dark Age, the light of civilization shined in the Islamic World, otherwise known as the Saracen Civilization. (Ancient texts were translated to arabic and then translated back to latin when the renaissance started).

The Islamic teaching on sexuality at the time was very much identical to Christianity.

Anyone who thinks the western religions are 'strict' sexually (such as Christian, Islam, Jewish, etc.) and are looking for freedom in eastern religions are going to be shocked. Eastern religion, which has little to no ties to the western religions, is almost identical with the ideas of sexual conduct.

Even Tibet culture, one of the most ancient in the world, is identical to Catholicism. The Pope and the Dalai Lama are best friends. They even hang out together.

To say that the Catholic Church imposed something (that was common and widespread throughout the rest of the world) is misplaced. Whatever one thinks about Catholicism, one cannot say that its teachings on sexual conduct are unique as they are shared by almost all the other religions and several philosophies as well.

This information is easily researched. Why don't people do it? It is because they are subscribing to a political or philosophical idea before they enter the Discussion Hall. Since they are already subscribing to the idea, there is no need to look it up.

Religion has quite a lot to say about sexuality. No one knows because very few bother to actually look up what their ancient text says. Catholicism, for example, goes into quite a lot of detail and explains why it stands the way it does. Whether or not you agree or disagree with it is not relevant, what is relevant is that you have looked up what the teachings are before a conclusion is made.

-------------------------

PRL, there are problems with the idea of 'duality that creates life' platform of sexuality.

Most of Nature doesn't reproduce in any duality form. The Animal Kingdom does but even then sexuality isn't based on gender, gender is based on sexuality. Hyenas have a higher tesosterone level so the females run the show while the males pick up the pieces.

The other kingdoms of Nature possess no duality as parthogenesis is considered the norm of Nature (such as with many plants).

It might be said, "But Pook! We are talking about animals and not asexuality." But asexuality is very much sexuality. A fascinating question: do humans contain a form of asexual reproduction? Could this be an explanation of Sexual Transmutation? After all, great art, literature, music, science, all has its root in sexual transmutation.

But your definition has no explanation for transmutation, parthogenesis, and several of the other odd 'wonders' (why is it when males obtain the best of female elements, they become the most attractive, and vice versa for women?).

The male may gravitate more towards the scientific (mathematical and engineering) field of work because his aggressive nature gives him the drive to focus and study a problem in complete solitude and is in less need to be sociable with others, and it gives him the resolve to stay the course until the task is completed.
But the poet, writer, general, and priest require more solitary time. Which leads to...

Many scientist and inventors have this mindset. Men not only have a drive to study the sciences but also to put this newfound knowledge to work. We are Carpenters and Masons, Plumbers and electricians. Men manipulate and orchestrate the financial world, which in turn determines our physical comfort and whether we live in want or live in rich sustenance. We are warriors. Man is a thinker and a builder of worlds, and a destroyer of life!
This I consider to be the most interesting thing you said. Man very much does create worlds. It is natural for him to do this. But how does this factor into any duality?

Otto Weineger came to a different conclusion. He said (and I still cannot disprove his ideas) that women are 100% sexuality (which means their purpose in the universe to create unions first for themselves and then, once achieving union with themselves, set up unions in other people) [which is why I call them Nature's Emissaries, which annoys some people]. Man, however, is only partly sexual depending on if he chooses to.

To Weineger, women cannot be taught sexuality as that is what they ARE. Men, however, must learn to embrace their sexuality if they are ever to get into unions with women. Nice Guys are often non-sexualized. Cool Guys are often sexualized. Whereas Great Men are hyper-sexualized.

To Weineger, the placement of the organs depends a lot. Women have their sexual organs inside them, thus they are controlled by it. Since it is inside them, any part of their body can become eroticized. And since they cannot see the organs, their body is always a mystery to them.

Contrast this to the male whose sexual organs are outside of his body. To the male, sexuality is seen as foreign. So when the male is around a woman he likes, he becomes frustrated, shocked that these feelings are invading his body. The woman, as can easily be witnessed, becomes animated and increasingly so as her attraction increases.

Rather than saying Sexuality Creates Life, shouldn't it be, Life Creates Sexuality?

Sugarfoot

Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by Amog
This thread is soooooo cool PRL. You must be GOD, you know everything.

God? I actually found most of his "treatise" to be gibberish.

TOOTLES™

Crank_It_Up

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
...Crank_It_Up,
...Go find me two Homo animals out of the billions that existed through time on the face of the earth where the females are humping and licking each other for pleasure. Don’t waste your time looking. My insight was on sexuality regarding human nature, man and woman, not animals...
Why members of some species prefer their own sex
By TINA ADLER

Courtship in the barnyard usually puts a smile on farmers' faces and dollar signs in their eyes. That good cheer quickly sours, however, when the the two lovebirds happen to be of the same sex. The problem isn't a moral one, of course. Strictly financial.

Many domestic and wild animals engage in sexual activity with members of both the same and the opposite sex; a smaller number have eyes only for their own sex. Some of these homosexual activities appear to boost reproduction. Female cows often mount each other, thereby signaling any bulls in sight that they are ready to reproduce. In other cases, same-sex affairs may help reproduction indirectly, by promoting the general fitness of a group or individual. For example, in some species, animals are more willing to share food with a member of their own sex after sexual activity with him or her.

Indeed, researchers interested in animal behavior and sexual selection have long held that the main function of homosexual endeavors is to ensure, in a roundabout way, that one's genes get passed along.

The sheep farmer who paid big bucks for a ram's mating abilities and finds the animal ignoring his ewes would certainly question this theory. Besides failing at their jobs, high-libido homosexual rams cause havoc in the sheep pens by disrupting other males mating with females.

A few scientists are now siding with the farmers. Recent studies indicate that homosexual behavior in some species may have much more to do with sexual gratification than with reproduction. Studies are also revealing biological differences between straight and gay animals. These findings may lead to screening tests to help prevent the wrong animals from getting hired for mating jobs. They may also shed light on the possible roots of human homosexuality, some researchers argue.

Originally posted by PuertoRican_Lover
You asked why should men make the final decision when there is an impasse? It is because we possess the aggressive nature that involves decision-making prowess. There must be harmony in the relationship and nature constructed our natures for such balance through complementary natures...
I've met plenty of males that when faced with a problem could not make a decision to save their lives... logical thought process has nothing to do with which hormones occupy the body. Personally, if my wife/girlfriend were too stupid to make a major decision, I'd be gone in 10 seconds.

But some people prefer their girlfriend to be a passive doormat, it strokes their fragile ego to know that they will never be challenged. That sort of relationship would make me vomit. But to each his own.

Reaction score
I personally think same-sex love is a nice way to mix it up and prevent boredom. Plus most of the guys have bigger manhoods than mine so I get to play with a real one once in a while.

Pook

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
CrankItUp,

Animals of the same sex mounting each other, even sharing food, even when the other sex is present, is not uncommon in confined areas.

In human prisons, this phenomena is quite common. Yet, no one says the human prisoners are gay. From prison guards I've talked to, the prison is a sex up arena. Whether this is because of the high testosterone state the criminals begin with or because of something of the confined arena is unknown.

http://www.worthyopinions.com/commentary/born-gay.html

In that link, Camille Paglia (who is herself a lesbian) makes some very worthwile points. She says that homosexuality is not normal. Instead, she says that because it is be championed because it is not normal, rather than trying to argue that it is 'normal' in nature. (Certainly, a lot of absurdity would vanish from the movement if it adopted Paglia's advice).

When your article mentions that homosexual behavior has more to do with sexual gratification than reproduction is very much on the mark on some data I've seen. Lesbians will just move in with each other after barely knowing each other. Gay guys have this fantasy of going into alleyways and doing it or locker rooms and such. One popular singer (who performed for the homosexual community) laughed at the idea of gay marriage. "They're not capable of marriage" she said.

Here is something I found interesting. Ever notice how couples tend to look like they are brother and sister? According to the evolutionary basis, we are supposed to spread genes to those areas where it is most different, right?

This story http://www.newscientist.com/news/news.jsp?id=ns99994928 explains how women marry guys like their father (something we all knew) but goes on to say how mating with some shared genes is good as it prevents miscarriage (?).

Now I just wish to find data showing how ugly couples, both butt ugly, end up producing beautiful children...

JB101

Don Juan
Reaction score
I have to respectfully disagree about homosexuals not being natural.

Either you're born liking people of the same sex or you choose it (for whatever reason).

When you see an extremely butch and masculine woman, I have a hard time believing that it is somehow a "choice". These women look biologically suited for homosexuality. Do they choose women because they can't find an effeminate man to be with?

I've also wondered about industrialization and the role it's played in shaping masculinity and femininity in people. In rich industrialized countries, women have less children, and thus lose their natural curves. Look at the curves at you're average Latina vs your average Japanese woman. Are homosexuality rates at the same levels across all cultures and societies? You'd think they might be higher in industrialized countries as men and women lose their natural roles. As men become less aggressive and as women take on more responsibility.

Reaction score
Pook

****"In human prisons, this phenomena is quite common. Yet, no one says the human prisoners are gay. From prison guards I've talked to, the prison is a sex up arena. Whether this is because of the high testosterone state the criminals begin with or because of something of the confined arena is unknown."

I think I already commented on what happens to rats when there is overcrowded environments.

Spike_the_cowboy

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Death is just another part of life.

[/B][/QUOTE]I think I already commented on what happens to rats when there is overcrowded environments. [/B][/QUOTE]

BOOM! You hit the nail right on the head, Player_Supreme.

Homosexuals do not reproduce and they also generate disease (no offence gay ppl, but I call it like I see it). Therefore, I must conclude that homosexuals are a NATURAL form of population control.

Just because it isn't good for mankind, that doesn't mean that it is unnatural. War, famine, plague... traditionally, these are all natural forms of population control, and even with the advent of technology, they still serve the same purpose. And you never really know, maybe it is good for mankind that some of the weaker humans should die off. After all, homosexuality is a mental illness. I've yet to see even one homosexual who did not suffer from some form of dementia.

Extinction, or evolution. Which is it? - I'm not really sure. Besides, it isn't my place to say so anyways. Whatever happens, happens. I'll be kickin' it for as long as possible either way.

:cool:

Last edited:

ThunderMaverick

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I still want to know what male animal in the animal kingdom actually FUCKS A MALE OF THE SAME KIND IN THE ASS?!

I'm talking about the true ultimate ACT of homosexuality.

I mean serious Animal penis pentration.

Which animals do it?

Reaction score
x

MusicMan

Don Juan
Reaction score
very accurate and fantastically well put! great work PuertoRican_Lover!

Awesome post.