Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Masculine Manifesto

SuavePlaya

Don Juan
Reaction score
Paradigm Artisan said:
Inner game is the only really important part of this community as far as I'm concerned. They put in ideas into your head, that allows YOU to unleash the man within. This is good, this can really help ones life. But it isn't neccesarry.
Okay I was reading your post until I got up to this part and stopped reading it.

legolas

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Paradigm Artisan said:
My point is; almost all if not all of these techniques are modeled after men, real men, not other types of male. Or invented from the action a man would take. So you are learning how to act like a man. Just putting on a mask so females will think that he is a man and not the true male/half man he is. But once again, sticking feathers up your butt does not make you a chicken.
There is so much truth on that one statement!! Only trouble is, most guys will not choose the path that leads to real manhood, but will instead choose gimmicks and tricks that will get them instant results.

Stop chasing skirts and start chasing your dreams. Then and only then skirts will chase you!!

Smack

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Excellent post. Very similar information to Pook's The Secret of The Jerk.

Voice

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Working out and exercising is good no doubt, I work out 5-6 times a week and play basketball and other competitive sports on the side all the time. I see great results with my body. I'm cut and athletic. However, I have yet to get the "testosterone boost of energy" you guys are talking about. Most of the time after a workout I just want to take a fvckin nap.

Jon55

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Bump for an awesome post.

Velor

Don Juan
Reaction score
The Pook is strong in you, young Don Juan.

twentee

Banned
Reaction score
so get more sleep. Read THE FOUR HOUR BODY, by Tim Ferriss. the right supplements and food, at the RIGHT TIME, are important. So is having 1 or more CONSUMING hobbies.