Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Life and Times of MR.LPC (Journal)

amazingswayze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

amazingswayze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Fitness Update

My gym offers a free personal training session when you sign up. I hadn't capitalized on this opportunity until today. The session started with a fitness assessment. I found out that my actual body fat percentage is 25%. It bums me out. I have a lot of work to do, and it will take longer than I would like. Plenty of people have it worse than me though. :up:
I started taking green tea extract yesterday. I went to the mall with my one plate and she bought it for me. I can't complain. ;) The green tea extract makes me feel energized. It's good stuff, I just have to wait and see if it has any profound effects.
Anyways, the personal training session was a Metabolic Resistance Training workout. It was harder than I expected. These are the types of workouts I need to do from now on. I was gasping for oxygen. Not much else to say about today, I'm kinda shot. :up:

amazingswayze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
7/17/15

Updates:

Today was good for a few reasons, but my energy was low all day. This can be attributed to the fact that I masturbated as soon as I woke up. I usually never do that. I was pretty shot when I went to class and it affected my interactions with my peers. I love when I can bring out my best personality, high-energy, great conversation, etc. but we all have these days. :eek:
As of today, I am officially CPR certified! I can add that to my resume. My nursing career is coming together slowly but it will be a lot of hard work. I thought of something today. I will be done with school in my 20's. There is so many life experiences ahead of me. I keep thinking in the short-term but I finally realized that I will be on this planet for a long time (God-willing). I'm just trying to appreciate that fact. :up:
Today was Back & Biceps at the gym. I didn't have the energy for 20 min cardio so I only did 5 min pre-workout. I had a crappy workout. I couldn't finish a few of my sets. This rarely happens. Today was just a low-energy day. I truly believe this is a result of an A.M. fap. I'll try to limit those in the future.
Not much else to say... Stay tuned! :box:

Anima

Don Juan
Reaction score
Could be because of your low carb diet. I'm on a minimal carb, high protein diet, and I feel like **** all the time. The only way I can muster a workout is by upping my carb intake. I'll just eat a yogurt or fruit or something, maybe drink some juice (nothing artificial, I drink Naked or water), or I'll eat a salad at work. I'm still trying to even out the ups and downs of this diet, but feel free to ask any questions and I'll try to help you out.

It could probably be the morning masturbation, though. I find myself more motivated to workout when I'm not masturbating and more active/social in general.

amazingswayze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Field Report 7/18/15

MR.LPC said:
Now I'm older and I just want experience. There will be so many girls in my future.
I'm slowly gaining more experience. Today I went on my 2nd date with the same girl I described in a previous thread. We went to the mall, then back to her house to watch Netflix. It just so happened that we were home alone. I had to make my moves. I did. ;)

Plot twist.
:eek:

She never kissed a guy before. :confused:

In that moment when she told me, it finally made sense why she only wanted a kiss on the cheek after our first date. She is shy, and inexperienced. I was able to kiss her on the lips a few times today. She is now the 5th girl I've kissed and I'm not afraid to take action anymore. I don't have to ask anymore. This is going to be good. :up:

I was completely wrong with my assumptions about her. Just because she has a tattoo on her chest I thought that she's been around the block a few times. I guess not. She could be lying, but it was obvious to me that she's never kissed before. Next time we hang out, I can probably get the make out session. That's just how it's going to be with this girl. I know she really likes me. I'm just not rushing into an LTR.

This is fun to me because I thought every girl my age was a hoe. I can have fun with this girl but it'll just take time. Right now, I feel good. Only problem is that I anticipate her becoming very attached to me. I'm not looking for love, but she probably is. I enjoy her company though. I'm not using her, it's just that gaining experience is my first priority at this point.

She barely knows anything about me. I haven't told her about any of my experience. She probably has this fantasy of me in her head. All I can say is that it is amazing to get a fresh start at college. I was too AFC back in high school for any of those girls to like me. Now, my game is much better. I'll take this one slowly, and see how it goes...

Any thoughts on dealing with shy, inexperienced girls? :wave:

defensiveend96

Don Juan
Reaction score
I think you should escalate with this girl and see how far you can take it. It sounds like she really likes you so if you want it go get it man. Good luck.

amazingswayze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Practice...

defensiveend96 said:
I think you should escalate with this girl and see how far you can take it. It sounds like she really likes you so if you want it go get it man. Good luck.
Let me give you guys some background info about myself. I made out once and that was my first kiss. She told me I wasn't to great at kissing. It hurt my confidence. After that, I had a fear of actually going in for the kiss. I needed practice and so I overcame that fear by kissing a girl from my job on Halloween. I felt better about myself but once again this girl tells me I suck at kissing. The next girl I kiss didn't comment on my kissing skills but that's because she wasn't too great herself. Bottom line, I always had this internal belief that I'm a bad kisser. I need practice.
Last night my one plate and I went out to eat. We hooked up in my car after. Every time we kiss she gets more comfortable with it. We still haven't made out yet. I can't help it but every time we hook up I get a boner. I just want to get my **** sucked, honestly. Thing is, she's a virgin. That's why I'm not rushing it and I just want to run the bases. I will see how far I can take it ;)

amazingswayze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
What I've Learned Since I Started Dating...

amazingswayze said:
I need practice.
I just entered the world of dating this past month. I've learned some huge lessons I'd like to share. First, I learned that it all comes down to mindset. I think my outer game is good enough. The only aspect of my game that is constantly changing is my inner game. I am learning how to get myself into the proper mindset for the proper context. I learned that I have nothing to worry about when it comes to girls, except STD's and pregnancy. I am no longer afraid of rejection. All that matters is that you tried. Same goes with anything.

I can kiss plate #2 goodbye as of today. I texted her "hey" 3 days after our first date. She has read receipts enabled on her iphone and she read it the second I sent it. Even though she may text me back, that is a red flag and disrespectful. At least we made out on the first date and I felt her up. I never did that before. Maybe I should have fingered her.

One of the most important things I learned however, is very simple.

I have to be more sexual.

amazingswayze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'm making progress...

amazingswayze said:
I just entered the world of dating this past month. I've learned some huge lessons I'd like to share. First, I learned that it all comes down to mindset. I think my outer game is good enough. The only aspect of my game that is constantly changing is my inner game. I am learning how to get myself into the proper mindset for the proper context. I learned that I have nothing to worry about when it comes to girls, except STD's and pregnancy. I am no longer afraid of rejection. All that matters is that you tried. Same goes with anything.

One of the most important things I learned however, is very simple.

I have to be more sexual.
:trouble:

Things are working better for me. Ever since I started college I started getting more girls. Now I'm finally able to spin plates. I made out for the first time in a while. Kissing finally feels natural to me. :rockon:

I've been growing a lot. I went to Texas to visit my Uncle and the rest of my family. He's my role model. We had some man-to-man talks while I was down there.

I can't miss any days of school. The policy is that we are only allowed 1 absence. After that we get the boot. Screwed up, right? I know.
My mom went to Texas Thursday, and she's coming home tonight, Tuesday.

I just went for the weekend. (Fri-Sat) :woo:

You know what that means. I had the house to myself these past two days. I had a girl over yesterday and although I wanted to **** her, I didn't. She's a virgin. She resisted a lot of my advances she mostly lets me kiss her. She isn't good with making out yet though. She let me feel up her boobs though. All good. :)

I had a different girl from my class over today. She hinted in school that we should smoke sometime so I was like yeah, I'm down. As we were leaving school, we were talking. She said I should hit her up. I was like for what? She wanted to smoke with me. Since I had the house to myself today, I invited her over and we got high. She also sucked my ****. Damn I feel awkward. :confused: :/ :rockon:

I put on a movie. 'Mac and Devin Go To High School'. lol.
I wanted to experiment and I know that this girl has experience, so when this opportunity rises, I hopped on it. I start by kissing and she lets me finger her, and suck her boobs. This is going well, so I bring her to my room. She gets on the bed, I put on music, and we go at it. She let me eat her out.

At this point I'm rambling. I don't know what else to say. I feel weird. I hope tomorrow isn't awkward in school. lol. oh well.

At least I had an experience. I'm finally becoming a sexual being. ;)

amazingswayze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I'll keep this post brief. Things are well. I started off this morning with a weak mindset but that improved as the day progressed. I've been feeling fat lately, especially after Texas where I really pigged out. I thought I weighed 180 lbs. I weighed myself at the gym today with my clothes on and it read 173 lbs. Not too bad. I want to lose more weight and it won't be easy. It all comes down to diet, since I'm sticking to my regimen pretty well.
Outer game doesn't change much from day to day IMO, but inner game is always different. I never start the day with the same vibe as yesterday. My mindset can go from very good to very bad. I know that not every day can be the best day of your life but sheesh, it bugs me out sometimes.

Anyways, I went to summerfest with my friends tonight. It's just a fair a few towns over. I went to approach girls since my friend called it, "hoe central"

It was a tough crowd. I approached at least 10 girls and went for 1 number close. These rejections don't hurt me anymore but going home empty handed always leaves me feeling some type of way. It makes me wonder what have I done wrong? Cold approach has a very low success rate in my experience. From what I can remember, I think I've gotten 1 phone number in at least 100+ approaches. Not even sure anymore.

I usually introduce myself, small talk, and if I've been there for long enough and I want to eject, I go for the number close. This almost never works.

How does one cold approach successfully?

amazingswayze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
getting better and having fun

last night was a good night. ever since i started college i've been getting more girls. i hooked up with 3 girls from my nursing class. i dont give a fuk.
:crackup:
yesterday was the last day of our summer class so we graduated and made plans to celebrate later on. this girl, HB7 Alexis has her own apartment in the city right by the beach. we went, me and 4 others. 2 guys (me n my bro-wingman) and 3 girls (2 HB7's + 1 HB6).
:yes:
we got drunk as fuk. i took 5 shots and shotgunned 2 beers. i was rollin and the girls were twerkin. i started making out with the HB6 when she came up to me. after a while it got old. i was turned off after a while. she called herself, "tequila trish" and she was saying fuk you to me all night for some reason. she even punched me in the face. i walked away. stupid b!tch!
:box:
my bro got so drunk and he couldnt spend the night. the sober girl, HB7 drove him home so it was me and 2 drunk girls having a sleep over. we got in the bed and i was in the middle feeling them up. i was making out with one sucking titties and when i got bored i moved on to the next one. i even got jerked off a bit but Alexis didn't want any of us fuking in her bed. the girls in my class feel bad about hooking up with me because another girl from our class is in love with me.
:woo:
so, I tried to have a threesome. it didn't work. it was a positive experience though.
:trouble:
we woke up this morning hungover as fuk. we got some breakfast and chillaxed on the beach. me and HB7 alexis had a private moment before we got in the car to drive us home. i was like, "maybe we just got way too drunk last night" she laughed. she was like, "yeah, but at least you're not wierd about it. last weekend i made out with another one of my guy friends and he was like not good at it and he wanted to make this a thing every weekend." i was like well, "i'm not the type to invade your privacy. i'm not a pest."
i'm not sure what that means, if I'm good at foreplay or not but one thing i know is that i can get the pu$$y wet. when we were making out in the bed i tried to finger her a bit and she resisted. she said she was horny but she has self-control. she didn't wanna fuk i guess because we have to see each other again for 4 years and also because another girl really likes me.
:kick:
i could go on talking about particular details but i'll summarize it.
:yes:
every time i get with a girl i feel less desperate and more satisfied with my successes.
getting drunk makes hookups stupid easy.
i have some chill ass people in my nursing class and we are gonna be working hard and playing hard for the next 4 years.
i don't want to hook up with ugly girls anymore. i had me a cute ass skinny girl with a tight ass, nice rack, and nipple piercings last night and damn she was sexy as fuk. it made me raise my standards. i'm not hooking up with that ugly 6 anymore. she punched me in the face. she called herself "tequila trish". she gave me head a few weeks ago and i wasn't even aroused. i couldn't keep it up with her.
i want 7's and up from now on.
i'm gaining more experience and giving less fuks.

i'm getting better and having fun :)

amazingswayze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
so, HB7 Alexis didn't wanna fuk. this makes me wonder. did she mean that when she said she was horny? her pu$$y was wet, i know cause i felt it. how can girls hold back their desires like that? maybe because our testosterone gets the best of us. anyways, my problem right now is that girls don't wanna fuk. i can get makeouts but i meet resistance when trying to finger them for the most part. i know that if i was the sexiest guy in the world they would want to. HB6 Kayla says she wants to lose her virginity in a relationship. not if Drake came along!

so what this leads me to believe is that girls don't mean what they say and they will fuk if they encounter a sexually irresistable man. I want to become that guy. It is clear to me that my sex appeal is not high enough. I have high self-esteem but I consider myself an honest 6 because of my body fat and my babyface/ lack of facial hair. From a girl's point of view, I am probably a 6.

Also, I guess my game isn't good enough yet either. I thought just because I stopped being shy that I would be better with girls. I am, but I realized there is way more to it. I need to constantly be growing. I need to project a sexual state. I can't be boring. I want to get girls to fuk.

Let's do the math. I'll say my SMV is a 6 right now. When I lose weight, +1. If i get abs, +2. Changes to my body alone can turn me into an 8. Great.
If I develop style, dress to the nines, and keep myself groomed with excellent hygiene, I can be a 9. Only with amazing Looks, Money, and Status can I become a 9.5, or a 10. This may never happen in my lifetime. Well, nobody's perfect.

I absolutely must boost my sex appeal to get hotter girls and to get them to actually fuk. Making out gets boring when i'm horny and I can't go any further. I have work to do. It starts in the gym.

Excelsior!

amazingswayze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
College has begun

amazingswayze said:
I have work to do. It starts in the gym.

Excelsior!

My first day of Fall Semester. I'm commuting to school. The experience is different.

I'm taking 14 credits. 5 classes, 4 days a week.

I'm stressed out. I have a lot of work to do. I need to study harder than I ever have in my life, write papers, and perform on my exams. My work ethic needs to change. This isn't high school anymore. I got by just fine in high school but I never really pushed myself. I got almost straight A's but this is a whole different ball game. If I don't prepare myself, my grades will sink. No doubt.

I'm stressed about the whole financial aid thing. Mom is on my back. I just want my tuition bill to be paid. I have to spend > $500 on books this semester. I just want to show up to class and not worry so much.

I'm kind've drawing a blank right now.

My mindset was not very good today. I was stifled all day. I was anxious and not in the moment. I went back into my shell for some reason.
I had two classes today and already, the girl im trying to NC is in both. Now I have to live with this tension. I don't quite regret hooking up with my classmates, because the experience I got is worth it. Still, it makes things a bit different.

I don't want to worry about girls.

I realized that my studies are way more important. I have to handle my business. I'm a full-time college student now.

All that matters is my happiness. After a day like today, I absolutely must go to the gym. Fitness is becoming a big part of my life. I never want to stop. This makes me feel so good. I've lost almost 10 lbs in 2 months. If I control my eating and fit in more cardio, I will accelerate the process. Let's do this.

Stressed out.

amazingswayze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
my boys mom is out of town so he threw a party tonight. it was cool. let's just say i need work on my party game. i'm sociable, i can throw myself into a conversation, but i'm not good with the girls. i never met any of these people in my life so i guess you could consider it cold approach. my biggest problem is vibing. and thats like the whole point so....

i need to learn how to vibe better in any situation. parties especially. i got in some kino, some hugs, some rubbing, but it was nothing serious. i need some work. im still a little drunk so i lost my train of thought.

party game needs work.

yungballa

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Guess we both went to a party on the same day!

I aint the best at party game either. I need some work on that.

Like, being at a party should be a big advantage of game. But, for some reason, I just can't take the initiative.

Maybe I just need to work on game overall.

Anyways, I feel your pain.

amazingswayze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
in a mental fog. very tired. headed to the gym for the first time in 4 days. maybe this will get my gears turning again.

amazingswayze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
College is the most important thing for me to focus on right now

priorites:
1. school
2. fitness
3. music
4. mindset
5. girls

Ideas. This is how I'm gonna get my **** together.

1. Clean my room.
2. Haircut.
3. Buy school supplies.
4. Focus in class, stay on top of all assignments.
5. Be productive. if i catch myself slipping I'll get busy with something, anything!

amazingswayze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

amazingswayze said:
College is the most important thing for me to focus on right now

priorites:
1. school
2. fitness
3. music
4. mindset
5. girls

Ideas. This is how I'm gonna get my **** together.

1. Clean my room. (check)
2. Haircut. (check)
3. Buy school supplies. (check)
4. Focus in class, stay on top of all assignments. (check)
5. Be productive. if i catch myself slipping I'll get busy with something, anything! (check)

I've been doing good so far. i'm not seeing the results i would like at the gym but I'm just gonna keep trying. my goal has been to lose weight. i need a more focused goal. I'll make it 10 lbs. Once I reach that goal, I'll keep going. I have to approach this differently.

Not too concerned about girls. I haven't done any approaches on campus yet, and I'm generally low-energy lately. To top it off, I either have allergies right now or I am coming down with a sickness. Once my body gets better looking I imagine my success going up with girls. In the meantime, I'm just gonna live my life.

I feel crappy lately because of my low-energy, so I'm taking it easy.
Very shot right now, in a mental fog. One thing I know though, is that it will get better. I am looking forward to my next period of enlightenment when everything seems to be going right.

Keep working, Swayze.

amazingswayze

Master Don Juan
Reaction score

I got involved in school today. I went to a student activity called "Bingo 4 Books". I went by myself and ended up meeting new people and getting mad school supplies for free.

It was crazy, I got 4 goodie bags. They all had binders, folders, notebooks, pens, highlighters, post-its, index cards, gum, hand sanitizer, candy, just mad stuff. I got 4 of each. I wish I knew before that I didn't have to go school shopping!

Anyways I met some new girls. HB 6.5 Dina, HB 6 Brittany, and HB7 Jess. I feel like when I first meet girls the attraction is there but I gradually become a nice guy. I did some kino with Dina but my verbal game upset me. I found myself mostly agreeing with her, and barely tapping into her emotions. She was cool with the hugs and arm rubbing though.

Does Kino always make you seem like a sexual guy? Or, can it put you in the friendzone? Idk man.

Anyways I got their numbers but it was through a group chat. So, I didn't really do any macking, just met some new girls. Good thing is, we're meeting up for another event, "Blacklight Dodgeball Tournament". Besides that, we might chill on campus and grab food or something if it's convenient.

HB7 Jess was not shy at all. Not sure if she sees me as a friend or what. She invited me to an ASAP Rocky concert but mentioned that she was going with one of her guy friends. She was very extroverted but she may be seeking orbiters. She said that in High School, she won "Most Talkative". No surprise there.

So, I'm meeting new girls, except I don't feel like I'm bringing out my best personality. I wasn't escalating or anything but I want to act differently. I still feel like a nice guy at times. I want this b.s. to stop. Maybe I'm still stuck in my shell a little bit.

Today was a good day, though.