Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Job Market Is Fake As Hell

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
I wanted to see what some of you guys thought about some of my analysis here? So I'm going through a little career restructuring and decided to throw my resume out on the general job market, including job boards, emailing recruiters, etc. I have an MBA, 32, with close to 10 years of experience in Commercial Finance.

I haven't been on many interviews, but the couple I've been on I have noticed that there seems to be something totally "off".

It doesn't appear as though your professional competency to do well and perform well in the position even matters, it seems like other bullshyt that has nothing to do with professional competency is what is driving their "hiring decision" such as the Hiring Manager's own personal preferences of who they want to work with and don't want to work with.

- So if the Hiring Manager doesn't like introverted people, and you're introverted, he won't pick you.
- If he doesn't like extroverted people, and you're extroverted, he won't pick you.
- If he doesn't like black people that much, and you're black, he won't pick you.
- If he doesn't like fat people that much, and you're fat, he won't pick you.
- If he doesn't like people over 40, and you're 45, he won't pick you.
- If he doesn't like a.ss-kissers and you seem like you kiss a.ss, he won't pick you.
- If he likes a.ss kissers and you seem like you don't kiss a.ss, he won't pick you.
- If he likes people he can bully and boss over, and you seem like the type he can't bully and boss around, he won't pick you.

It's this concept of the Hiring Manager wanting to sit down and have a "beer" with you. But the kicker is that who he wants to have a beer with comes down to his sole personal preference, and has nothing to do with professional competency. So if he only wants to drink beer with extroverts and you're not that, he won't pick you.

Like I said, I haven't been on many interviews but I'm noticing this trend and I honestly DO NOT fvcking like this. I'm a business man, a professional, and I'm expecting that just like my clients over the previous 10 years picked me based on having the best "product" in terms of value/quality, I was expecting Hiring Managers to do the same thing. I didn't know that you had to somehow fvcking guess what their personal preference was in terms of personality traits.

And I know I interview well and my resume is great, this is just coming from the fact that they have a lot of candidates for a particular role and can literally cherry pick based on who they would want to have a "beer" with, rather than who the hell can come in and exceed performance objectives. So it becomes a crapshoot, a gamble, a roll of the dice. You might be their personal preference, and then again, you might not be. And I think that's bullshyt.

Last edited:

ChrisFloyd

Banned
Reaction score
Depends on what kind of job you are applying for.

For those which require working in a team, sometimes harmony in the workplace is very important. It's hard to work if people hate each other's gut.

If you need a job to survive, I'd say fake it. If not, just keep being yourself, then you will find a place suitable for you.

PrettyBoyAJ

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I completely understand what your talking about. I have a MBA as well and I'm 25. When I first graduated college I tried to get a job in either Accounting or Finance and the interviews were a waste of time. They all wanted experience but I was fresh out of college (22) with an MBA with no internships. So after that I got into sales and while I was making decent money I wanted more of the profit. I took matters into my own hand and found a profession that I can control a lot more factors and even made myself a boss. It was hard and took me months but I took matters in my own hand and said screw all that other stuff. I will do things on my own terms. You should do the same. Find a market that has a need and come up with your own business and make yourself a boss.

The_flying_dutchman

Senior Don Juan
Reaction score
Bruh, trust me when I say that you are NOT imagining things.... what you say is absolutely TRUE.... especially in finance. I work as a corporate accountant and I can absolutely guarentee you that the best candidate (based on expertise, experience, work ethic) doesn't always get hired. A lot of other factors come into play like the hiring manager's personal preference.

For example, old dudes FEAR young men on the come up because they perceive young men as a threat... and so these old f*cks will only hire women, particularly young women because they don't perceive women as a threat and because they're also mostly perverts that want to feel control over a young female.... and trust me, women know this is how the game is played and they take full advantage... that's why you see young girls dressing provocative in a corporate setting (and all the old pervs start drooling like a bunch of puppies)... people think young men are lagging behind socially and economically because we're lazy but that's the furthest thing from the truth. The truth is that young men are being marginalized in the job market.

Women are like this too, whenever they see a young handsome guy, they will almost ALWAYS choose them over a female candidate.

I've learned that it is absolutely important to make sure that I always look good by being fit, clean cut, well dressed, well spoken so that when I'm (inevitably) interviewed by female hiring manager, I'm essentially gauranteed to be hired (about 90% of the time, if I'm interviewed by a woman I get hired)....

Another little tidbit is that women hiring managers LOVE guys with a sense of *ahem* "sensitivity", so I would encourage you to learn how to feign that you're "in touch with your sensitive side"... yes, I know it's f*cking bullsh!t, but this is what feminized america has become....

... and it's a d@mn shame that if you're an alpha male, you're unemployable in corporate america....

...this is the ugly truth of our society and I would encourage young men to learn how to play this game (young women are playing it everyday)....

Julian

Banned
Reaction score
This is why you boss up and get your own employees. make your own deals