Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The Flint, Michigan Water Situation

Tenacity

Banned
Reaction score
Didn't see any posts on here about this, what do you guys think about this situation? I say the entire leadership needs to step down, the entire situation is just grossly irresponsible.

logicallefty

Reaction score
Agreed. No excuse to allow something of this magnitude to occur. Some jobs have room for error but care of a city's water supply would not be one of them.

speed dawg

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This reminds me of the Gulf oil spill. Everyone is angry and looking to blame someone, but there is really no one to blame. It is simply a huge accident. They'll learn from it, and that mistake won't be made again, just as in the deep water drilling.

samspade

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
This reminds me of the Gulf oil spill. Everyone is angry and looking to blame someone, but there is really no one to blame. It is simply a huge accident. They'll learn from it, and that mistake won't be made again, just as in the deep water drilling.
It sounds to me like the government could have reacted better. But then what else is new? Reliance on government is perilous. I don't get why people see it as a racial thing when it's really a case of government incompetence. It just happened to affect poor people this time.

El Payaso

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
It's absolutely disgusting and annoying. Everyone from the governor to the city officials have a share of the blame to take. If this were to happen in a more affluent city, heads would roll.

SmooveMooves

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Detroit as an entirety is a disgrace. Something has to be done. A city can't be THAT bad forever can it?

penkitten

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
The movie was about the true case of erin brockivach. She sued and won. Now she's a huge advocate for others. Look her up on social media. She broke this flint mi story almost a year ago. Why didn't anyone listen?