Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The cola method a PUA revolution.

EyeBRollin

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
20 a yr that's pretty damn near close super Don Juan. You've got to be really outgoing for those numbers, damn I'm slacking hardcore.
Not really. Just work on being social. Talk to people in your daily life. Talk to women often. Don't talk to them with the mindset of getting their number. Just talk to them to feel them out. It's real easy to get numbers that way.

I met a chick on the jetway to my flight last week. We had about 5-10 minutes to talk waiting to board the plane. I kept it casual, and got her number telling her we could grab a drink since we were headed to the same city. Ended up smashing her the next day.

daddymonsterpoodle

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
If it works for you awesome. I think there are a bunch of guys on here gaming like they are programming their VCR. They need the instruction book and they are ticking off the instructions in their head as they complete them. This is actually the complete opposite of what they need to be doing.

Game:
1. Talk to women.
2. When you find one that likes you ask her on a date.
3. If she says yes, go out and have fun, doing what YOU like doing.
4. Make eye contact, touch her. If she is comfortable with it, touch her more.
If she is uncomfortable with it, wait, relax, then try again. If she is still uncomfortable with it, next.
5. Kiss her. If she likes it do it some more. If she says she doesn't, wait, relax, try again. (She will be more offended by not trying to kiss her than by having the cojones to try).
6. Have sex.

The ultra simplified version.
1.Talk to women.
2.Let them know you want to have sex with them.(eye contact, kino, flirting, telling them).
3.Have sex with them.
If they don't want to have sex go back to step 1.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
20 a yr that's pretty damn near close super Don Juan. You've got to be really outgoing for those numbers, damn I'm slacking hardcore.
When I posted this 7 years ago I was college aged. I don't bang as many chicks now. I could just dont have time.
Now i just keep 2-3 plates and replace them as they fall off.