Hello Friend,

If this is your first visit to SoSuave, I would advise you to START HERE.

It will be the most efficient use of your time.

And you will learn everything you need to know to become a huge success with women.

Thank you for visiting and have a great day!

The cola method a PUA revolution.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Greetings my fellow don juans. First let me state I am no super don juan. I don't get layed everytime I step in the vicinity of females (and thoes of you on this forum who claim you do are full of poo) but I get moderate success.. I manage to bang about 20 a year over the last 3 years with minimal effort. Which is plenty for me since I work full time and though I'm far from ugly ill never be a calvin clein model.

I have a slightly different strategy which is a blend of many other strategies so strap up and enjoy the post!

Ill cut to the chase.

Step 1: the meeting..

Ok my apporoach. I use a very direct approach.. I don't use canned routines and I dont use ****y and funny.. here's why..
When your trying to approach someone and have 101 techniques and tips you have heard floating in your head it just takes your mental focus off of what she's saying and makes you more concerned with what your saying. You need to be focused on her. Let's pretend I'm on a bus stop my approach would go something like this.

Cola: hi
Her: hello
Cola: where ya going?
Her: why?

Pause.. I live in a big city.. so strangers asking you questions = instant defensiveness

Cola: just want to know where the pretty girls hang at..

Note how I just complimented her ever so slightly but not in ass kissing "please like me sort of way"

Her: lol pretty people hang out at work..
Cola: oh yeah I'm headed there too.. I'm chris by the way..

Pause..I always tell her MY name first.. this is a test. If she reciprocates by saying hrt
name its a sign of interest if she doesn't then she may not be interested...

Her: my names random hoe.
Cola: oh yeah that's my xxxxx name .. (I have a big family 8 out of 10 someone in my gamily has her name) nice to meet you

At this point I go for the handshake.. I shake her hand because its instant kino.

Cola: what ya do
Her: oh I just work at xxxxxxx
Cola: cool hey.. listen I'm going to be honest with you.. I came and sat next to you because I found you attractive and I want to call you.

Now this is crutial in the cola method before she has a minute to think I take out my phone and hand it to her. Because once the phone is in her hand I find it Way less likely she backs out.

Now here is where I differ from many puas. Once I get the number the conversation is over. I say my goodbyes and I'm gone like a thief in the night .. you got what you want so why stay around here's my analogy.. its like a robber who robs a convience store.. he gets the registers contents but gets greedy and goes for the safe and the cops come while he's fiddling with the pad lock.. the more you stick around the more likely you'll say something stupid..

Ok so you got her number what now? I don't have a set when to call time its childish and stupisd and many girls know the 3 day rule so I have a when not to call time... fridays and saturdxays are out.. she's likely out on thoes days. Sundays I don't call cuz well no reason I just don't like sundays..

continued on next post.. I think threads are easier to read if broken up instead of one long rant.. for me anyways..

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Now.. my phone game..
This is totally different and people are going to find this controversial but I have success with it and in this life I think you should find your own truths..

I use the phone to increase her comfort level..
Now think about it.. you barely know someone.. met them for 5 to 10 minutes they call you and are trying to set up a date .. a little creepy..

I talk on the phone for 45 minutes to a hour with a chick when I get her number..females love to talk.. I've had girls fall in love from phone conversations without a first date..
This is very different from many ppls methods I know but it works for me.. if she is out not home tell her you'll call her back later if she's around people tell her you will call her later.. this way no distractions.. if she's watching tv a pop culture show like dancing with the stars or I love new york watch it with her! Make comments.. I know you've been trained that this is afc but I swear it works!! this is when I use ****y and funny.. now its less pressure..
No body language involved no eye contact..
After these conversations I then set up dates.. she's more comftorable now your not as much of a stranger my first date flake rate is low.. 88% maybe.. trust me guys short phone conversation theories in the pua community are WRONG..

The date.. when she's more comftorable with you can set up better iso dates too! Tell her to come over your place.. you'll order food and go to the red box and get a movie.. or you can take her out.. I dunno about you guys but I can't afford to take every girl to dinner and a movie I talk to ill go broke..

Kino techniques work. Kino escalation is about the most accurate thing in the pua community.. I start with my arm around her.. then ill ask to see her hands and compliment her on how pretty her nails are

Key tip: if I put my arm around her and she reciprocates by putting her head on mmy shoulder or chest I know I'm getting layed. This is now the time attempt a make out session.

Guys that's it.. that's all. This stuff is easy. I think a lot of us overthink this .. this is easy. Gunwitch said it best girls want sex too.. this is easy guys. Nothing hard about it.
Stop reading 100 books.. stop wasting money on seminars stop portraying this fascadew that your a super pimp ..

All you have to do is build rapport .. isolate.. and kino escalate..

RIKE for short..

Ok last part feeling is being:

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Ok.. fashion tips..
Do you often find yourself wearing something that you think sucks? But you wear it anyway because someone told you its in? Screw that.. that's not alpha. There is nothing alpha about folowing trends.. alpha males and alpha f..(yes there are alpha females in women social circles) make trends.

Now me.. I have a lot of tattoos.. I hate suits and ties.. I don't like slacks and find excessively tight jeans to be uncomftorable. A polo shirt and khakis is as dressed up as ill get.. (accept and interview) but I'm confident and I'm confident because I'm comftorable.
I may never work in an office setting but so what .. I wouldn't want to.
What I'm saying is be comftorable.

Now.. don't get me wrong don't look like a slob.. certainly be wrinkle free and stain free.. but fellows as long as you don't stink and are neat there's no reason to be metro sexual.
Another thing I'm against.. I think many people in this pua community go out of there way to follow clothing trends to get women. Isn't that the opposite of being alpha? Isn't bewing alpha being unappologetically you and if someone doesn't like it flipping them the bird?

Now don't get me wrong if you enjoy the debonair typical pua metrosexual borderline gay look go for it but its not alpha to me and not part of the cola method.

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
And in closing..

I didn't make this post to get in the don juan bible.. I didn't make this post to get 1000 replys.. I don't walk in clubs and have half naked women running up to me asking where I've been but I get layed frequently enough that I'm confident in myself around women.
And I have my own demons you've seen my posts.. I have issues too but its ok we all do

The cola method isn't something to live by if you read something and you add it to your game great. But I encourage you to make your own method.. the you method. What works for me may not work for you.. what works for david deangelo may not work for mystery.
But get out there and find what works for you.

Talk.. its no reason the have approach anxiety. What can she say no? And if she's rude call her a ***** and move to the next girl.
Guys we are overthinking this.. its not rocket science

Hope I encouraged someone
Everyone be safe..
Be cool
And be alpha
-cola

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
No mr mcgee sir.. its not a revolution. Its common practice. What's a revolution is finding what works for you. Everyone can't use the same thing to the same effect but that doesn't make you anyless don juan.

For example… let's take you..
What if you have the sense of humor of a door knob? Do you have to take a workshop on comedy to get layed? No..
But ****y and funny may not be for you.
Let's be real alphas.. not portray them.
That's the revolution
That's colaism.
K thx bye

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Couple key points and I quit cause I posted this to help people not argue with mr mcgee.

1. The most important thing is .. bees don't have knees. I don't even think they have feet.

2. Everyone hasn't been here since october 2008 like mr mcgee.

3. If it isn't revolutionary why do so many people here (observation only) get discouraged if a technique posted by someone.. ie c&f shock and awe etc etc doesn't give them resultsa..

horaholic

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Good thread, and good for you. I like the simplicity of it, even though I disagree with the take the number and split, approach. my philosophy is keep it going and get her naked before she changes her mind about you, finds another dude, or gets asd thoughts in her head. Nevertheless, its a good approach method.

I can also do a good phone game too, which is frowned upon here.

DonJuan11

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
cola said:
I talk on the phone for 45 minutes to a hour with a chick when I get her number..females love to talk.. I've had girls fall in love from phone conversations without a first date..

The date.. when she's more comftorable with you can set up better iso dates too! Tell her to come over your place.. you'll order food and go to the red box and get a movie.. or you can take her out.. I dunno about you guys but I can't afford to take every girl to dinner and a movie I talk to ill go broke..

Kino techniques work. Kino escalation is about the most accurate thing in the pua community.. I start with my arm around her.. then ill ask to see her hands and compliment her on how pretty her nails are

Key tip: if I put my arm around her and she reciprocates by putting her head on mmy shoulder or chest I know I'm getting layed. This is now the time attempt a make out session.

Guys that's it.. that's all. This stuff is easy. I think a lot of us overthink this .. this is easy. Gunwitch said it best girls want sex too.. this is easy guys. Nothing hard about it.

Said it before, and appreciate you trying to help on here but you have to realize that you when you say "that's all, this stuff is easy, alot of us overthink it", you are speaking from personal experience and it doesn't help people who have trouble their whole lives. Even if some people try some of your methods explained here, they are not going to say "I can't believe how easy it is to sleep with women now." It doesn't happen that way for them because you can do it. Some are scared, some have image issues, some have body issues, some have family issues, some have girl issues. It's a work in progress for them as with anyone who is good at something.

Again, understanding that you are trying to help, but if I give the same type of advice and similar pointers about my strength, making money, and told everyone "to get rich is so simple, all you have to do is x, y, z and that's all. I can't believe everyone is not rich 20 times over every year." People who have trouble making rent or buying a car would yell, scream, and curse at me

Stop reading 100 books.. stop wasting money on seminars stop portraying this fascadew that your a super pimp ..

All you have to do is build rapport .. isolate.. and kino escalate..

RIKE for short..

Ok last part feeling is being:

I don't walk in clubs and have half naked women running up to me asking where I've been but I get layed frequently enough that I'm confident in myself around women.

Talk.. its no reason the have approach anxiety. What can she say no? And if she's rude call her a ***** and move to the next girl.
Guys we are overthinking this.. its not rocket science

That is nice in theory but again, its not easy for some guy not to care. That's like me saying "so what the bank forecloses on your house, just move into one of the other houses you own." It's not logical.

People with women problems have had them over 5, 10, 15 years. One rejection, then another, then family issues, then friend issues, then another rejection. Their anxiety and frustration has been built up as they try and try but can't get anywhere near the results you do. It's an overall process with them that has to be eliminated with time, compassion, and maybe even some therapy.

Hope I encouraged someone
Everyone be safe..
Be cool
And be alpha
-cola
Keep up nailing those women!

Sp1kez

Don Juan
Reaction score
20/year is pretty good dude, I'd say that's better than 98% of the population

So far it's been 3 months in 2009 and I've only banged 3 girls :( But I don't go out to bars or clubs

macallik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I wouldn't call it a revolution, but it sounds pretty money nonetheless. I likey

macallik

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
bump. Good post.

marmel75

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Everyone has to play to their strengths...what works for you may not work for someone else, but the best thing is there is almost always SOMETHING that you can take away and incorporate into what you do successfully that will work.

Nice breakdown. Once you've gone on enough dates, gotten enough good results and seen what does/doesn't work enough times you will start to develop what I call "cookie-cutter" methods similar to what OP posted where you basically do things the same way or very similarly all the time because you know you get good results with it. Will it work all the time? No. Nothing will, but you will put the odds decidedly in your favor. Not to say you don't tweak things every now and again, but why fix something that isn't broken?

Konada

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last time I had a girl put her hand on my cheast and leaned on my shoulder, I got kiss rejected twice. What gives?

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
I posted this in 2009. 7 years ago.. still relevant I guess

cola

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
Last time I had a girl put her hand on my cheast and leaned on my shoulder, I got kiss rejected twice. What gives?
Like i said i posted this 7 years ago, i was also a really big pothead 7 years ago as you can see by the spelling and grammatical errors in this post..

But are you nervous when you go for the kiss? You don't have to answer that publicly, but think on it to yourself.. because they sense that, and it turns them off. Could be it. If not maybe playing hard to get. Either way, act unbothered and try again later on.

hockeyfreak79

Master Don Juan
Reaction score
20 a yr that's pretty damn near close super Don Juan. You've got to be really outgoing for those numbers, damn I'm slacking hardcore.